Team Ωmega Nova Main Thread (New Meeting Date Up!)

Poll: Do you think that the new ranking system should go ahead?

Yes, it is a good idea
74.55%
Ok, it needs improving
14.55%
No, it is horrible
10.91%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
We have 2 new members! Make Waldobaldo and ben apple feel welcome. Waldo you are in Unit Infinte Nova, with RowDog as your unit leader while ben apple you are in Unit Psyga Nova with R0ckBULL as your unit leader. I hope you both have a great time here Smile

Wow, even a year later we are still growing. 18 members now! Grin
yup and I am one of the 18 members. Glad to be in SDC's team. My current position is to start supplying prizes next year. As posted before, this year is important for me at school and that's why I will supply prize next year.
Is there anyone in the clan who live in Cairns, QLD?
Wow, such a bad timing to find out there is a meeting this week...

S.D.C. I pm you a message that I can go, if you have space left for participants. Though it is a bad timing, it's still good because I'm back in Perth (finally), I 'secretly' brought my 4D Beyblades with me and this will be a good chance to test out some 4D combinations before the real tourney Smile

PS - sorry if I said in the PM it was a tourney...I just got a little surprised to find out about this too soon and over-reacted. XD
Neko, welcome back. I also PM and you before and you did not answer.
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:15 PM)S.D.C Wrote: We have 2 new members! Make Waldobaldo and ben apple feel welcome. Waldo you are in Unit Infinte Nova, with RowDog as your unit leader while ben apple you are in Unit Psyga Nova with R0ckBULL as your unit leader. I hope you both have a great time here Smile

??!??!?! New Team Member???? Muahahhahahahah~ >w< Glorious to Pysga Nova~

W00t 18 Members~

I think i'll be bringing a box of hasbro normal launchers and spare metal wheels to give away Free this Sunday =D

Hmmm hopefully all the team members of each respective Unit will be present =3

(Feb. 22, 2012  1:04 PM)R0ckBULL Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:15 PM)S.D.C Wrote: We have 2 new members! Make Waldobaldo and ben apple feel welcome. Waldo you are in Unit Infinte Nova, with RowDog as your unit leader while ben apple you are in Unit Psyga Nova with R0ckBULL as your unit leader. I hope you both have a great time here Smile

??!??!?! New Team Member???? Muahahhahahahah~ >w< Glorious to Pysga Nova~

W00t 18 Members~

I think i'll be bringing a box of hasbro normal launchers and spare metal wheels to give away Free this Sunday =D

Hmmm hopefully all the team members of each respective Unit will be present =3
Like I said, I will definitely be there; I will probably be there early (as usual) and I will be bringing a NIB RBV7 to sell (it was in my luggage so the box is kind of crushed but the contents are still in the black bag), it's not Beat Lynx though... :\

R0ckBULL, I just remembered I was going to return the grip you gave me in the last tourney because I don't need it anymore (got a 3 segment launcher grip from the Meteo L-Drago set) but I didn't because my parents would be suspicious about my luggage (the 3-segment is pretty bulky, it made my front pocket of my luggage bulky) so I didn't.

I also didn't bring my Beylauncher LR because of that as well (and I didn't really need it anyway because my beys are right spin); just brought my Hasbro Beylauncher/String Launcher and Light Launcher 2 instead... Tongue_out
Great to hear your coming Neko! I'll compile a list of confirmed attendees soon.
Hope to see you guys next year. Tell me what beys should be included as prices.
We hope to see you to. new beys will be released by new year, so we will have to wait and see
(Feb. 23, 2012  10:34 AM)S.D.C Wrote: We hope to see you to. new beys will be released by new year, so we will have to wait and see

All cool man. However I can not promised that I can buy huge quantities at a time. Maybe a maximum of 4 per tourney is reasonable.
We'll see what happens, a lot can change in a year
Here is a list of confirmed attendee's for the team meeting:
  • NekoFury
  • legendunicorn
  • STALKER
  • R0ckBULL
  • S.D.C
  • RowDog
  • Fat Jack

Anyone I missed?
hmm only about 7 ppl go there. wow...
We have more, but they are on holiday, have stuff on etc. I mean, I am pushing it to be able to go myself. My parents don't like my hobby very much ATM...

And we normally have a few people who just turn up out of the blue without responding to my PM, we had a group of around 5 people turn up once. So we could end up with around 12. It's been a while since the last meeting but at the last tourney I think we had 25 people attending.
Yeah. 25 people is a better number for any tourneys. But someone needs to look after them haha.
TMR is the day for the tourney haha. Hope you guys can get a person to record the battles in the tourney. thanks.
Its a team meeting, not a tourney. They are very different things
(Feb. 25, 2012  10:32 AM)S.D.C Wrote: Its a team meeting, not a tourney. They are very different things

yeah, so what are they gonna be about? Coz it is happening tmr. haha.
A team meeting is just where we get together and balde for a while, test combo's etc. Nothing special, just for enjoyment

A tourney is more formal, all battles are recorded and checked, results are sent off, there are prizes etc.
haha, I understand now. er...I think prizes could be MFB as well? I mean for next year?
(Feb. 23, 2012  12:45 PM)S.D.C Wrote: We'll see what happens, a lot can change in a year
Here is a list of confirmed attendee's for the team meeting:
  • NekoFury
  • legendunicorn
  • STALKER
  • R0ckBULL
  • S.D.C
  • RowDog
  • Fat Jack

Anyone I missed?

Hmmm sounds like it =) are you bringing a stadium??~ do I bring mine anyway?

I'll bring one of mine, RowDog should bring his as before and you can bring yours. The more the merrier Grin

Also I should probably note that there will be no lunch supplied at the meeting, its BYO food
Heys guys!

First of all, thanks to all who came to the team meting. I think we can say it was a sucess, and hopefully will have all prepared ourselves for the next tourney, which will hopefully be near the beginning of the next school holidays.

I have uploaded the photos of the meeting to my Photobucket account, you can see them by going to the 'Media Page' on our website, the link is in my signature. PM me for the password to view the images

I will also be making a blog post soon, so keep an eye on the team's blog!

I would love all your feedback from the tourney, so please feel free the PM me or post your suggestions here.

And congrats to Neko Fury and her bey PhantomOrionAD145WD, who won the mini-tourney we had at the meeting! Of course, that's just because I wasn't in it Smug

Until next time bladers;
S.D.C; Brigadier-General of Team Omega Nova
That's really cool. Hope I can join next time.