[Takara Tomy]  Spriggan Requiem Testing/Discussion

spriggan Requiem wins all battles against surge Excalibur 1 iron.
So? Opposite spin defense mode weak launched will surely be enough for sX stock.
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:24 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: We don’t want custom we want stock combos

Why do you want stock? That tells almost nothing.

The only time stock is really ever tested is with Nightmare Longinus and that's pure coincidence that the Destroy Driver is the best for the Layer. Every other Beyblade in existence doesn't work on the competitive level with stock combos

Is this really true? I'm quite sure Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt functions better with Nightmare Longinus.
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:31 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2018  2:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why do you want stock? That tells almost nothing.

The only time stock is really ever tested is with Nightmare Longinus and that's pure coincidence that the Destroy Driver is the best for the Layer. Every other Beyblade in existence doesn't work on the competitive level with stock combos

Is this really true? I'm quite sure Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt functions better with Nightmare Longinus.

I didn't know much about Nightmare Longinus back then
(Feb. 02, 2018  6:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: 7 may be a gram lighter than 0, but 0's stamina is barely any better than 2's stamina, and 7 has the highest spin time of the core discs. I'll elaborate in a new thread soon, but for now just stick to 7.

how's 8 compared to 7?
also i kinda expected 0 to have bad stamina due to cwd

I don't think 0 is really a cwd disc...
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:41 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  6:15 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: how's 8 compared to 7?
also i kinda expected 0 to have bad stamina due to cwd

I don't think 0 is really a cwd disc...

It kinda is, it can very badly slow down some Xtreme Combos if the Layer also has a Centralized Weight Distribution
Spriggan requiem Left sping (Defense mode) vs Geist Fafnir.
20 rounds
Spriggan requiem (100% win rate)
Geist Fafnir (0% win rate)
——————————
Spriggan requiem L spin (Attack mode)
Spriggan requiem (10% win rate) only when GF is burst
Geist Fafnir(90% win rate)
———————————
Spriggan requiem other modes
Spriggan requiem (0% win rate)
Geist Fafnir(100% win rate)
(Jan. 10, 2018  6:20 PM)Pixelli Wrote: With the new Spriggan Requiem being released, I thought that it would be appropriate to open a testing and discussion thread for it.
I’ve 
Feel Free to post any test results, questions and notes you may have in this Thread.

Hi so unrelated question to test results but the red part of my zeta driver popped out of the middle and I was wandering how to get it back in. Thanks
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:41 PM)Armor Wrote: I don't think 0 is really a cwd disc...

It kinda is, it can very badly slow down some Xtreme Combos if the Layer also has a Centralized Weight Distribution

Are you sure this isn't just because of its weight?

(Oct. 27, 2018  11:43 AM)SilvaZoldyck Wrote: Spriggan requiem Left spin (Defense mode) vs Geist Fafnir.
20 rounds
 ——————————
———————————
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:47 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It kinda is, it can very badly slow down some Xtreme Combos if the Layer also has a Centralized Weight Distribution

Yes, I've used the same combos with 10 and 7 as replacements which have very similar weights, the slow movement isn't a problem with them. Plus, Stamina testing has also proved that 0 has a centralized weight
I thought 0 was heavier? I know that 7 gives more speed, but I always assumed this was due to the weight.
(Oct. 27, 2018  7:47 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  10:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It kinda is, it can very badly slow down some Xtreme Combos if the Layer also has a Centralized Weight Distribution

(Oct. 27, 2018  11:43 AM)SilvaZoldyck Wrote: Spriggan requiem Left spin (Defense mode) vs Geist Fafnir.
20 rounds
 ——————————
———————————

yes just the stock combos for both