[Takara Tomy]  Dead Hades Destabilization testing Thread

Recently I heard from -Fireblaze-  that Dead Hades could break current Xtend+ Tempest combos. I was intrigued and finally got my hands on Dead Hades, I am also testing it with and without Level Chip to see if the Level Chip is Crucial to the combination.

Also the reason why this thread and not the original one as I realized Dead Hades actually was able to destabilize it's opponents by knocking them down. However the original Thread was testing it on Attack drivers to see it could do.
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Recently I heard from -Fireblaze-  that Dead Hades could break current Xtend+ Tempest combos. I was intrigued and finally got my hands on Dead Hades, I am also testing it with and without Level Chip to see if the Level Chip is Crucial to the combination.

Also the reason why this thread and not the original one as I realized Dead Hades actually was able to destabilize it's opponents by knocking them down. However the original Thread was testing it on Attack drivers to see it could do.
That is true. Watch Crimson Bladers on YouTube which is FireBlaze’s channel. You can see dead hades in action.
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:57 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:40 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Recently I heard from -Fireblaze-  that Dead Hades could break current Xtend+ Tempest combos. I was intrigued and finally got my hands on Dead Hades, I am also testing it with and without Level Chip to see if the Level Chip is Crucial to the combination.

That is true. Watch Crimson Bladers on YouTube which is FireBlaze’s channel. You can see dead hades in action.

Yes but I felt that it would be better to have it against current meta combos to see if it was only restricted to a counter to Xtend+ or could be used against many other purposes
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:57 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: That is true. Watch Crimson Bladers on YouTube which is FireBlaze’s channel. You can see dead hades in action.

Yes but I felt that it would be better to have it against current meta combos to see if it was only restricted to a counter to Xtend+ or could be used against many other purposes
I would help but I don’t got TT atomic ;(
Wait didnt they say that a winning combo for Dead Hades was Blitz Atomic?
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait didnt they say that a winning combo for Dead Hades was Blitz Atomic?
Yes, it can beat Xtend+ combos.
But how does it destabilize it?
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But how does it destabilize it?

Shape? I'll do some testing soon after all this is a testing Thread, anyone want to help?

I think it's shape and the weight of the layer

(Dec. 09, 2020  1:33 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait didnt they say that a winning combo for Dead Hades was Blitz Atomic?
Yes, it can beat Xtend+ combos.

I'll do testing to see if it can beat more
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:58 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  1:57 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: But how does it destabilize it?

Shape? I'll do some testing soon after all this is a testing Thread, anyone want to help?

I would cause I have Xtend+, blitz, atomic, wheel and 2A and all that stuff. But I don’t have dead hades.
Oops also I'm testing how a level chip will help for this combination: Dead Hades Blitz Atomic and seeing the difference

Testing against Meta Stamina types:
You may request more testing, also looking for people to help me test cos I don't have mirage and other stuff.
I have tested against other things like the new zone' +z driver and beats combos that have that as well. Also I even put it up against Rage Longinus and I posted the video on youtube. It goes head to head with it. But I need to get a level chip. All battles I have done are without it and have given me great success in tournaments. Leading me to win back to back which is why its in the winning combos multiple times. Ill have to try the level chip and see how much improvement I can get from that
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:57 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Try it on high’ drivers
I have high blow’ if you want I can test it Smile

dH BL HiBlow’ vs rL Ds’ 3A

1: rL spin finish
2: rL spin finish
3: dH Over Finish
4: rL spin finish
5: rL spin finish
6: rL spin finish
7: rL spin Finish
8: rL Spin Finish
9: rL Spin Finish
10: rL Spin Finish

rL 90%
dH 10%

rL launched first

Launchers: Right Long Launcher, Left String Launcher

Stadium : SnakePit Hasbro Stadium

Notes:
Not official since of SnakePit stadium but hades may do better on sometimes like 0 turn hi blow’ and the over finish was a fluke probably

[[ NØBØDY ]]
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:57 PM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Try it on high’ drivers
I have high blow’ if you want I can test it Smile

dH BL HiBlow’ vs rL Ds’ 3A

1: rL spin finish
2: rL spin finish
3: dH Over Finish
4: rL spin finish
5: rL spin finish
6: rL spin finish
7: rL spin Finish
8: rL Spin Finish
9: rL Spin Finish
10:  rL Spin Finish

rL 90%
dH 10%

rL launched first

Launchers: Right Long Launcher, Left String Launcher

Stadium : SnakePit Hasbro Stadium

Notes:
Not official since of SnakePit stadium but hades may do better on sometimes like 0 turn hi blow’ and the over finish was a fluke probably

[[ NØBØDY ]]

I only use the same combo from our last couple tournaments for battles. Seems like the best one to use against the meta today
Can anyone test a Dead Hades destabilization combo against Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 2A and then the same combo the Dead Hades had but with Air Knight instead of Dead Hades for the layer?
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Can anyone test a Dead Hades destabilization combo against Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 2A and then the same combo the Dead Hades had but with Air Knight instead of Dead Hades for the layer?
Don’t have all those parts but I have seen dead hades blitz atomic vs tempest Lucifer Xtend+ and seen hades beat it during tournaments.
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:49 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Can anyone test a Dead Hades destabilization combo against Tempest Lucifer Xtend+ (Stamina Mode) 2A and then the same combo the Dead Hades had but with Air Knight instead of Dead Hades for the layer?
Don’t have all those parts but I have seen dead hades blitz atomic vs tempest Lucifer Xtend+ and seen hades beat it during tournaments.

I put a lot of that on atomic beating Xtend+ in same spin. Dead Hades Blitz Atomic Vs. a Tempest combo on Atomic would probably be beaten.
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Don’t have all those parts but I have seen dead hades blitz atomic vs tempest Lucifer Xtend+ and seen hades beat it during tournaments.

I put a lot of that on atomic beating Xtend+ in same spin. Dead Hades Blitz Atomic Vs. a Tempest combo on Atomic would probably be beaten.
The main problem is the meta is so shifted one way “the popular” way when somebody finds a new combo that can counter one of those that isn’t used much anymore (just like me and my mirage Fafnir 2s Xtend+ combo the combos can’t hold against those secret really good combos as these co my old are used to counter the “popular” combos
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I put a lot of that on atomic beating Xtend+ in same spin. Dead Hades Blitz Atomic Vs. a Tempest combo on Atomic would probably be beaten.
The main problem is the meta is so shifted one way “the popular” way when somebody finds a new combo that can counter one of those that isn’t used much anymore (just like me and my mirage Fafnir 2s Xtend+ combo the combos can’t hold against those secret really good combos as these co my old are used to counter the “popular” combos

If the popular way is the best way, then so be it. The best Bladers usually use the best combos for a situation, and I have no idea why Blitz, for example, is used over something like 00Cross.
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: The main problem is the meta is so shifted one way “the popular” way when somebody finds a new combo that can counter one of those that isn’t used much anymore (just like me and my mirage Fafnir 2s Xtend+ combo the combos can’t hold against those secret really good combos as these co my old are used to counter the “popular” combos

If the popular way is the best way, then so be it. The best Bladers usually use the best combos for a situation, and I have no idea why Blitz, for example, is used over something like 00Cross.
00Cross over Wheel? Why?
(Dec. 09, 2020  10:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:30 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If the popular way is the best way, then so be it. The best Bladers usually use the best combos for a situation, and I have no idea why Blitz, for example, is used over something like 00Cross.
00Cross over Wheel? Why?

Wheel may already be used in a deck, so I took that into account for a more niche combo like this and said 00Cross Instead. Wheel would be the better option for sure though.
Can somebody Test:
Dead Hades Blitz Wave?

-Fireblaze-
Got the parts to test at all if possible?
Yes definitely 👍

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:26 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: The main problem is the meta is so shifted one way “the popular” way when somebody finds a new combo that can counter one of those that isn’t used much anymore (just like me and my mirage Fafnir 2s Xtend+ combo the combos can’t hold against those secret really good combos as these co my old are used to counter the “popular” combos

I use whats best for me and whatever situation I'm in. I adapt if I have to and can change my combos. But why would I if I'm winning tournaments with it you know? Don't fix what ain't broke lol

at first I did not believed, but today I was battling with my Hyperion and My hades with 8´ and xtreme´ could get some spin finishes (and my xtreme' sucks and its round), it also knocked hyperion of balance and bursted him twice
(Dec. 09, 2020  5:56 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: I have tested against other things like the new zone' +z driver and beats combos that have that as well. Also I even put it up against Rage Longinus and I posted the video on youtube. It goes head to head with it. But I need to get a level chip. All battles I have done are without it and have given me great success in tournaments. Leading me to win back to back which is why its in the winning combos multiple times. Ill have to try the level chip and see how much improvement I can get from that

I feel that was not a true rage though because a truly powerful one is on Xtreme'

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:23 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Don’t have all those parts but I have seen  dead hades blitz atomic vs tempest Lucifer Xtend+ and seen hades beat it during tournaments.

I did test it against atomic. It's a harder challenge but Hades still comes out on top

Blitz is 
1. Heavy, heavier than sting
2. It's really good for Destabilization when paired with a tall driver/destabilizing layer
I saw it used on revolve and I can understand