[Takara Tomy]  Good Combo (all parts listed are allowed)

Can you make a competitive combo with these parts (in case there is a tournament nearby), I really suck at making combos (like my union achilles 00 xceed awakened)

here are the parts:
layers: union achilles, dead hades, deep chaos, super hyperion and master diabolos

disks: 0,00,7,5,convert,8,8',limited,6,4

frames: glaive, vortex, turn, lift, expand (black), expand (yellow), wall

driver: xtend, xtend +,xtreme', xceed (its awakened, if you use with very sharp contact points, it will burst in the 3rd contact),generate
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hi, I dont know which bey to buy between these:

Heaven Joker gravity Operate Go

Heaven pegasus 10 proof low sen

I can only buy one which bey you think does a good combo (with my only gt bey, also, I really want a heaven layer base)
union acchiles convert xtend +

also you can include the following for the combos:
disks: 0,00,7,5, 8, 8'
frames: glaive, vortex, under, expand, turn, wall
drivers Lips_sealedtend, xceed, xtreme '
 (there are only 4 drivers I have in total because I only bought 4 TT beys
dead hades 8' expand xtreme'
super hyperion xceed 1A
deep chaos 0turn xtend
union acchiles convert xtend + retsu)
[Image: DSCF2018_1024x1024.jpg?v=1577293566]
[Image: 71S5zQhGqWL._AC_SL1200_.jpg]

You should use the purchase consultation thread next time. Although I would go for the regular Heaven Pegasus as go is a really bad and unconventional weight.

Hyperion stock is you best bet
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Hi, I dont know which bey to buy between these:

I can only buy one which bey you think does a good combo (with my only gt bey, also, I really want a heaven layer base)

super hyperion xceed 1A
deep chaos 0turn xtend

I’d say neither. Get yourself a Rage Longinus with the money instead of Heaven Pegasus or Joker. Also as 6Jupiter5 said, you should probably use the purchase consultation thread next time.
As BuilderRob stated, Heaven’s a waste of money as there are beys that far out class it like perfect Phoenix (which is still surprisingly meta till this day) or King Helios.
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:58 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

super hyperion xceed 1A
deep chaos 0turn xtend

I’d say neither. Get yourself a Rage Longinus with the money instead of Heaven Pegasus or Joker. Also as 6Jupiter5 said, you should probably use the purchase consultation thread next time.

Ok, I didnt know there was a purchase consultation, also I only have a right spin TT launcher and all my hasbro sucks, and I can only buy one thing, but Rage Longinus is a very good call

super hyperion xceed 1A
deep chaos 0turn xtend

Dont worry, I reloaded the store and Master Diabolos is in discount, (you already know) it comes with a dual spin launcher (which in average costs the same as the product is now)
do you think its worth it (costs around $22)? (I am going to use the purchase consultation to ask the same question)
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Can you make a competitive combo with these parts (in case there is a tournament nearby), I really suck at making combos (like my union achilles 00 xceed awakened)

here are the parts:
layers: union achilles, dead hades, deep chaos, super hyperion and master diabolos

driver: xtend, xtend +,xtreme', xceed (its awakened, if you use with very sharp contact points, it will burst in the 3rd contact),generate

(I am going to buy master diabolos soon, i suck at combomaking, and I dont have that much tt beys)

Master Diabolos 7Wall Xtend+ is a good combo you can use
(Sep. 21, 2020  12:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Can you make a competitive combo with these parts (in case there is a tournament nearby), I really suck at making combos (like my union achilles 00 xceed awakened)

here are the parts:

(I am going to buy master diabolos soon, i suck at combomaking, and I dont have that much tt beys)

You can also use Super Hyperion 00Vortex Xtreme'
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:40 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:

here are the parts:

Master Diabolos 7Wall Xtend+ is a good combo you can use

Hang on a moment. Xtend+ is to be used on Cross or glaive for max LAD. Not Wall.

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:20 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:

here are the parts:

There are much better attack layers than that. Brave Valkyrie Xtreme' 2A / Rage Longinus Xtreme' 3A are examples
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:40 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Master Diabolos 7Wall Xtend+ is a good combo you can use

Hang on a moment. Xtend+ is to be used on Cross or glaive for max LAD. Not Wall.

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:20 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: You can also use Super Hyperion 00Vortex Xtreme'

There are much better attack layers than that. Brave Valkyrie Xtreme' 2A / Rage Longinus Xtreme' 3A are examples

Oh ok thanks! I thought wall was good for spin equalising combos based on what I read on the beyblade wiki😅

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  8:40 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Master Diabolos 7Wall Xtend+ is a good combo you can use

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:20 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: You can also use Super Hyperion 00Vortex Xtreme'

He doesn't have those layers so I recommended from what he had. The other Attack type he mentioned having is Union Achilles.
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:25 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hang on a moment. Xtend+ is to be used on Cross or glaive for max LAD. Not Wall.

Oh ok thanks! I thought wall was good for spin equalising combos based on what I read on the beyblade wiki😅

(Dec. 28, 2020  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hang on a moment. Xtend+ is to be used on Cross or glaive for max LAD. Not Wall.

He doesn't have those layers so I recommended from what he had. The other Attack type he mentioned having is Union Achilles.

Oh I see. Wall is good for spin equalizers but that's actually for drivers like Bearing, Mobius, Rise.
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:25 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Oh ok thanks! I thought wall was good for spin equalising combos based on what I read on the beyblade wiki😅

Oh I see. Wall is good for spin equalizers but that's actually for drivers like Bearing, Mobius, Rise.

Ah I understand now. Thanks!
(Dec. 28, 2020  1:20 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:

here are the parts:

I dont have a single chassis to put a disc on hyperion
(and my xtreme' sucks now)

super hyperion xceed 1A
deep chaos 0turn xtend

(Sep. 21, 2020  2:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As BuilderRob stated, Heaven’s a waste of money as there are beys that far out class it like perfect Phoenix (which is still surprisingly meta till this day) or King Helios.

rage lognius is beast. God beu
Master Diabolos (Right Rotation) 00Vortex Xtreme’
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I dont have a single chassis to put a disc on hyperion

then you can use Hyperion stock and use this combo on union achilles
(Dec. 28, 2020  3:20 AM)Praagya0 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont have a single chassis to put a disc on hyperion

then you can use Hyperion stock and use this combo on union achilles

thanks for the achilles suggestion I will try it
(I already have Hyperion stock on my deck 3 on 3, cause my xceed is awakened and any other bey that uses it, bursts right away)
Deep Chaos 8Expand (Black) Xtend+ (Stamina Mode)