Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
(Feb. 26, 2012  2:02 AM)S.D.C Wrote: Heys guys!

First of all, thanks to all who came to the team meting. I think we can say it was a sucess, and hopefully will have all prepared ourselves for the next tourney, which will hopefully be near the beginning of the next school holidays.

I have uploaded the photos of the meeting to my Photobucket account, you can see them by going to the 'Media Page' on our website, the link is in my signature. PM me for the password to view the images

I will also be making a blog post soon, so keep an eye on the team's blog!

I would love all your feedback from the tourney, so please feel free the PM me or post your suggestions here.

And congrats to Neko Fury and her bey PhantomOrionAD145WD, who won the mini-tourney we had at the meeting! Of course, that's just because I wasn't in it Smug

Until next time bladers;
S.D.C; Brigadier-General of Team Omega Nova
I came to the meeting almost an hour early...it was because I had to choose either from Curtin, be early by taking the 72 bus to the city and then take the 103 bus that stops after Saw Ave OR be late by taking the 72 bus to the city and then take the 24 bus which stops very far away and walk 15-20 minutes to get to the Pavilion XD

Anywho, of course I would have lost to S.D.C. by his Duo Uranus if he joined the mini tourney XD

Most of the time I'm unlucky but my luck is unpredictable Eee
yeah. haha. Thanks for teaching me how to go to Kings Park although I took Bus 72 a lot of times. It was so useful to know how to get there.
^ Apparently we might be having a Tournament sometime during the holidays, whenever Perth's school holidays may be...sorry, just used to my University's holiday schedule, which is different to normal school holiday schedule XD
Yeah, the trouble is its hard to focus on all my schoolwork/extra curricular activities and beyblade at the same time :\ School comes first obviously, which is why I only come online for a few minutes a day.

I want to organise a tourney, but I may need some collaboration from others (Th!nk, RowDog etc) to make it happen, which will take a while.

Trust me, I want that Gold Face ASAP XD
im surprised id suspect you would already have a gold face, guess i was wrong
so if you and the others do get a tourney arranged would it be this holiday?
Hi, I am MAB, brother of bubbles (although he was previously foxy). SDC, maybe you should change foxy into bubbles now. He changed his name a while ago. Anyways, not really looking forward to tourneys. Uni is stressful.
Probably this holidays, yes

Hey MAB, good to meet you. Thanks for notifying me on that, I actually didn't notice it XD I mostly look at peoples avatars/signatures and not their names. I'll change it now
(Mar. 08, 2012  12:27 PM)S.D.C Wrote: Probably this holidays, yes

Hey MAB, good to meet you. Thanks for notifying me on that, I actually didn't notice it XD I mostly look at peoples avatars/signatures and not their names. I'll change it now

yeah, I already told him not to change his username anymore, coz you know? Changing names can confuse people too.
(Mar. 08, 2012  12:50 PM)MAB Wrote: yeah, I already told him not to change his username anymore, coz you know? Changing names can confuse people too.

so right, ive changed mine from BigBangBladerX1(too long) to STALKER (too creepy)
to Unit08(no idea why?)
Yeah, I'll update your name in the OP too. Unit08 is much better than both IMO, don't change it
(Mar. 09, 2012  1:09 PM)Unit08 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  12:50 PM)MAB Wrote: yeah, I already told him not to change his username anymore, coz you know? Changing names can confuse people too.

so right, ive changed mine from BigBangBladerX1(too long) to STALKER (too creepy)
to Unit08(no idea why?)

Unit 08 is much better.... though.... you are just a one man army right? >w<
yeah, its from evangelion (its a giant half organic half machine cyborg type of thing)

as shown in my sig and ava
Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Anyway I am still here lurking in the shadows, Just been heaps busy with school and recently my job but if you guys need to ask SDC anything and cant reach him tell me I can sort it out.
its from the evangelion remake coming out late this year or early next year
Figured I may as well post this here. If you want something for BeyDays post in the Perth thread ASAP to let us know:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-Au...#pid954427
Okay, well that failed miserably.

How about some plastics to restart the fire? Come on guys, don't let me down! RSVP ASAP for Broken Ripcord Cup!: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-We...p-PLASTICS
hey i have not been looking on this page for a long while coz i have been busy doing things and i was asking if there is going to b any beyblade tournaments some time this year in 2012
How and where is everyone these days? is everyone aware of the dreadful "Beywheelz"? >w<
I'm just re-booting the Shadow Nova file. Where did SDC disappear off to?
studies or life is in its busy stage I guess =/
Hi Guys,
It is me the lurker,
I highly doubt SDC will be back in a while because of school and what not, I still lurk in the shadows so if you catch me feel free to say Hi.
BASH ! Sure feel free to join the group but I am not sure what is happening at the moment but feel free to be part of the group.
Also if anyone organises an event feel free to PM me, even if I don't play it would be fun seeing everyone again.
I am not sure if I have broken any mod rules by posting on an old topic, I couldn't find anything saying otherwise and the post isn't locked yet.
Fggdyg