[Takara Tomy]  META Parts

(Feb. 07, 2020  7:02 PM)The Rex Wrote: Generate
Tier 2

If exactly like final survive so it’s good with beys that can do good attacks and spin steal like the judgment layer base or the lord layer base

Generate isn’t very good. It’s LAD is too low to make it viable in stamina or tornado staller customizations.
(Feb. 07, 2020  7:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  7:02 PM)The Rex Wrote: Generate
Tier 2

If exactly like final survive so it’s good with beys that can do good attacks and spin steal like the judgment layer base or the lord layer base

Generate isn’t very good. It’s LAD is too low to make it viable in stamina or tornado staller customizations.

Oh, ok
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:36 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: iv'e found zephyr' to be useful on prime apocalypse and the judgement layer base. it has good stamina on a flat launch and can outlast lord on bearing left and right.  (in my testing)

It would probably be decent on Zwei and Regalia Genesis. It sounds good. Ill try this out in my next tournament.
(Feb. 08, 2020  3:57 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:36 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: iv'e found zephyr' to be useful on prime apocalypse and the judgement layer base. it has good stamina on a flat launch and can outlast lord on bearing left and right.  (in my testing)

It would probably be decent on Zwei and Regalia Genesis. It sounds good. Ill try this out in my next tournament.

I think zephyr’ has the greatest use on something like imperial. Imperial works really well on plastic attack dash drivers.
(Feb. 05, 2020  12:55 AM)Bongo TIme Wrote: i have an idea
Wizard Bahamut Sting/Around Rise/Revolve/Eternal/Bearing Gen

I feel that the lightweight of the layer might spin steal more, but it might just increase K.O risk instead.

I figured the free-spinning plates at the bottom of the drivers would limit movement around the stadium.

let me know what you guys think.

I think this isn't the right place to post this. Maybe it should be in the theory combos thread. For the combo, I feel like it would be too light as you said, but I feel like you could also do 00 wall for the combo if it were with bearing. I would not use revolve as it is already outclassed, eternal is also not good with sting/around, and I would use it on outer. You could use rise and bearing if you have 00 wall/turn, but it works with around. Still, I won't use Wizard either anyways.
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:36 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: iv'e found zephyr' to be useful on prime apocalypse and the judgement layer base. it has good stamina on a flat launch and can outlast lord on bearing left and right. (in my testing)

I find it hard to believe Zephyr' outlasts Bearing in opposite spin.
(Feb. 08, 2020  5:43 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  3:36 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: iv'e found zephyr' to be useful on prime apocalypse and the judgement layer base. it has good stamina on a flat launch and can outlast lord on bearing left and right. (in my testing)

I find it hard to believe Zephyr' outlasts Bearing in opposite spin.

I think the rubber on the judgement layer base helps equalize same spin stamina
Any word on the Naked layer? I've yet to see any testing on this site for it. I reckon that Naked Diabolos Paradox Bearing/Atomic is pretty nutty as a defensive beyblade.
I hear Flare is pretty good as well. It can hit as hard as Judgement and has decently high stamina.
Naked is good, but it's prone to being knocked out. It's super light, to the point Diabolos doesn't improve it. Because of the current rules, Naked won't be competitive because even if it comes back in it's already eliminated. It feels almost exactly like Balkesh in how it handles and gains speed whenever hitting a right spinning bey, only larger. I've seen a majority of its success on both Xtend+ and Bearing, with the most common layer weight being Gen. Gen became used among our group because Naked has had more than a few surprise bursts when fighting against right spinning beys. I do like Naked though.

Flare isn't that good, it regularly suffers from bursting. It can attack when paired with something like Destroy' or Volcanic', but even then, if it doesn't score the KO quick it's risking its own well-being. It's definitely not the worst thing out there and it looks cool, but there are plenty of other options out there that easily surpass Flare.
(Feb. 10, 2020  11:43 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: Naked is good, but it's prone to being knocked out. It's super light, to the point Diabolos doesn't improve it. Because of the current rules, Naked won't be competitive because even if it comes back in it's already eliminated. It feels almost exactly like Balkesh in how it handles and gains speed whenever hitting a right spinning bey, only larger. I've seen a majority of its success on both Xtend+ and Bearing, with the most common layer weight being Gen. Gen became used among our group because Naked has had more than a few surprise bursts when fighting against right spinning beys. I do like Naked though.

Flare isn't that good, it regularly suffers from bursting. It can attack when paired with something like Destroy' or Volcanic', but even then, if it doesn't score the KO quick it's risking its own well-being. It's definitely not the worst thing out there and it looks cool, but there are plenty of other options out there that easily surpass Flare.

Interesting that Naked bursts in opposite spin when its gimmick is supposed to increase burst resistance via Paradox.
is eternal good at all? competitively?
(Feb. 10, 2020  10:12 PM)Sowmi Wrote: is eternal good at all? competitively?

Well yes, but it's outclassed by dash drivers and bearing. I would say for it to be a tier 2 on stamina but it is sadly not enough burst-resistance wise. You can still use it tho as I use tham on aH cuz I don't have much GT parts lol
Forget what I said about Master Paradox. The Paradox disc doesn't even work with Master in the defensive mode. Looks like I have to find an Around disc sighhh

Edit: Wrote Naked instead of Master, sorry!
(Feb. 11, 2020  11:24 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Forget what I said about Naked Paradox. The Paradox disc doesn't even work with Naked in the defensive mode. Looks like I have to find an Around disc sighhh

On the contrary, Naked and Paradox go hand in hand, but due to it being extremely light-weighted despite having Diabolos or Longinus Goku, it will still lose to both stamina and KO resistance. Paradox has a great KO attack potential but due to how it was constructed, only Naked can actually utilize it albeit poorly. I'd put Naked as a Tier 2 since it still has some fight but not enough to warrant it a seat among Tier 1 parts.
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2020  11:24 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Forget what I said about Naked Paradox. The Paradox disc doesn't even work with Naked in the defensive mode. Looks like I have to find an Around disc sighhh

On the contrary, Naked and Paradox go hand in hand, but due to it being extremely light-weighted despite having Diabolos or Longinus Goku, it will still lose to both stamina and KO resistance. Paradox has a great KO attack potential but due to how it was constructed, only Naked can actually utilize it albeit poorly. I'd put Naked as a Tier 2 since it still has some fight but not enough to warrant it a seat among Tier 1 parts.

I am dumb, I put Naked instead of Master, sorry!
(Feb. 12, 2020  6:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

About Naked and Paradox, I think it’s pretty good for it to be in Tier 2, many other set up can beat it as I have tested them out and it actually is very light. KO is very common, But in stamina battles it’s very competitive, Only thing I’ve noticed is that even if you put Diabolos chip on naked and use paradox with let’s say Bearing, the clicks are nowhere to be found on it. You would need a chip with super tall teeth to have clicks on the naked layer and even with dash driver the clicks are still soft compared to other combos. Has anyone else had this issue?
We need an updated list.
Mikuri

Rings

Rage Tier 1:With High Smash and Upper attack it has the highest Attack in Burst

Tempest Tier 1:Being the heaviest ring it has very great stamina but attack is Poor

Brave Tier 2Gasputclassed by Tempest in Stamina,Weight,and Spin equalization and Attack by Super,First,and Judgement it is Tier 2
is ratchet viable for left spin stealers? rly liked its gimmick and i think it could fare well in a combo like lord spriggan(left)/mirage fafnir 1s ratchet xtend+. xtend+ in atk/def mode if against left spins, and in stamina mode if against right spins. prob tier 3 tho
Hi guys, i would like to contribute with an analysis of META parts. Note that this result is based on my limited research, so please feel free to correct me on anything! Thank you, and i hope this helps
Rings

Tier 1
- Rage : Heaviest left spinning ring available to date. Has potential for upper attack and huge smash attack combined with 3A. Alone, it slightly diminishes its attack potential, but great nonetheless.
- Tempest: Heaviest right spinning ring, and probably the heaviest of all rings. Has an almost symmetrical round shape that has significant uses in stamina combos. Can be used for attack combos also.
Tier 2
- Brave : has great shape for attack with rubber contact points. Has potential on stamina combos using At or Xt+. Greatest when combined with 2A chassis for attack. However, I feel like it is overshadowed by tempest.
- World : Has a symmetrical round shape and an inherent burst stopper. Weighing at 9.90 grams(at least mine is), it is one of the heaviest rings out there. Interchangeable spin gimmicks made it possible to abuse certain parts that excel in opposite spin but bad in same spin(WBBA rules). However, overshadowed by both rage and tempest in their respective uses. I would say that this is a truly balanced ring. It’s a decent all-rounder.
- Super: Great option for attack as it hits pretty hard. Good pick if you don’t have access to Rage. However, I believe that valkyrie combined with 2A on 3 wings mode exceeds super’s performance.

Chassis

Tier 1
- 3A: Combined with rage, it can potentially KO or even burst every single thing in the game, provided that the player is using an aggressive driver and has enough skill to control it. Alone, it still hits pretty hard. Bad LAD tho, as expected of an aggressive Chassis.
- 1S: Great combination with almost any disc in the game. Outclass 1D in performance slightly. However, a single chassis is prone to bursting, especially on disc with high OWD.
- 2A: I think this deserves to be put on tier 1. Great attack because of 3 rubber contact points, even when not paired with brave. Potentially decent Spin equalization. Good LAD, probably the best out of any double chassis. And also, decent same and opposite spin stamina. My concern on this that sometimes rubber can create a huge knockback.
Tier 2
- 2S: Similar performance with 2A, however slightly better same spin performance. Slightly outclassed in other aspects by all the listed above.
- 1D : I haven’t tested this much, but 1S is slightly superior in the same spin. Need more info on this. If anyone has results, please do correct me on this.
- 2B: Below average LAD. at best decent attack and KO defense. Free spinning also helped a bit when taking attacks, but only slightly from my testing. A good hit from Rage and 2A will have a good chance to KO it, and that it loses in the LAD matchup against 2A and 2s.
Tier 3
- 2D: I would really like to put this on Tier 2, but I feel like it's not that good in terms of performance. Decent opposite spin performance, but abysmal in same spin. Rubber may help deflect some attacks. Decently heavy, so great KO defense. In WBBA rules, it is recommended playing with world ring with BR or Mobius.
Driver

Tier 1
- Mobius: Bearing with tighter lock. Below average same spin performance, but above average in opposite spin. Potentially outclass bearing on opp spin. When awakened, has broken LAD as it can stop spinning while standing courtesy of the flatter tip. However, performance will drop IF IT FALLS DOWN. recommended using wide, reasonably heavy chassis and/or disc to decrease chances of falling. Worse KO defense than bearing. can be a bit aggressive when awakened or launched near the ridge.
I don’t think that Wall deserves tier 1 just because it’s only good with bearing. If the opening isn’t updated then my humblest apologies.
(Oct. 14, 2020  4:18 PM)Gawain Wrote: However, I believe that valkyrie combined with 2A on 3 wings mode exceeds super’s performance.

Try Super on 2S and see if that holds true to your opinions. It in my opinion has better attack than Brave on 2A.
Tier 1 defense driver: quest

Tier 1 defense chassis: 2D (unawakened)
tier 2 layer: master
tier 1 frame: glaive (good for LAD, and its very very good with xtend+)
tier 1 disc: wheel
tier 2 layer: super
tier 2 layer:first
tier 1 layer:rage
tier 1 layer:brave
tier 1 driver: mobius
tier 2 driver: orbit metal
tier 2 weight:gou (good for attack, second heaviest weight, but really unbalanced)
tier 2 driver : xceed
tier 1 chassi:1a
tier 2 chassi : 2d (only good with variant, but is the heaviest chassi)
tier 1 chip: Solomon (heaviest chip, really rare)
tier 2 layer: glide (really round and good for stamina)
tier 1 chassi :3a (good with rage)
Tier 1 layer: naked
tier 2 driver: Ignition ´
tier 2 chip: Achilles
tier 2 driver: octa
tier 2 layer : variant (good with the 2d chassi)
tier 1 driver: charge metal
tier 2 driver: charge´