Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
The Official Homepage for Team Ωmega Nova

Hi all the bladers out there. This is the home thread for Team Omega Nova. Current members, check here for updates on new events, meetings etc (and to talk about random team related stuff). Team Omega Nova is a beyblading team based in Perth, Australia. Our global team alows people from all over the world to join and share the name of Omega Nova. We welcome everyone, from noobs to pro's.
Here is the team list, you have broken into your units:
1st Unit Infinite Nova (Leader RowDog)
2nd Unit Sigma Nova (Leader S.D.C)
3rd Unit Psyga Nova (Leader R0ckBULL)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest Events
Creation of the Team Omega Nova Units (6/8/11): The new Team Omega Nova Units have been formed! Infinite Nova, Sigma Nova and Psyga Nova! Congrats to RockBullH145SF, who has been updraged to the rank of Commander and leads Psyga Nova!
Team Omega Nova Team Meeting (6/6/11): This was the first ever official meeting for Team Omega Nova in Perth. The day started with some free battling time and getting to know each other. Everyone turned up that was meant to, and before long we were into our first mini knockout tourney. Congratulations to Tokyo boyy who won the tourney and is now the strongest blader in Team Omega Nova Perth (until I verse him with the beys ill get from bali Tongue_out). It was a great day full of blading and I will let everyone know when the next meet is, and leave comments in this thread to give me your thoughts on what we could improve for next time, thanks Smile
What type of events will come up in Team Omega Nova & what will we be doing?
men can i ask how do you make this thread?
What do you mean how do I make it? I made a thread by clicking 'New Topic' at the top of the Australian forum. Then I just added some words and stuff....
What do you think we do? We blade. Eventually I will start to set up comps but until then, we just blade online and friendly battles locally.
Sup galaxy gazer from team galaxy wings and um i dont think you have a chance of beating team galaxy wings look at how maby members there are and who uses blader sergent captain and that thought of stuff in beyblade?!
I think we do have a chance of beating you, and Galaxy Wings has been around longer than Omega Nova so they are obviously have more members.
How many bladers do you have in Sydney? I want to battle you all, if your up for the challenge. One problem, I live in Sydney.
go bakers dozen and if you need back up im there
We did have a Sydney team, but some of the members have been inactive and not responding to PM's, so we need a new team. I really want to battle you guy's but there is no way I am going to Sydney.
hey i dont really read my pms but i figure out i have them anyway once i get bored. or maybye they are just haven a break or they changed team
when our next meeting?
Some may have already noticed but our team has started a logo contest to choose which symbol we should use to represent us. We would really like to know what you think we should pick so could you please go & vote for your favourite. Please click on the link.
I have realised the post by Galaxy Wings in this thread. Guess what, former friends. GW were here longer. = You have more members. But it doesn't mean you're better.

Back on topic. Am I the only one in Sydney in this team?
Can I join for the blue mountains area, as I go to the same school as Hope!
Go to the sign up thread markster and I think we have one more member galeforce...
(May. 01, 2011  7:31 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Back on topic. Am I the only one in Sydney in this team?
No, Levi-Z is supposed to be there too.
Right. I saw the OP. Right. So let's get started. Is there any practise/tourney you guys are organising at the moment, because I can help.
Well we are trying to organise a meeting here in Perth but I doubt there is too much you can do over in Sydney. If you think you are capable you can run everything over in Sydney, meetings tourney's etc. We need someone over there to manage our Sydney members. I know this might be a lot but we can rank you up to General if you do sort out everything in Sydney.
Right. I will try.
srry to ask but can i plz join and where is it burwood? and put me on the list plz Tongue_out
(May. 02, 2011  6:20 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: srry to ask but can i plz join and where is it burwood? and put me on the list plz Tongue_out
This is the Main thread for events. If you want to be a member go to the sign up page click the link on the OP.