[Takara Tomy]  Spriggan Requiem Testing/Discussion

With the new Spriggan Requiem being released, I thought that it would be appropriate to open a testing and discussion thread for it.

Feel Free to post any test results, questions and notes you may have in this Thread.
You know, people normally make these type of threads when they actually have some tests themselves. I could be wrong though.
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, people normally make these type of threads when they actually have some tests themselves. I could be wrong though.

I still have yet to get one but still I'll put up some tests once I get it.
You're normally supposed to make these threads when you have tests results of your own. I tried this with Draciel S and it got shut down because of that
Well Okay, I'll put up some tests results in a couple minutes. because I just realised that my friend has one and we did some tests with it.

Spriggan Requiem Testing/Discussion
Spriggan Requiem is an interesting layer, as it comes with 3 God abilities instead of one. Spriggan Requiem has Rubber for spin stealing and The ability to rotate both left and right as well. 

Equipment:
- LR Beylauncher + Grip for both beyblades being launched
- Standard Beystadium

Rules:
- 10 matches and results will be based on how many matches they won

Spriggan Requiem 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin Mode) vs. Drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
sR.0M.X (3/10)
dF.4G.At (7/10)
sR win rate - 30%

Spriggan Requiem did Okay as a right spin attacker and didn't burst at all but Drain Fafnir always won the battle of stamina which gave it a couple wins but the only way Spriggan Requiem won was it knocking Drain Fafnir out of the ring. Spriggan Requiem didn't get much clicks on fafnir.

Spriggan Requiem 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin Mode) vs. Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
sR.0B.X (2/10)
dF.P.At (8/10)
sR win rate - 20%

This match played pretty much the same way as the last one but Spriggan Requiem did get a few good powerful hits on fafnir and made fafnir click usually 1 - 2 times but still it wasn't enough to burst it.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin Mode) vs. Alter Chronos 4Glaive Atomic
sR.4G.At (4/10)
aC.4G.At (6/10)
sR win rate - 40%

This match was a lot more interesting. The rubber did a little bit and managed to bearly beat Alter Chronos a couple times but Alter Chronos got almost no clicks and got a couple lucky knockouts and the rest were a battle of pure stamina.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin Mode) vs. Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin)
sR.4G.At (1/10)
lS.7M.X (9/10)
sR win rate - 10%

This round Spriggan Requiem got destroyed by Legend Spriggan because Legend Spriggan bursted it a couple times and the rest were knockouts, the only way Spriggan Requiem won one round is because Legend Spriggan couldn't knock it out of the ring in one round.

All in all I think that Spriggan Requiem is decent as a defensive combo but it lacks rubber to steal other beys spin when they rotate to the right but has good tight teeth.

Although I don't yet have a Sieg Excalibur, Twin Nemesis or Deep Chaos yet to test it against.
Do Sr left spin polish atomic vs aC 4g atomic alternate launches weak launch Sr
And Sr 4g atomic left spin vs dF 4g atomic alternate launches hard launch both
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Do Sr left spin polish atomic vs aC 4g atomic alternate launches weak launch Sr
And Sr 4g atomic  left spin vs dF 4g atomic alternate launches hard launch both

Isn't the Polish Atomic combo from BBG when they did a spin stealing test?
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:20 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2018  12:10 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: Do Sr left spin polish atomic vs aC 4g atomic alternate launches weak launch Sr
And Sr 4g atomic  left spin vs dF 4g atomic alternate launches hard launch both

Isn't the Polish Atomic combo from BBG when they did a spin stealing test?
It existed before in the Japanese community, which is where they learned it from I think.
I think the stock combo is already prtty decent. Sr Attack mode/Quake right spin can BURST Nightmare Longinus and Nightmare Longinus was op before Requeim came.
@[Pixelll] don't mind but can you show a picture of that sR with your username? To confim you actually have one.  Test results feels bit suspicious to me. like they feel too even and atleast from what I seen in Videos sR shouldn't burst/KO against LS
(Jan. 11, 2018  5:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[Pixelll] don't mind but can you show a picture of that sR with your username? To confim you actually have one.  Test results feels bit suspicious to me. like they feel too even and atleast from what I seen in Videos sR shouldn't burst/KO against LS
Yea i thought the same
(Jan. 11, 2018  5:06 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: @[Pixelll] don't mind but can you show a picture of that sR with your username? To confim you actually have one.  Test results feels bit suspicious to me. like they feel too even and atleast from what I seen in Videos sR shouldn't burst/KO against LS

Sure of course I can get a picture but the problem is I can't get the picture from my phone onto the computer because I've tried emailing it to myself but it didn't work. Along with other methods. I'll see If I can figure something out to get the picture onto the testing page.

@[Rebel Blader] I will do the tests for Spriggan Requiem and I will do some retests for you guys if you want but I am very busy most of the time so I'll upload the results as soon as possible.
would it be good on trans?????
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:38 PM)Pixelli Wrote: Well Okay, I'll put up some tests results in a couple minutes. because I just realised that my friend has one and we did some tests with it.

Spriggan Requiem is an interesting layer, as it comes with 3 God abilities instead of one. Spriggan Requiem has Rubber for spin stealing and The ability to rotate both left and right as well. 

Equipment:
- Standard Beystadium

Rules:

Spriggan Requiem 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin Mode) vs. Drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
sR.0M.X (3/10)
dF.4G.At (7/10)
sR win rate - 30%

Spriggan Requiem did Okay as a right spin attacker and didn't burst at all but Drain Fafnir always won the battle of stamina which gave it a couple wins but the only way Spriggan Requiem won was it knocking Drain Fafnir out of the ring. Spriggan Requiem didn't get much clicks on fafnir.

sR.0B.X (2/10)
dF.P.At (8/10)
sR win rate - 20%

This match played pretty much the same way as the last one but Spriggan Requiem did get a few good powerful hits on fafnir and made fafnir click usually 1 - 2 times but still it wasn't enough to burst it.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin Mode) vs. Alter Chronos 4Glaive Atomic
sR.4G.At (4/10)
aC.4G.At (6/10)
sR win rate - 40%

This match was a lot more interesting. The rubber did a little bit and managed to bearly beat Alter Chronos a couple times but Alter Chronos got almost no clicks and got a couple lucky knockouts and the rest were a battle of pure stamina.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin Mode) vs. Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin)
sR.4G.At (1/10)
lS.7M.X (9/10)
sR win rate - 10%

This round Spriggan Requiem got destroyed by Legend Spriggan because Legend Spriggan bursted it a couple times and the rest were knockouts, the only way Spriggan Requiem won one round is because Legend Spriggan couldn't knock it out of the ring in one round.

All in all I think that Spriggan Requiem is decent as a defensive combo but it lacks rubber to steal other beys spin when they rotate to the right but has good tight teeth.

Although I don't yet have a Sieg Excalibur, Twin Nemesis or Deep Chaos yet to test it against.

We don’t want custom we want stock combos
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:38 PM)Pixelli Wrote: Well Okay, I'll put up some tests results in a couple minutes. because I just realised that my friend has one and we did some tests with it.

Equipment:
- Standard Beystadium

Rules:

sR.0M.X (3/10)
dF.4G.At (7/10)
sR win rate - 30%

sR.0B.X (2/10)
dF.P.At (8/10)
sR win rate - 20%

sR.4G.At (4/10)
aC.4G.At (6/10)
sR win rate - 40%

sR.4G.At (1/10)
lS.7M.X (9/10)
sR win rate - 10%

We don’t want custom we want stock combos
A lot of people want custom combos to see if the parts are competitive.
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: We don’t want custom we want stock combos

Why do you want stock? That tells almost nothing.

The only time stock is really ever tested is with Nightmare Longinus and that's pure coincidence that the Destroy Driver is the best for the Layer. Every other Beyblade in existence doesn't work on the competitive level with stock combos
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: We don’t want custom we want stock combos

Why do you want stock? That tells almost nothing.

The only time stock is really ever tested is with Nightmare Longinus and that's pure coincidence that the Destroy Driver is the best for the Layer. Every other Beyblade in existence doesn't work on the competitive level with stock combos

I just like knowing how stock combos do against each other as me and my friends don’t really do customs and I like to see how good some beys are compared to the anime

(Jan. 12, 2018  2:33 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

I want to see stock to see how good they are straight out of the box

(Jan. 12, 2018  2:33 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

(Jan. 12, 2018  3:52 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I just like knowing how stock combos do against each other as me and my friends don’t really do customs and I like to see how good some beys are compared to the anime

(Jan. 12, 2018  2:33 AM)ptf606 Wrote: A lot of people want custom combos to see if the parts are competitive.

(Jan. 12, 2018  2:33 AM)ptf606 Wrote: A lot of people want custom combos to see if the parts are competitive.

u wanna see stock battles then go to youtube this thread is competitive testing of spriggan requiem
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:52 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I just like knowing how stock combos do against each other as me and my friends don’t really do customs and I like to see how good some beys are compared to the anime

u wanna see stock battles then go to youtube this thread is competitive testing of spriggan requiem
The videos are hardly ever accurate due to the youtubers manipulating footage and stuff like that
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:28 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  6:33 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: u wanna see stock battles then go to youtube this thread is competitive testing of spriggan requiem
The videos are hardly ever accurate due to the youtubers manipulating footage and stuff like that
It doesn't matter cuz stock combos aren't competitive and he just wanna see them battle
(Jan. 12, 2018  3:37 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:28 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: The videos are hardly ever accurate due to the youtubers manipulating footage and stuff like that
It doesn't matter cuz stock combos aren't competitive and he just wanna see them battle

Not for long
Guys, this is for competitive testing. If you want stock, this is not the place for it. We are trying to figure out if the layer is any good, and putting it on Zeta proves nothing.
I would be more than glad to add to this thread. Give me a few days and ill post results along with videos on my teams youtube channel.
Alright, I did the retests. Now that I got a Sieg Xcalibur and Twin Nemesis Layer, I could test Spriggan Requiem against those as well. And rules for the retests are the same as the last tests.

Spriggan Requiem Testing/Discussion (New) (Updated)
The New Spriggan Requiem has been an highly anticipated release. It comes with three god abilities and these abilities include rubber for spin stealing, the ability to spin both left and right and has a Metal God Chip in its center. With it having the ability to spin both left and right, Spriggan Requiem can not only spin steal while rotating to the left like Drain Fafnir, it can also spin-steal while rotating to the right, of course this only works on left-spin beys.

Equipment:
- Standard Beystadium

Rules:

Spriggan Requiem 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin) vs. Drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
Sr.7M.X (3/10)
dF.4G.At (7/10)
Sr win rate - 30%

Spriggan Requiem, like last time didn't do that well against Drain Fafnir and never bursted it once. Drain Fafnir won all of its battles in a battle of endurance. The only way Spriggan Requiem won was because it got a few ring outs on Drain Fafnir and Spriggan Requiem didn't get much clicks onto Drain Fafnir. The rubber didn't have much effect on outlasting Fafnir.

Spriggan Requiem 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin) vs. Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic
Sr.7B.X (1/10)
dF.P.At (9/10)
Sr win rate - 10%

This round, Spriggan Requiem only got one ring out on Fafnir, The whole round pretty much played out like the last one with Drain Fafnir always winning the battle of endurance and Spriggan Requiem not getting much clicks on Fafnir.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin) vs. Alter Chronos 4Glaive Atomic
Sr.4G.At (6/10)
aC.4G.At (4/10)
Sr win rate - 60%

This is the round that gave Spriggan Requiems spin stealing abilities a time to shine and it shined pretty well. The rubber this time gave Spriggan Requiem a good amount of wins, the way Spriggan Requiem performed was way better than last time and aside from that Spriggan performed very similarly to Drain Fafnir in terms of endurance battles. Spriggan Requiem outlasted Alter Chronos in most of its matches, Most times Spriggan Won and other times Alter Chronos won.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin) vs. Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin)
Sr.4G.At (7/10)
lS.7M.X (3/10)
Sr win rate - 70%

This time Spriggan Requiem did much better than the last test in terms of this matchup, Legend Spriggan didn't burst Spriggan Requiem at all this time and the only way Legend Spriggan won was by a few ring outs. Spriggan Requiem outlasted Legend Spriggan several times and some of this was thanks to the rubber. The last test was for this matchup was mainly decided on luck which Legend Spriggan got and Spriggan Requiem didn't really have that much luck. Overall, in this matchup Spriggan Requiem did much better.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin) vs. (Metal God Chip) Sieg Xcalibur 7Bump Atomic
Sr.4G.At (8/10)
sX.7B.At (2/10)
Sr win rate - 80%

Spriggan Requiem did very well against Sieg Xcalibur and it never got bursted by Sieg Xcalibur at all. The rubber took some good effect in outlasting Sieg Xcalibur but Sieg Xcalibur did manage to get a couple lucky ring outs on Spriggan Requiem but aside from that Spriggan Requiem is a solid choice against Sieg Xcalibur.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin) vs. Twin Nemesis 7Glaive Iron (Smash Mode)
Sr.4G.At (7/10)
tN.7G.Ir (3/10)
Sr win rate - 70%

Spriggan Requiem did very well against Twin Nemesis and it mainly won by battles of endurance and Twin Nemesis knock it out of the ring a couple times but aside from that, Spriggan Requiem is a good choice against Twin Nemesis.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Right Spin) vs. Drain Fafnir 4Glaive Atomic
Sr.4G.At (5/10)
dF.4G.At (5/10)
Sr win rate - 50%

This battle was the most interesting. They were equal to each other in terms of Stamina, Spin Stealing and Defense. Drain Fafnir won its battles the same way Spriggan Requiem did, by spin stealing and winning some battles of endurance. 

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Right Spin) vs. Legend Spriggan 7Star Xtreme (Right Spin)
Sr.4G.At (6/10)
lS.7S.X (4/10)
Sr win rate - 60%

Spriggan Requiems defensive side is decent and compared to Alter Chronos, Spriggan Requiem isn't as good as Alter Chronos but still does decent. It's downfall comes from the rubber when it faces other right spin beys, the rubber interferes because the rubbers main purpose is to steal spin from other beys and absorb their hits and stamina. When the rubber on the bey is not spining the opposite way that the other bey spins, the rubber thats supposed steal spin won't take any effectSpriggan Requiem won most of its matches when a battle of endurance starts and got one lucky ring out on Legend Spriggan. Legend Spriggan on the other hand won its matches by mainly ring outs on Spriggan Requiem.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Left Spin) vs. Nightmare Longinus Glaive Xtreme
Sr.4G.At (7/10)
nLG.X (3/10)
Sr win rate - 70%

Spriggan Requiem did well against Nightmare Longinus and Spriggan bursted Longinus twice and the rest of the ways Spriggan Won were because of endurance battles. Even without the rubber taking any effect Spriggan Requiem performed pretty well and the only ways it lost were because of a couple ring out finishes Nightmare Longinus pulled off. Spriggan Requiems performance is very similar to Drain Fafnir but the only Difference is the teeth tightness.

Spriggan Requiem 4Glaive Atomic (Right Spin) vs. Alter Chronos 4Glaive Atomic
Sr.4G.At (5/10)
aC.4G.At (5/10)
Sr win rate - 50%

This battle was very interesting. Their defensive skills are very identical and each pulled off their victories by battles of endurance, some rounds Spriggan Requiem won and other rounds Alter Chronos won. The battle mostly came down to the one with the most powerful spin.

All in all I think that Spriggan Requiem is a great alternative to Drain Fafnir and is very good at handling most Stationary Attack Type combos, some Defensive combos, some Stamina combos and most KO attack combos. It's tight teeth and many god abilities gave Spriggan an amazing upgrade. Spriggan Requiem did way better than the last tests.
Left Spin Attack vs Drain Fafnir

Right Spin Attack vs Alter Chronos

Use Twin Nemesis in Upper Mode next time, Smash Mode doesn’t work very well