Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:54 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: i have a new combo that can os my old one Eee

WHAT???? hmmmmmmmm..................................... I can only hope that my upgraded Bull can handle what is to come soon XD but man.... I am itching for bey Battles~~~ Lips_sealed
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:35 AM)RockBullH145SF Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  1:54 PM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: i have a new combo that can os my old one Eee

WHAT???? hmmmmmmmm..................................... I can only hope that my upgraded Bull can handle what is to come soon XD but man.... I am itching for bey Battles~~~ Lips_sealed
Exactly, WHAT! I too am ready to battle, so I am trying to get the meeting as closeas possible. But work, parents and school aren't helping a lot at the moment...
(Aug. 04, 2011  2:01 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:29 PM)RowDog Wrote: All you need to do is show a good understanding of how to run a tournament, that you are aware of the rules and appear capable. 'Build me a combo' and 'Ask a Question get an answer' threads show you have knowledge of beyblades but doesn't necessarily having anything to do with running a social event.
I have been very active in the 'Scythe Discussion' thread, and have been commenting/helping around the 'Build me a combo' and 'Ask a Question get an answer' a lot letely, so I should have made at least a small impression on Kai-V and the rest of the comity. I just need to hope.
*Facepalm* I just said you don't have to do any of that.

(Aug. 04, 2011  1:37 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I have some new combo's that I want to test out, including:
  • 2 Stamina Combo's
  • 2 Defence Combo's
  • 1 Attack Combo
  • 1 Spin Steal Combo
  • 1 Destabilizer
So watch out, I have a new arsenal of weapons at my disposal!
It's nothing good guys, don't bother worrying. I've already seen a few of these unless he is changed anything but for now It is a mystery.
For your information, I have changed my combo's thank you very much. Any one of my combo's could beat your single HellScorpio90R2F, so suck it! You can't diss my combo's when you only have one average one compared to my 6 top-tier's. I bet even my stamina bey could stand it's ground against your piss-weak Scorpio, let alone my two top-tier defense beys that I know how to use so well. Even my spin steal bey could beat your attack bey with a stall. You cannot talk about bad combo's.
Remind me, who was it that in the last tourney that constantly ran his bey out of the stadium, hmmm? And who was it that placed 3rd compared to 6th/7th (but is still waiting on his bronze face). Remember the details before you bag out my combo's. If you are stronger mentally, you have already won half the battle.
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:45 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: For your information, I have changed my combo's thank you very much. Any one of my combo's could beat your single HellScorpio90R2F, so suck it! You can't diss my combo's when you only have one average one compared to my 6 top-tier's. I bet even my stamina bey could stand it's ground against your piss-weak Scorpio, let alone my two top-tier defense beys that I know how to use so well. Even my spin steal bey could beat your attack bey with a stall. You cannot talk about bad combo's.
Remind me, who was it that in the last tourney that constantly ran his bey out of the stadium, hmmm? And who was it that placed 3rd compared to 6th/7th (but is still waiting on his bronze face). Remember the details before you bag out my combo's. If you are stronger mentally, you have already won half the battle.

ouch.... BURN~ Eee , its cool man, I knew things like family and school will be an obstacle, but when there is a will there is a way ..... well.... there usually is Eee
Right, the Team Omega Nova General's are meeting tomorrow. We will discuss the major issue, the idea of the four units and who will be the leader's of them. Please note that if we decide to go ahead with the idea, we will need a fourth leader for one of the units as there are only three generals. This means that there is a spot for one person on the team to joining the ranks of us as either a Commander or a General.

Whoever wants to lead the fourth unit please leave a reply here so we can consider you. You need to be a capable blader and be willing to contribute to the team in a greater manner. You will need to be promoted to a Commander to be a unit leader so it will be a great responsibility. If you are willing to offer yourself for the place leave a reply here and include why you want to be considered for the job. We will look through your battle record, personality and leadership skills to see if you are right for the job.

Think of this as a job application, impress us, extend the truth a little even. We have some names in mind, but anyone may apply.
(Aug. 06, 2011  1:13 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Whoever wants to lead the fourth unit please leave a reply here so we can consider you. You need to be a capable blader and be willing to contribute to the team in a greater manner. You will need to be promoted to a Commander to be a unit leader so it will be a great responsibility. If you are willing to offer yourself for the place leave a reply here and include why you want to be considered for the job. We will look through your battle record, personality and leadership skills to see if you are right for the job.

Think of this as a job application, impress us, extend the truth a little even. We have some names in mind, but anyone may apply.

I would love to contribute to Team Omega Nova in a greater manner. I would gladly help with the meeting preparations in more ways then money. Yes I know I haven't been punctual in the past Eee , but I will be forever in the next ones to come, I want this Team to exist as long as blading is loved.

Being a veteran blader from the plastic generation, I wish to make respect for the past but also great hope for the future of MFBs. I want to spark a sense of infinite imagination of possibilities with beyblade combos, the eagerness to experiment with parts by understating them, the science behind it and possibly find different ways to use them as I have learned from many younger great bladers from my past, Equality regardless of age , and last but not least the Fun of it all Cute

I will lead my team into realizing their personal individuality, the craving to battle other battles not just for victory, experience, but friendship as well. Thank you for considering my candidacy. DJ 2002

PS. I promise to keep my choice of words PG 13 XD
ATTENTION ALL BLADERS; THE UNITS HAVE BEEN DECIDED!
Some changes are:
  • There are only 3 teams, not 4
  • Fggdyg is not the leader of the 3rd unit, he will be helping me with the second unit
  • RockBulH145SF has taken Fggdyg's place as leader of the 3rd unit
First, congratulations to RockBull on his promotion to Commander, and on being the leader of the 3rd unit.
Now, here are the teams!

1st Unit Infinite Nova (Leader RowDog)
2nd Unit Sigma Nova (Leader SDamonCronous)
3rd Unit Psyga Nova (Leader RockBullH145SF)

Everyone, these are your final teams. Do not ask to be moved without proper reason or your plea will be ignored. The teams were made on www.random.org, so are not bias whatsoever. Any other complaints can be forwarded to any of the Generals via PM.
I apologize if anyone was left out here, the teams needed to be even and we removed the most inactive members. If you still wish to be a part of the units, PM me and I will fit you in to the teams.
Until next time;
-SDamonCronous
wrong thread sorry
whos shadow234? he doesnt seem to be active
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:43 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote: whos shadow234? he doesnt seem to be active

Not sure, but he did log in 2 days ago, all I know is, you are know my puppet~~~ Muhaahahhahahahh~ Eee
You missed my name (or did i forget to sign up) anyway yeah you missed my name so please put it on there just because i'm inactive doesn't mean i'm not part the team right
P.S I don't have a computer so that's why i'm inactive i'm using my friends
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:57 AM)RockBullH145SF Wrote: Not sure, but he did log in 2 days ago, all I know is, you are know my puppet~~~ Muhaahahhahahahh~ Eee

Nevvvverrrrr Lol cant wait for battles Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 07, 2011  11:52 AM)Tokyo boyy Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2011  10:57 AM)RockBullH145SF Wrote: Not sure, but he did log in 2 days ago, all I know is, you are know my puppet~~~ Muhaahahhahahahh~ Eee

Yooooosh~! Go team Psyga Nova~!!!XD
Sure, I'll add you in Nick, I think you forgot to sign up though because we don't have a record of you.
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:19 PM)RockBullH145SF Wrote:

Hold your horses mates! team Sigma Nova will whoop yr butts, even if you do have TokyoBoyy. I mean, we have ME!
(Aug. 07, 2011  2:08 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Sure, I'll add you in Nick, I think you forgot to sign up though because we don't have a record of you.
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:19 PM)RockBullH145SF Wrote:

Hold your horses mates! team Sigma Nova will whoop yr butts, even if you do have TokyoBoyy. I mean, we have ME!

Hmmmmmmm that is true...... Team Omega Nova is Gonna EXPLODE~~~~~!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 05, 2011  1:45 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: For your information, I have changed my combo's thank you very much. Any one of my combo's could beat your single HellScorpio90R2F, so suck it! You can't diss my combo's when you only have one average one compared to my 6 top-tier's. I bet even my stamina bey could stand it's ground against your piss-weak Scorpio, let alone my two top-tier defense beys that I know how to use so well. Even my spin steal bey could beat your attack bey with a stall. You cannot talk about bad combo's.
Time for my rebuttal then. I beat you at the tournament if you remember and I had a carp launcher. My aim was off because I still wasn't used to a takara tomy stadium and the power and speed of my new R2F. I can beat each one of your beys just by using one bey and only having to switch the tips. I have beaten all your beys besides the defence beys with R2F. Your attack beys don't have enough weight to compete with Hell and your stamina beys are easy to knock out when the tip you use is WD. Your defence beys are the only problem for R2F so I simply switch it to HF/S in HF and I OS RS and RSF your defence tips. I am now updated with the tiny changes you have made and I can still beat your collection.

(Aug. 07, 2011  8:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: 1st Unit Infinite Nova (Leader RowDog)
jedwards
Caz
Own Ray
gabsta
GO TEAM INFINITE NOVA!!! We need to beat the others.

(Aug. 07, 2011  8:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I apologize if anyone was left out here, the teams needed to be even and we removed the most inactive members. If you still wish to be a part of the units, PM me and I will fit you in to the teams.
Sounds kinda suspicious me would thinks, as if you have left people out on purpose.
(Aug. 07, 2011  8:40 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Until next time;
-SDamonCronous
Why the hell do you keep ending in this? We can see your username at the top right of your post!

Ω Gravy unfortunately has quit beyblades. Thought you'd wanna know.
(Aug. 08, 2011  12:57 PM)RowDog Wrote: Ω Gravy unfortunately has quit beyblades. Thought you'd wanna know.

Oh carp..... 1 Blader down.... I need recruits..... Pinching_eyes
Don't worry, we have some new recruits in line; Shawmoffy RaiKou and Nick3000.
i will use random.org and see which one you will get
YOU WON!
Nick3000 is now on your team if you want him to be.

RaiKou and Shawmoffy need to wait for either an opening or Infinite or Sigma Nova or another new recruit so the teams remain even.
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:17 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Don't worry, we have some new recruits in line; Shawmoffy RaiKou and Nick3000.
i will use random.org and see which one you will get
YOU WON!
Nick3000 is now on your team if you want him to be.

Cool~, always open to new Bladers Cute
the next battles gonna be pretty intense since most of us got new beys Smile
Cool but could i swap with someone because i really want to battle tokyo boyy competitively
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:26 AM)Nick3000 Wrote: Cool but could i swap with someone because i really want to battle tokyo boyy competitively

i think the team your currently in is low on one player, im guessing SDamonCronous would probably switch you with one of the other 2 people and u have to wait for another position.
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:54 AM)melvyn900 Wrote: the next battles gonna be pretty intense since most of us got new beys Smile

You Bet, I'm all fired UP XD

Nick3000 Wrote:Cool but could i swap with someone because i really want to battle tokyo boyy competitively

since you are part of my team now, you'll have to inform SDamonCronous as soon as possible and give him your valid competitive reason Pinching_eyes_2
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:29 AM)melvyn900 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  10:26 AM)Nick3000 Wrote: Cool but could i swap with someone because i really want to battle tokyo boyy competitively

i think the team your currently in is low on one player, im guessing SDamonCronous would probably switch you with one of the other 2 people and u have to wait for another position.
Oh don't worry about it then i want to stay in a team