Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Sorry, haven't had much time on the WBO to reply to everything (still don't, I should be working on my assignment now). Anyways I should be able to ship for you, SDC, for Operation ANTS.
We may have some handy things here in Perth which you guys Indonesia might want like the Rev up launcher and the fact that beys which come in random boosters over there are easily accessible here. So we aren't too hopeless on our side of the deal.

And @ SDC, where as you got $15 to spend on your beys, I got $50 to spend on mine because I didn't spend it in Bali.
(Oct. 17, 2011  10:38 AM)RowDog Wrote: Sorry, haven't had much time on the WBO to reply to everything (still don't, I should be working on my assignment now). Anyways I should be able to ship for you, SDC, for Operation ANTS.
We may have some handy things here in Perth which you guys Indonesia might want like the Rev up launcher and the fact that beys which come in random boosters over there are easily accessible here. So we aren't too hopeless on our side of the deal.

And @ SDC, where as you got $15 to spend on your beys, I got $50 to spend on mine because I didn't spend it in Bali.
So your telling me you get to spend $50 online on any bey's you want??? What!!
I have made the draft for the ANTS thread, and just so you indo peoplz know most beys are around $13-$17 AUD, double sets are around $26 AUD and accessories can vary from $20-$30 AUD.
We're damn expensive so be aware of that. But we'll tell you when specials come so you can get the best deals then.

@ SDC, yep, 50 buckaroos for me and my bros (each). It could have been spent on anything and it was given to us more or less to spend in Bali on whatever we want but they said that we could use it online when we got back instead so that's what I did. Variares and more here I come!
(Oct. 17, 2011  12:16 PM)RowDog Wrote: We're damn expensive so be aware of that. But we'll tell you when specials come so you can get the best deals then.

@ SDC, yep, 50 buckaroos for me and my bros (each). It could have been spent on anything and it was given to us more or less to spend in Bali on whatever we want but they said that we could use it online when we got back instead so that's what I did. Variares and more here I come!
Not really, compared to some of the prices of other sellers. GravityPerseus is around $25 online from most sellers but we'll have it for around $17 (depending on what store I get it from, the store with more stock is a few dollars more expensive). But yes, we are expensive here. The RRP of the Starter packs is around $8, but the shops sell them for around $15? And the big stores complain that we are ripping them of Confused The RRP for a double pack is $15, they sell them for around $25! RIP OFF! [/rant]

Anyways, lol I know what you are going to spend your money on *cough* Ultimate Bladers Set *cough*
I'm saving up for the Ultimate DX Set, so pawnd Tongue_out
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:13 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Anyways, lol I know what you are going to spend your money on *cough* Ultimate Bladers Set *cough*
I'm saving up for the Ultimate DX Set, so pawnd Tongue_out
Wrong. I'm getting the Ultimate DX set. And I'm at a head start. Pinching_eyes_2
You and sdamonchronous resembles me and izuma inzori a bit.
Shall i post now, i took note of the stock.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:55 PM)Shika blade Wrote: You and sdamonchronous resembles me and izuma inzori a bit.
Shall i post now, i took note of the stock.
Izuma has already sent me a stock list, I just need to know how much everything will cost.

And no RowDog, there is NO WAY you are getting that set before me, it isn't being released until next month, so I got time to catch up Confused
I sent him that.
Here:
Basssalt horogium Rp.140,000
Hell kerbecs: RP. 100,000
Screw capricorne: 100,000
Super deck set: 300,000
URS: 400,000
RBs: 70,000
Boosters: 80,000
Galaxy DX set: 500,000

If operating, if i purchase, there will an advatage. The price will be reduced 5%, i have a toys city member card.
Thumbs up man, better than ever (y) also, I want 2 rev Up Launchers, want MAXIMUM POWER! XD
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:00 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Thumbs up man, better than ever (y) also, I want 2 rev Up Launchers, want MAXIMUM POWER! XD
I'm pretty sure the is only one in stock ATM, but I will get that ASAP and reserve another for you. Unless you want my brothers, it's used but still is in good condition.

(Oct. 18, 2011  9:02 AM)Shika blade Wrote: I sent him that.
Here:
Basssalt horogium Rp.140,000
Hell kerbecs: RP. 100,000
Screw capricorne: 100,000
Super deck set: 300,000
URS: 400,000
RBs: 70,000
Boosters: 80,000
Galaxy DX set: 500,000

If operating, if i purchase, there will an advatage. The price will be reduced 5%, i have a toys city member card.
Great, I'll post the thread ASAP in the buying and selling topic, but you may not be able to buy until I get everything sorted out. There may be some 'beta testing' going on so to speak, where only selected people will able to buy things so we can get a feel for the system.
An addition! LED sight 140,000
SPECIAL
WBBA URANUS GREEN BEYLAUNCHER+GRIP SET
RP.80,000 ONLY!
(limited edition, limited time only!)
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:33 PM)Shika blade Wrote: An addition! LED sight 140,000
SPECIAL
WBBA URANUS GREEN BEYLAUNCHER+GRIP SET
RP.80,000 ONLY!
(limited edition, limited time only!)
Nice. I've been busy with school lately but hopefully this weekend I'll get the beta of the thread up and running.
Wow..... bladers here have been busy buying, spending, saving up or ordering Beys, Did I miss that much???

Anywho, I heard that a meeting for November is in the works, is this true?

@ SDamonCronous, what is it you wanted to mask me about? 030
If there is a meeting in November or December and definitely, 1000% cannot come... :\

I have to leave my flat early November (out of there on the 7th) because it's about to expire and I'm going back home on November 9. So yeah, I'm off the list :\
R0ckBULL: A meeting in November, hopefully. I am in the middle of moving house and may have no to very low internet acess over the next few weeks, that is why ANTS has not got up and running yet. RowDog is keen to hold an offical tourney after christmas but that is up to him.
And yes, you did miss that much Grin

Tiger Fury: Sorry to hear that. Well, see you next year!
I hope you guys are accepting any suggestions of an alternative place to do tournaments because I have a suggestion. I never thought about it until passing through that area today XD
Sure we are. Kings Park is quite open and popular, and we have just lucked out in that there has been no booking on the pavillion in past tourney's. Any suggestion would be great as long as it is not too far from people who live on the oposite side of the river.
(Oct. 30, 2011  7:32 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I hope you guys are accepting any suggestions of an alternative place to do tournaments because I have a suggestion. I never thought about it until passing through that area today XD

Where are you thinking about??? 0w0
It's over in Victoria Park. There is a park in Geddes Street and it has a small shade place there (located on the corner of Glouchester and Geddes). According to Google Maps, it's called Raphael Park.

Its not very far from the city, and it's near the Vic park Transfer Station

Plus, the 72/75 bus passes by that park through the street
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: It's over in Victoria Park. There is a park in Geddes Street and it has a small shade place there (located on the corner of Glouchester and Geddes). According to Google Maps, it's called Raphael Park.

WOW........... I never thought of that spot...... hmmmmmmmmmm must check out how often it is used......

(Oct. 31, 2011  12:10 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 PM)Tiger Fury Wrote: It's over in Victoria Park. There is a park in Geddes Street and it has a small shade place there (located on the corner of Glouchester and Geddes). According to Google Maps, it's called Raphael Park.

WOW........... I never thought of that spot...... hmmmmmmmmmm must check out how often it is used......
I pass by that area very often when I go to the city by the 72/75 bus. They mostly use the fields for soccer and cricket games. Usually on weekends.
is there any gravel or anything that will somehow damage the bottoms of our beys? because if it is... THANK YOU
IMO shouldnt be, and dont be rude........... from what it looks like, a grassy field, shouldnt be a problem
(Nov. 03, 2011  12:37 PM)phoenixboii Wrote: is there any gravel or anything that will somehow damage the bottoms of our beys? because if it is... THANK YOU
That was...rude of you :\

I haven't searched the place yet. I just pass by it all the time but I never actually, physically looked around that place and it was just a suggestion Uncertain
Besides, there aren't any parks with good flooring...unless there is a free indoor place with wood or carpet flooring Uncertain

If we don't want the bottoms damaged then we should have more mats or blankets. Maybe for next year I could provide blankets...if I remember to bring, because I always forget XD
Oh... sorry, I just looked at the picture again. Didn't exactly realise that it was the grassy area. My bad, I always misunderstand what people say, or in this case, type.