Team BC BLADERS

(Nov. 17, 2020  6:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:18 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: master who is the expert?

I am not the master, and so far Valt Aoi-007 has claimed to be being good at combos and i am as well. I have to remain captain though. And as the manager, you can see if valt Aoi-007 is up to the task of expert on our zoom meeting.
captain=Master
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Okay but the managers will see your performance in combos in the zoom meeting. (I am good at making combos as well but I don’t have lots of competetive parts I have some but not a lot and I REALLY WANNA BE AN EXPERT but I’m the captain so.. I will sometimes help with combos to if the managers see my potential)
I also dont have good competitive parts but  test them in the CBTs
that is why I am always asking what to buy, cause if its competitive or not

Cool. I once tested out a combo in a CBT that I thought would be a op attack combo but it turned out to be an op stamina combo! Lol.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Rank 1-Captain-Rogue Blader (I am the only one in this rank because I am the creator and organize everything)

2-Manager-Earth Helios- Levels up peoples rankings, makes sure things are running smoothly, identifies traitors or good deeds.

3-CoManager-BladerUmar 5 Helps the manager with everything

4-Expert-Doesn’t do anything for the team like the manager and captain but is good at blading, making combos, identifies beys weak points and analyzes them, makes future competitive combos for the team. NO ONE IN THE TEAM IS TO SHARE THEIR COMPETETIVE COMBOS BECAUSE OTHERS MAY COPY OUR COMBOS. ONLY SHOW OTHERS COMBOS THAT ARE NOT SUPER OP

5-Novice-Above a member and is loyal to the team- Everyone besides Earth Helios, Rogue Blader, and BladerUmar

6-Member-Simply a member of the team and nothing else

i guess ill join but im ticked at umar lol dont mesh with me also im an expert at bleybley
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:16 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Rank 1-Captain-Rogue Blader (I am the only one in this rank because I am the creator and organize everything)

2-Manager-Earth Helios- Levels up peoples rankings, makes sure things are running smoothly, identifies traitors or good deeds.

3-CoManager-BladerUmar 5 Helps the manager with everything

4-Expert-Doesn’t do anything for the team like the manager and captain but is good at blading, making combos, identifies beys weak points and analyzes them, makes future competitive combos for the team. NO ONE IN THE TEAM IS TO SHARE THEIR COMPETETIVE COMBOS BECAUSE OTHERS MAY COPY OUR COMBOS. ONLY SHOW OTHERS COMBOS THAT ARE NOT SUPER OP

5-Novice-Above a member and is loyal to the team- Everyone besides Earth Helios, Rogue Blader, and BladerUmar

6-Member-Simply a member of the team and nothing else

i guess ill join but im ticked at umar lol dont mesh with me also im an expert at bleybley

i wont mess with u becuz you did nothinh wrong
Boi my feed is exploding with messages
I had FRICKIN 50
and nice we already passed 100 in less than an hour
(wish my threads were like that)
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:20 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I also dont have good competitive parts but  test them in the CBTs
that is why I am always asking what to buy, cause if its competitive or not

Cool. I once tested out a combo in a CBT that I thought would be a op attack combo but it turned out to be an op stamina combo! Lol.

yeah
also how did you think I came out with brave, ignition
I was testing it to see if it was good
and its amazing, I won the cbt cause of it
I’d like to join but only for a short period I may make something myself soon
master? can i stop callig u master? and call u friend or captain?
I think everyone should post their fav beys for their signatures
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:24 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think everyone should post their fav beys for their signatures

But, but, I dont wanna leave Seiryu
I know a lot of good combos as well for MFB and Burst, and I know the weaknesses and benefits of each and every single part from the two series.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:21 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: and cuz ur a good member

what rank is me i identify weak point alot but me no like share combers
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know a lot of good combos as well for MFB and Burst, and I know the weaknesses and benefits of each and every single part from the two series.

so you wanna trade spots
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: master? can i stop callig u master? and call u friend or captain?

Just call me captain or RogueBlader.
this is the start of the best and most exceelent team
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I know a lot of good combos as well for MFB and Burst, and I know the weaknesses and benefits of each and every single part from the two series.

so you wanna trade spots

Yes, but do you?
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: so you wanna trade spots

Yes, but do you?

maybe you should be the expert guy
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:24 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: master? can i stop callig u master? and call u friend or captain?

Just call me captain or RogueBlader.

what about friend
im just kidding ill call u whatever u want me too
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I’d like to join but only for a short period I may make something myself soon

Sure. You can join. But if you’re going to leave then can you at least stay in this team after you’ve made your own? Cause in order to be a member you have to be loyal.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:27 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes, but do you?

maybe you should be the expert guy

That would work just fine