TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

(May. 28, 2015  12:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 28, 2015  12:03 AM)cj122 Wrote: Considering the game is shifting from ring outs to breaks. Think tournaments will break into two formats, current limited and burst? maybe run the events simultaneously.

Actually, knock outs will still definitely happen :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...st_Gimmick

I do not know what you mean by "current limited".

Sorry poor word choice. I meant keep the current formats that we have now, and have burst be played only with burst, since Im pretty sure a metal fight would destroy them. plus some people might not want to strictly play the new gimmick, or want to dive in as the only format when only 4 beys are out.
Yes, the only option being considered right now is that Beyblade Burst will need its own format, just like Metal Fight Beyblade required a format separate from HMS and Plastics.
Beyblade Burst is basically confirmed to be released by Hasbro worldwide in 2017 thanks to this article :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...vie--70059

So, as I knew, Zankye and his source were right.
(May. 28, 2015  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Beyblade Burst is basically confirmed to be released by Hasbro worldwide in 2017 thanks to this article :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...vie--70059

So, as I knew, Zankye and his source were right.

I still wanna watch it in Japanese tho, hopefully we can still do that. The worldwide thing, only makes me feel I can find it dub, when most of the time I don't mind dubs, but just saying. Still if its worldwide, im really stoked!
(May. 28, 2015  8:09 PM)Burning Soul Wrote: I still wanna watch it in Japanese tho, hopefully we can still do that.

I guarantee you we will be able to.

I'm glad to see my speculation was correct about a 2017 Western release.
wanting to watch an American movie in Japanese is kinda weird.
Found some pictures that hadn't been posted here yet.

[Image: Eos4Gwm.jpg]

[Image: wwr4g12.jpg?1]

[Image: DsmY33z.jpg?1]

Plus, this promo from Coro-Coro, which totally reminded me of Brad's avatar, since I initially mistook the drills for syringes.

[Image: 2RyFMnu.jpg]

I honestly thought Valkyrie was being injected with steroids in this picture.
(May. 28, 2015  9:59 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(May. 28, 2015  8:09 PM)Burning Soul Wrote: I still wanna watch it in Japanese tho, hopefully we can still do that.

I guarantee you we will be able to.

I'm glad to see my speculation was correct about a 2017 Western release.
Zankye's source back in November was right, 3 years for a new Generation of Beyblades
So I'll be 17 and hunting for Beyblades Eh?

Well my credibility has died as a basic human to society, then.
(May. 29, 2015  4:01 AM)Neo Wrote: So I'll be 17 and hunting for Beyblades Eh?

Gee, thanks.

I'll be 21 and I don't really care. How does purchasing a toy prevent you from being a normal human being?
Wait, will this be a two year gap between TT and Hasbro then? It was only one year with previous series, at most, right? Wonder why they're doing this?
I wouldn't be shocked if it were to take time and mold the pieces without the Burst mechanic.
(May. 29, 2015  5:29 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

Gee, thanks.

I'll be 21 and I don't really care. How does purchasing a toy prevent you from being a normal human being?

Exactly, I mean look at how many people are hunting for amiibo these days?
(May. 29, 2015  5:58 AM)Dual Wrote: Wait, will this be a two year gap between TT and Hasbro then? It was only one year with previous series, at most, right? Wonder why they're doing this?

TAKARA-TOMY introduced Metal Fight Beyblade in 2008 and I am quite certain that Hasbro only got publicly involved in 2010, no ? Of course though, they decided to skip the whole first system, so I suppose that in your mind, you could say that they were technically one year away from the Hybrid Wheel System.
The movie could be the reason for the "delay," or just marketing prep in general. They have a huge amount of work to do. 2017 seems reasonable.

Quote:Plus, this promo from Coro-Coro, which totally reminded me of Brad's avatar, since I initially mistook the drills for syringes.

HAHA

Gee, thanks.

do not worry about that guys. I,m 28 years old and i buy beyblades for myself hah! I live totaly like any persons in my town.

Gee, thanks.

For Real..
I'll be 23 lol
21 here and still a hardcore beyblade fan.
Nobody I've ever met gives a carp.
In fact, when they see my little collection, they go ''Ooh.. Ahh.."
Damn! I'll be 18-19 then! That sucks! I'm joking, I'll probably get them anyway, or order online.
17 when they come out. My interests already back, so no reason I'll lose it in the years to come.
I'll be 17... which sucks because my parents already don't let me buy toys at the age of 14 (My birthday is coming soon) so at 2017... I'll be at 16-17 and I'll definitely not get them easily.
Pssh, I'll be graduating high school quite possibly buying these. So I'll be 18, an adult, buying Beyblades. How much will I care? Read the first sentense again Tongue_out.
I don't know where society got this mindset that fathers and their grown sons/daughters cannot buy a toy and 'be adult'...
dont know its a society minding and its not nescesseraly the best minding
(May. 29, 2015  9:48 PM)Phantom Indo Wrote:

Gee, thanks.

For Real..
I'll be 23 lol
21 here and still a hardcore beyblade fan.
Nobody I've ever met gives a carp.
In fact, when they see my little collection, they go ''Ooh.. Ahh.."

Lol I'm 21 already. Most of the Bladers at my area are 18-20 years old . I know guys who are 80 and enjoy Pokemon, and other TCG stuff, then again others with transformers