Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
sorry i couldnt come and didnt respond, was on holidays and just got back yesterday
It's ok. We just discussed some stuff about future tourney's, rules etc. Hopefully we will have a MFB tourney in the next few months, before April if things go well. Unfortunatly as school is coming back my parents doing want me spending any time blading at all, so that means I might not be able to organise the next tourney. RowDog may be interested, but he can have a kinda short attention span and may forget about it. Apart from Th!nk, I don't really know who else will be able to hold one (and Th!nk may be more interested in holding a Plastics tourney than a MFB one anyway).
the th!nk luv plastics hates MFB is just a hax IIRC

darn, I'd host for you guys..... but I'm about 200km away. Tired good luck with getting the next tournament going.
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:58 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: the th!nk luv plastics hates MFB is just a hax IIRC

darn, I'd host for you guys..... but I'm about 200km away. Tired good luck with getting the next tournament going.

Eh, I don't hate MFB, but I prefer plastics by a long, long, long way. MFB's metagame is quite dull, at least to me. So yeah, next tournament I host will almost certainly be plastics. Anyone interested in that may want to PM me, just so I get a rough idea of who's up for it, how many people to expect and so on. That said, that will still be a little while away, as I need to get back to working regularly so I can afford to host another tournament, as well as get some prizes or something.

At the longest, we'll definitely do an MFB tournament in Perth for BeyDays (finally) which is at the end of May. I'll probably co-host with someone else, because I imagine it'll be sizable.
How come I'm not in he list yet?
@Th!nk

Yeah, defiantly a tourney for BeyDays, but hopefully we'll have one before that

RayPerseus

I had to put some members on 'suspension' due to inactivity to the team, all I needed was for you to post here or PM me so I know you are still interested in beyblades and the team. I'll re-add you into a Unit.
You have been re-assigned to Psyga Nova
Hey guys sorry for not posting stuff I've been real busy with school plus I was on holidays. Oh yeah and sorry for being so "inactive" (dam lost me spot)
It's ok, I understand. School is hard; harder to fit blading around all of it as well :\

Which Unit were you in again? Psyga?
Given the rules have just been updated, I might just say it could be a good time to look at buying some plastics real soon, if you want to use your own at a plastics tournament in the relatively near future. I need to get back to work so I can fund a tournament and buy prizes, but yeah, it might be an idea to start hunting Wink
I have absolutly no money to spend on beys ATM Crying

I would otherwise, Plastics sound way better than MFB (or that could just be that you make them out that way Wink )
Aww, it's okay, I'll have some real good combinations to lend out, and I'll try to make the prizes useful for competition. Though, giving them out to people who had good enough beys to win seems odd, if I place (and to be honest I really, really should Confused), I'll probably give whatever I end up getting to someone who doesn't have any plastics. I still need to work everything out. Don't expect anything too pricey though, but yeah, I will actually try to have physical prizes this time.

Plastics really are way better. The metagame is actually interesting, and varied enough that even I struggle to draw up a decent competitive combo list. Also they're insane. I may need to purchase a new Tornado Attack before the tournament as mine has sustained pretty bad damage from the attack work I've been doing lately.

Anyway, you should have a little while because I need to pay for a few things before I fund a tournament and prizes, but yeah, just saying, it would be a good time to look into it (you'll want to have some before plastics remembrance day, anyway, haha). Once I have stuff more organised I'll send out some PM's to interested/relevant people (it'd be good for those interested to shoot me a PM some time to let me know, in case I forget).
so will there be a MFB tournament on may?
UPDATE Everyone!

Rayperseus1, you are in Unit Infinite Nova with RowDog as your leader, congrats Grin
Foxy, you have been added to my Unit Sigma Nova, congrats Grin

Say hello to our two new members, make them feel welcome Smile

Also, can everyone please check the PM I sent you all, I need an answer ASAP

leone Striker
The PM I sent everyone was actually about a tourney, if I can get enough last minute interest in a MFB tourney on the 26th of this month we can take advantage of the extra's that the WBO has announced. I have already made basic plans, but I need at least 8 confirmed attendee's in the next few days so guys; reply to that PM!. If now we may just have a meeting not an official tourney

@Th!nk
Oh, and as I don't particularly like the look of the new Zero-G beys, I may pool my money into a few Plastics instead. If Zero-G turns out to be backwards compatible with MFB, I'll go for the new releases Wink
SDC, can you add me to your team please? thanks.
Whoops, I must have forgotten to update the OP again *facepalm*

Ok, your in with me in Unit Sigma Nova, welcome Grin
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:27 AM)S.D.C Wrote: Whoops, I must have forgotten to update the OP again *facepalm*

Ok, your in with me in Unit Sigma Nova, welcome Grin

thanks , SDC, hope to see you in some WBO tournaments next year. This year is quite crucial for me at school. hah.
So wait, are you coming or not to the meeting/possible tourney?
I will sure come next year. But this year is a no because as I said it is a very important year for me.
Guys, we have a week until the proposed tournament, but only 5/6 confirmed participants :\ I'm afraid when we add in the factors of prizes, organisation etc.; we just can't do it.

But hey! There are many more reasons to celebrate. The first being that, today marks the day of Team Omega Nova's 1st Birthday!!! Grin Grin Happy birthday to everyone in the team! And to mark this momentous occasion, I have launched the official Team Omega Nova Blog! Grin Visit our website here: (Homepage) and click on the 'Team Blog' section to view it. Feel free to comment on the updates, and from now on that will be the source of all the major team news. I will upload pictures, video's etc. of our meetings so everyone can view them (with the permission of the people in them, of course). So everyone, click the link and get informed!

Surprise number three! I have also made an Offical Team Omega Nova album under my Photobucket account, so any photo's and video's of our meetings/tourneys will be put there. Don't worry, I have password protected the album, so you don't have to worry about anybody... Unpleasant seeing the images.
To get to the page all you need to do go to our website (see the link in the above paragraph) and click on the 'Media Page' section. It will then prompt you for a password, PM me if you wish to obtain it. You are then free to browse the images as you like Grin How great is that!

The forth reason for us to be partying is that instead of a tourney, we will be having a team meeting, a proper get-together before the next real tourney. The details are as follows:

Ahh, birthdays. Don't you just love them? So many gifts of joy and happiness. I hope you all take advantage of these new presents that I have gifted you. Happy 1st birthday Team!

Until Next time;

S.D.C
Brigadier-General of Team Omega Nova