Super Mario Megathread

(Dec. 28, 2020  8:35 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  2:42 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: A little stronger than the average guy. With superstar maybe mountain buster.
Really? Mario can go almost on par with sonic, who is really strong. I'd say Mario is planetary, and super star is mult-planetary.
Base sonic is like mountain buster. Super star can be strong, but it doesn't like destroy any surrounding things, it only 1 shots enemies in the games, and if it was a fair fight would inflict some damage but it wears off after like 10 seconds. Speaking of Sonic, Sonic with certain power ups can destroy Mario easy.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:35 PM)rainy days Wrote: Really? Mario can go almost on par with sonic, who is really strong. I'd say Mario is planetary, and super star is mult-planetary.
Base sonic is like mountain buster. Super star can be strong, but it doesn't like destroy any surrounding things, it only 1 shots enemies in the games, and if it was a fair fight would inflict some damage but it wears off after like 10 seconds. Speaking of Sonic, Sonic with certain power ups can destroy Mario easy.
In Mario Galaxy, Mario could destroy planets with certain powerups, so if we put white tanooki on mario, which would make him basically immortal then he would beat sonic.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:43 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Base sonic is like mountain buster. Super star can be strong, but it doesn't like destroy any surrounding things, it only 1 shots enemies in the games, and if it was a fair fight would inflict some damage but it wears off after like 10 seconds. Speaking of Sonic, Sonic with certain power ups can destroy Mario easy.
In Mario Galaxy, Mario could destroy planets with certain powerups, so if we put white tanooki on mario, which would make him basically immortal then he would beat sonic.

White Tanooki isn't canon, its for people that suck at video games.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:43 PM)rainy days Wrote: In Mario Galaxy, Mario could destroy planets with certain powerups, so if we put white tanooki on mario, which would make him basically immortal then he would beat sonic.

White Tanooki isn't canon, its for people that suck at video games.

white tanooki is canon lol.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:47 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: White Tanooki isn't canon, its for people that suck at video games.

white tanooki is canon lol.

It only is availed after mario dies a bunch, if this was a death battle a death means your, well, dead.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:47 PM)rainy days Wrote: white tanooki is canon lol.

It only is availed after mario dies a bunch, if this was a death battle a death means your, well, dead.

Well if Mario can respawn, theoretically 99 times, then eventually after respawning he would get that power.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:55 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It only is availed after mario dies a bunch, if this was a death battle a death means your, well, dead.

Well if Mario can respawn, theoretically 99 times, then eventually after respawning he would get that power.

Thats not a canon power, its in the video game so you keep playing.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:55 PM)rainy days Wrote: Well if Mario can respawn, theoretically 99 times, then eventually after respawning he would get that power.

Thats not a canon power, its in the video game so you keep playing.

yes it is, if its in a video game that is canon, therefore all powers would be canon inside the video game.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:58 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thats not a canon power, its in the video game so you keep playing.

yes it is, if its in a video game that is canon, therefore all powers would be canon inside the video game.

That's like saying shutting off the video game is canon in the game world and all the characters go unconscious until you turn the game back on. That's not a canon power in the Mario world, its a feature on the video game. If you died once and couldn't play anymore why tf would you even buy the game in the first place.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:58 PM)rainy days Wrote: yes it is, if its in a video game that is canon, therefore all powers would be canon inside the video game.

That's like saying shutting off the video game is canon in the game world and all the characters go unconscious until you turn the game back on. That's not a canon power in the Mario world, its a feature on the video game. If you died once and couldn't play anymore why tf would you even buy the game in the first place.

There are plenty of hard games that people have hard time getting through. The person would just have to keep practicing until they are able to beat it.
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:58 PM)rainy days Wrote: yes it is, if its in a video game that is canon, therefore all powers would be canon inside the video game.

i get what your saying, i just don't see the point of having such an overpowered power, and it not being canon. That just doesn't make sense to me especially when its been around for so long.
(Dec. 28, 2020  9:13 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's like saying shutting off the video game is canon in the game world and all the characters go unconscious until you turn the game back on. That's not a canon power in the Mario world, its a feature on the video game. If you died once and couldn't play anymore why tf would you even buy the game in the first place.

i get what your saying, i just don't see the point of having such an overpowered power, and it not being canon. That just doesn't make sense to me especially when its been around for so long.

Its in every single video game dude.

(Dec. 28, 2020  9:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  8:59 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's like saying shutting off the video game is canon in the game world and all the characters go unconscious until you turn the game back on. That's not a canon power in the Mario world, its a feature on the video game. If you died once and couldn't play anymore why tf would you even buy the game in the first place.

There are plenty of hard games that people have hard time getting through. The person would just have to keep practicing until they are able to beat it.

Yeah, you die over and over and keep trying.
I dont lay much mario, but my favorite game is a stack of super mario (super mario 64)
even sucking at it and cant even ground pound the log to get the first star
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont lay much mario, but my favorite game is a stack of super mario (super mario 64)

Funny, the first star is for killing King Bomb-omb
(Dec. 29, 2020  3:02 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:25 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont lay much mario, but my favorite game is a stack of super mario (super mario 64)

Funny, the first star is for killing King Bomb-omb

wait, isnt there a star with the dog guy before getting into Bomb-omb
wait, habe I tried it first for nothing?

Super Saiyan Cat Mario wtf

Also its all open world super cool

Also that is the BEST Bowser design
(Jan. 12, 2021  3:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Super Saiyan Cat Mario wtf

Also its all open world super cool

Also that is the BEST Bowser design

When did Bowser become a Pokémon? (He looks kind of like Inceneroar)
This is the best ninetndo game of all time

(Jan. 12, 2021  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bowser looks even scarier then ever!

You play Mario?
I really like Mario Maker 2 and the first one because it has endless levels so you do not have to buy more over priced games as well as being able to make them yourself!

The only problem is that there are waaaaay more garbage levels than good ones.
I just got the LATEST super mario game 3d all stars
just got the new paper mario: origami king!
(Aug. 12, 2021  3:13 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: just got the new paper mario: origami king!

I got it last year for my birthday from my dad. It's pretty good, but I'm not sure entirely, as I've never played a Paper Mario game before.
Ooh it's good! My fav boss is the crayon one.

I'm a BEAST at Mario kart 8 deluxe bob-omb blast