Team BC BLADERS

when is zoom, I can only go on sundays and only sometimes
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:35 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Why not? And I meant Saturday not Sunday.

Cause I have church

Oh then we can make it a different time.
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can I be the expert JR in training? for burst?
(some one needs to be in the MFB too, but i suck at it )

The managers will decide the rankings in the zoom meetings. And I don’t really like mfb. So maybe one of the managers can have separate meetings without me about mfb. Meetings with the whole team will be about limited, normal format, and classic. Except I don’t know the rules for classic. We will talk about everything during the zoom.

(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)beykid44 Wrote: k beyblade is the way also can you reveal ranks today cuz i be busy sundaes

I meant Saturday. We will have the meeting Saturday.

I have church on saturday it goes from 10am-2pm in this hour but normaly is 11am-3pm
EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT TIMES YOU ARE NOT BUSY THROUGHOUT FRIDAY-SUNDAY. AND I WILL DIGURE SOMETHING OUT BY THEN.
I changed my pfp to Achilles to prove I am a Achiles fan
wednesday? im free then we have to make it on everyones schedule not just urs so we must discuss
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think I should be the metals expert

agreed
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:36 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: and cap'n get a profile pic

My profile pic is glitching, maybe I can screen share on the zoom.
I can do stuff through this website and participate in stuff but I can’t do zoom
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT TIMES YOU ARE NOT BUSY THROUGHOUT FRIDAY-SUNDAY. AND I WILL DIGURE SOMETHING OUT BY THEN.

sunday afternoon (sometimes cause there are times I work with my mom)
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: EVERYONE TELL ME WHAT TIMES YOU ARE NOT BUSY THROUGHOUT FRIDAY-SUNDAY. AND I WILL DIGURE SOMETHING OUT BY THEN.

Around 3-5
Im busy the whole day. Also cause I have soccer matches/training
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think I should be the metals expert

He should be they will test you to see which rank you go in
maybe you can be the manager or the team president (leader of the team when the captain goes out)
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:32 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: can I be the expert JR in training? for burst?
(some one needs to be in the MFB too, but i suck at it )

The managers will decide the rankings in the zoom meetings. And I don’t really like mfb. So maybe one of the managers can have separate meetings without me about mfb. Meetings with the whole team will be about limited, normal format, and classic. Except I don’t know the rules for classic. We will talk about everything during the zoom.

(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)beykid44 Wrote: k beyblade is the way also can you reveal ranks today cuz i be busy sundaes

Classic is bassicly single and dual layers only no core disks no gt disk only season 1 and pre season one with some exeptions also most dash drivers banned the remakes are banned the plastic remakes are allowed
This saturday I have to play my finals soccer match
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:40 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:34 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: The managers will decide the rankings in the zoom meetings. And I don’t really like mfb. So maybe one of the managers can have separate meetings without me about mfb. Meetings with the whole team will be about limited, normal format, and classic. Except I don’t know the rules for classic. We will talk about everything during the zoom.

Classic is bassicly single and dual layers only no core disks no gt disk only season 1 and pre season one with some exeptions also most dash drivers banned the remakes are banned the plastic remakes are allowed

I think they allow core discs except outer and another one I forgot (probably 00)
and they allow god layers and the weaker cho-z /GT layers with gen I think
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:40 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Classic is bassicly single and dual layers only no core disks no gt disk only season 1 and pre season one with some exeptions also most dash drivers banned the remakes are banned the plastic remakes are allowed

I think they allow core discs except outer and another one I forgot (probably 00)

thats limited T_T and yes they allow soem god layers

(Nov. 17, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ANyone know hasbro combos?

need help with hasbro just ask me!
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:43 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  6:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think they allow core discs except outer and another one I forgot (probably 00)

thats limited T_T and yes they allow soem god layers

(Nov. 17, 2020  6:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ANyone know hasbro combos?

need help with hasbro just ask me!

sure
If everyone has different schedules how are we going to do the zoom meeting with all of us?
Man this thread fire up in les than 2 hours