TAKARA-TOMY announces new, third Beyblade generation: Beyblade Burst! ベイブレードバースト

wll metal flght beys be band?
(May. 15, 2015  9:57 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Curious, in case of tournaments will the previous Gen 2 (Seasons 1 and 2 for example) be banned from tournaments then? I understand that usually the next gen completely wrecks the old gen (In certain cases) so it just hit me with curiosity and needed to ask this.

I actually think that in this case, Metal Fight Beyblades would 'wreck' Beyblades from the Beyblade Burst series, but for that and many other reasons such as them not being meant at all to battle each other, there will be a new format created strictly for Beyblade Burst. Of course, all other generations will not be allowed in the Beyblade Burst format. However, hosts (and regions, if popular opinion prevails) can still decide to organise tournaments using the other formats.

Team Meteor, I already answered you. You really need to stop asking that question and read thoroughly everything I wrote.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...1C30#t=167

Just did a live event with pictures published in The Coro Coro magazine June edition 2015. No Manga Series yet announced but amazing detail on the Future beyblade burst beys.

BeybladeBurst.net Website Coming Soon - July 18th 2015

http://beybladeburst.net/
Where is the new manga of Beyblade Burst?...news?
(May. 16, 2015  12:19 PM)Il Bianco Wrote: Where is the new manga of Beyblade Burst?...news?

Yes, always read my posts :

(May. 14, 2015  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, so the Beyblade Burst manga does not start this month in CoroCoro : there is only a double/spread page showing Valkyrie and perhaps indicating that the new Beyblades are done with a 3D printer or just saying something about 3D action ... It actually also does not say when the manga would start or even really say "look forward to next month's issue", but I suppose we will do that as if it were implied, hah. At least Beyblade is back in CoroCoro after more than a year, I think.
So Kai-V, still got no news about the exact release date of Valkyrie starter set?
(May. 16, 2015  4:04 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: So Kai-V, still got no news about the exact release date of Valkyrie starter set?

Eh, yes, the same that I posted along with all of the other releases up until B-16 :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

No other source since though, but it should not be too long now.
(May. 17, 2015  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 16, 2015  4:04 PM)TenshouTsubasa Wrote: So Kai-V, still got no news about the exact release date of Valkyrie starter set?

Eh, yes, the same that I posted along with all of the other releases up until B-16 :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

No other source since though, but it should not be too long now.

Wow.......B-01 to B-08 are all released at the same day (18th July)?
My Wallet is gunna burn down, my dear savings......... Unhappy
But I gunna buy at least the Valkyrie tho. If you guys think the rest is decent enough I will buy the rest.
Really not at all hyped for this personally. The designs and gimmick all seem like they just went backwards in the evolution of the beyblade. I don't feel like any of them have a personality to them at all. Oh well, I hope that the designs at least improve as they progress this generation, they usually do.
Well, looks like I need to start saving money again and get back into this.
Can't wait designs look awesome and the new gimmick will present a new way of playing.
???this is sad now many rapidity will copy takara tomy there gonna fool me?!?!???

(May. 18, 2015  2:26 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: this is sad now many rapidity will copy takara tomy there gonna fool me?!?!???
Hopefully Blading will pick up in South Africa again because I'm sick of blading alone.
(May. 18, 2015  6:08 AM)sildron Wrote: What is this image about ?

https://m.facebook.com/OMGBBG/photos/pcb...=notify_me

Its part of the announcement from CoroCoro Magazine regarding Beybalde Burst.
(May. 18, 2015  6:08 AM)sildron Wrote: What is this image about ?

https://m.facebook.com/OMGBBG/photos/pcb...=notify_me

(May. 14, 2015  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, so the Beyblade Burst manga does not start this month in CoroCoro : there is only a double/spread page showing Valkyrie and perhaps indicating that the new Beyblades are done with a 3D printer or just saying something about 3D action ... It actually also does not say when the manga would start or even really say "look forward to next month's issue", but I suppose we will do that as if it were implied, hah. At least Beyblade is back in CoroCoro after more than a year, I think.
(May. 18, 2015  2:26 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: ???this is sad now many rapidity will copy takara tomy there gonna fool me?!?!???

(May. 18, 2015  2:26 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: this is sad now many rapidity will copy takara tomy there gonna fool me?!?!???

Rapidity has a rapidity logo, while takara tomy has their own logo on their box.. it is easy to distinguish
(May. 17, 2015  10:26 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Really not at all hyped for this personally. The designs and gimmick all seem like they just went backwards in the evolution of the beyblade. I don't feel like any of them have a personality to them at all. Oh well, I hope that the designs at least improve as they progress this generation, they usually do.

Think it as they go backwards in order to go forwards, lol

Interesting in using the flaw during customization into a gimmick, but I wonder how it would turn out.

(May. 18, 2015  7:15 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(May. 18, 2015  2:26 AM)Team Meteor Wrote: ???this is sad now many rapidity will copy takara tomy there gonna fool me?!?!???

Rapidity has a rapidity logo, while takara tomy has their own logo on their box.. it is easy to distinguish
I think it is actually sarcasm about the box design.
Oh lol

OK @[TenshouTsubasa]

Edit : I'm just trying to collect enough money so that I can spend them on the burst series Smile
Can not wait made the move to Tucson AZ and talked to toys us about it and they are excited and they will get their districts involved with burst all I know as of now. But let's continue to let it ripp!

(May. 18, 2015  1:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Oh lol

OK @[TenshouTsubasa]

Edit : I'm just trying to collect enough money so that I can spend them on the burst series Smile

Haha right!!!!
(May. 21, 2015  10:51 AM)meru123 Wrote: how to get a beyblade

Beyblade burst, or another generation? Please specify.

Ya buy one.
(May. 21, 2015  9:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Ya buy one.

Be more specific japan go on eBay
Us toys r us