Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Sorry for the late update. ANTS will be up soon, I just need to check with SDC on the drafts at the moment because he has no internet it will be hard. Also going home from camp I saw a news agent selling legit TT beys in the middle of no where (This is country Western Australia!!!)
(Nov. 18, 2011  11:13 AM)Fggdyg Wrote: Sorry for the late update. ANTS will be up soon, I just need to check with SDC on the drafts at the moment because he has no internet it will be hard. Also going home from camp I saw a news agent selling legit TT beys in the middle of no where (This is country Western Australia!!!)

Legit TT beys in the middle of no where???????????? but like what model? Chocked_2
i live in doonside sydney which is near blacktown and woodcroft and im a very good blader i havnt got alot of points coz i dont look at tournaments often i just play with my friends but yeah. add me ai?
^ Use the sign up thread and I believe we have a Sydney branch, last time I checked I think it called the annihilators.

(Nov. 18, 2011  11:13 AM)Fggdyg Wrote: Also going home from camp I saw a news agent selling legit TT beys in the middle of no where (This is country Western Australia!!!)
Where?! Tell me! TELL MEEEEE!!!!

Anyways as for our next meet up for Perth members we are planning on hosting the upcoming Sunday or the one afterwards. This will be a great chance for some of the newer bladers to learn a lot for the next tournament which is going to be early next year and fun for those who are a bit more experienced. Maybe we can have a free sausage sizzle going.
Please pm or post me which day would be more suitable for you.
Hey, I'm going Sydney, Melbourne, and Canberra, so if the Sydney and (if there is) Melbourne branch PM me, that would be great.
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:15 AM)RowDog Wrote: Anyways as for our next meet up for Perth members we are planning on hosting the upcoming Sunday or the one afterwards. This will be a great chance for some of the newer bladers to learn a lot for the next tournament which is going to be early next year and fun for those who are a bit more experienced. Maybe we can have a free sausage sizzle going.
Please pm or post me which day would be more suitable for you.

Any updates on the coming meeting? =)
Hey just asking do you guys have a team in Sydney because my team would love to battle you guys
Right guys! Guess what? We are having a meeting!
But first I must apologise for my inactivity. We have just move house and have had a lot of... Internet troubles. I wont go into details but it is fixed now, so I am ending my hiatus and I'm back!

Anyway, back to the meeting. Just to confirm, this is a team meeting, not a tournament. This is just for members of the team to get together during the Christmas break and have some fun before school goes back, and to prepare for the next tourney. The details are as follows:

We have changed the place of our meeting, as a trial run before the next tourney. There is no gravel there Grin. We will also be holding a sausage sizzle, so bring some money for lunch.

One more thing, this meeting will be slightly different. It will be run like a tourney. It won't be a tourney, but seen as we had some problems with our last tourney I want to do a trial run to make sure everything runs smoothly before the next official one.

If you have any questions, queries or complaints then PM me or any of the other Generals (RowDog, R0ckBULL, Fggdyg) and give us a shout, we will be glad to help.

-S.D.C; Brigadier-General
At last, so, how is ANTS going?
It is still in operation, I've PMed you some info on it.

Also, I have had only 1 person say that can come to the meeting, two if you include me. C'mon! I know people are on holiday but this is ridiculous!
(Jan. 07, 2012  4:23 AM)S.D.C Wrote: It is still in operation, I've PMed you some info on it.

Also, I have had only 1 person say that can come to the meeting, two if you include me. C'mon! I know people are on holiday but this is ridiculous!

..... What are you guys waiting for????? we should battle the hell out of our system before the year truly BEGINS~!!! XD
FatBob is a maybe, so that makes four. The rest of you, you'll be missing out on sausage's and fun! This is an excellent time to practice for the next tourney, anyone who comes will have a distinct advantage in the tourney.
Hey, I'm not a member yet, but I think I wanted to sign up to become a memeber a while back (I even posted on signing up on the sign up thread) but haven't got an allocation on which unit...and I commented ages ago (make that a page back in the sign up thread)... =3=
Anyway...I'm not coming...I'm out of Perth until late February...
Sorry Tiger, I'll fit you in when I can (ie, in the next few mins)

EDIT: Congrats, you are in Unit Psyga Nova! Leader: R0ckBULL

Now the Units are even
wht a bad timing for me im going to indonesia on the 20th XD
So Th!nk, Tokyo (is it ok if I still call you that?), STALKER and Fggdyg can't go. RowDog and FatBob are still to confim. And R0ckBULL and I are confirmed. What happened to everyone else!?
(Jan. 14, 2012  3:07 AM)S.D.C Wrote: So Th!nk, Tokyo (is it ok if I still call you that?), STALKER and Fggdyg can't go. RowDog and FatBob are still to confim. And R0ckBULL and I are confirmed. What happened to everyone else!?

And me. I'm not in Perth ATM (currently in Darwin and won't be back until the start of University) so there is no way I can go. T^T
I already said that a few posts ago XD
That is NOT a valid excuse Neko! Tongue_out

I realise that, you are exempted. Look forward to seeing you at the next tourney though, you should be back here by then
(Jan. 14, 2012  2:43 PM)S.D.C Wrote: That is NOT a valid excuse Neko! Tongue_out

I realise that, you are exempted. Look forward to seeing you at the next tourney though, you should be back here by then
Well I don't have a permanent home in Perth (have to live in University flats for 2 semesters at maximum) so I have to go back home to Darwin (used to be my permanent home until I started Uni) every summer break to wait for next year and payment for the next flat I can live in for the 2 semesters. And that is my excuse XD

Hopefully there will be another tourney most possibly after February Tongue_out

im not able to make it to the meeting next week but i might able to on the next meeting after this 1
Shwamoffy, SpiiffyStu and I will be attending the tourney tomorrow. Not very many coming Unhappy.
do yous guys do beyblade championships to
leone Striker
In Perth people do hold official tournaments, ie Tourneys that have been approved by the WBO. I believe the last one was in September.
This team (or club, whichever you want to call it) does have contacts globally, but we are not going to hold any world championships like in the show if that is what you meant Smile The immediate problem is the funds, as much as I know you would all like to fight Ginga and Masamune from the Japanese team, it is way too expensive Tongue_out_wink

On another note, I have had to place some inactive members under 'temporary suspension' due to lack of commitment to the team. This means removing them from the list of members and their place in a Unit. When they contact me, I shall re-induce them into the team again; but we cannot afford to have members who never come online or participate in the team events.

For this reason, gabsta has been move temporarily to Psyga Nova to make up for a lack of numbers, your new Commander will be R0ckBULL.

Also, all Generals, Commanders and Majors PM me; I need to discuss with you all some things that have been on my mind.
If you do hold "official" tournaments, you should get them approved under the World Beyblade Organization. What are you doing that is different from our tournaments ?
Hmm. I seem to created a miscommunication in my writing. By the use of 'we' in my first sentence, I meant all the people in Perth (ie Th!nk, RowDog and I) who have or are considering holding an "official WBO sanctioned" tourney. We do hold Team Meetings/Unit Tourneys, but they are not official nor do we call them official. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I shall edit my post.