Strongest beyblader

I have joined the wbo just to  let all beyblades know that I am currently training but when my training is done I will show all beyblades my skills
#Wrong Thread
#2 Go On Take on a tournament
#3 Welcome to WBO, Hope you have a Great time here
oh rlly? then good luck
So .............. can you defeat Balanced Defender in a battle ?
(Mar. 25, 2019  12:59 PM)Fusion core Wrote: So .............. can you defeat Balanced Defender in a battle ?

That many can. Think about Kei or 1234BB
But he is the number 1 Hasbro blader not number 1 in general. I am really sure I can beat him and I want to battle him.
(Mar. 26, 2019  4:42 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: But he is the number 1 Hasbro blader not number 1 in general. I am really sure I can beat him and I want to battle him.

Good thinking
Nothing is impossible
You have the right attitude there
Be positive?
Good luck. I am in training as well and will get my ranking up.
Guys, I want to show the world what I am made of. I know I can become the champion but how. How do I even get up in ranked? There so much I can do!
To be fair @[Jason wolf] and @[JavariTheChamp] you guys make it sound like, you think the battles during Tournaments are like the battles in the anime.
@[NobodyBlader]... We're bladers. Anything that happens in our lives is like the anime to us XD. or at least to me.

But the one I really want to defeat is the Beybladegeeks! They're the strongest TT bladers I've seen so far and they're one of my favorite youtubers. Only problem is that they live in CANADA WHERE APPEARENTLY ALL THE STRONGEST BLADERS HAVE MOVED TO ALONG WITH ALMOST EVERYSINGLE TROURNAMENT!!!

Ahem... Sorry about. I live in Tennessee and there haven't been any tournaments for almost a year or two. So I get pretty mad about that XD
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: @[NobodyBlader]... We're bladers. Anything that happens in our lives is like the anime to us XD. or at least to me.

But the one I really want to defeat is the Beybladegeeks! They're the strongest TT bladers I've seen so far and they're one of my favorite youtubers. Only problem is that they live in CANADA WHERE APPEARENTLY ALL THE STRONGEST BLADERS HAVE MOVED TO ALONG WITH ALMOST EVERYSINGLE TROURNAMENT!!!

Ahem... Sorry about. I live in Tennessee and there haven't been any tournaments for almost a year or two. So I get pretty mad about that XD

Same

I have won the 1st place in the official WBBA BeyTuber World Championship in Paris, France, on November 2nd 2018, and I didn't lose a single battle, but I still don't think I'm the strongest Blader there is. As my dad always says, there's always a talented Person/Blader somewhere else in this world who couldn't make it to the competition or is just waiting for an epic rival to compete with and show his true power. That's why I never stop training since 2004 and I never give up. It's bad to underestimate your opponent but it's even worse to overestimate yourself. As a German saying goes: Great self esteem comes before the fall. That's why it's always important to stay humble and treat every opponent with respect, because you never know where and who the next champion might be. Smile
True. That saying actually came from proverbs in the bible. Your dad is right. But if you didn't lose a single match then you're definitely strong. You shouldn't underestimate yourself either. Even though you live in France I hope to battle you sometime. I haven't battled anyone else other than myself and my mom, and she's [strong] really [/strong]. But it gets kind of boring without other people.
(Apr. 02, 2019  8:52 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: True. That saying actually came from proverbs in the bible. Your dad is right. But if you didn't lose a single match then you're definitely strong. You shouldn't underestimate yourself either. Even though you live in France I hope to battle you sometime. I haven't battled anyone else other than myself and my mom, and she's [strong] really [/strong]. But it gets kind of boring without other people.

Thank you for the kind words. Smile So far I've only read the German Version of the bible so I only know the verse in German (Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall) because I live in Germany and I haven't read the English bible yet, tho I'm currently doing it. My girlfriend ( @[Falco276] ) who lived in Florida in the USA gave me one a few weeks ago. She also participated in the BeyTuber World Championship and came in 4th place. This coming summer she will move to our district and I am very happy about it. Smile I really can't wait for more awesome Beybattles with her and the rest of our BeyClub. France was truely an amazing experience and I've met so many friends there. Meeting @[originalzankye] in the finals was just an absolute honor and a lot of fun. I hope I can go to Canada and the USA one day and meet many more awesome Bladers and friends. Smile
Hey guys lets make a 3dprinted bey torunament
I've erased the arguments in this thread, I'd suggest taking it to PM's please. Thank you.
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I've erased the arguments in this thread, I'd suggest taking it to PM's please. Thank you.

Thank You Jinbee
(Apr. 02, 2019  10:43 PM)omega263 Wrote: Hey guys lets make a 3dprinted bey torunament

I am so down. Sounds like a good idea and if you ever try it, send me pictures lmao
Honestly think that there is no “strongest blader” sure their are really good bladers but I hust think that no one is the strongest in the word
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:56 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: @[NobodyBlader]... We're bladers. Anything that happens in our lives is like the anime to us XD. or at least to me.

Same here dude. -Avery

(Apr. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Honestly think that there is no  “strongest blader” sure their are really good bladers but I hust think that no one is the strongest in the word

I disagree. Beyblade is like any other sport, there is always someone in it who's better than everyone else. -Avery
(Apr. 24, 2019  1:56 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:

Same here dude. -Avery

(Apr. 20, 2019  2:25 AM)Justj11. Wrote: Honestly think that there is no  “strongest blader” sure their are really good bladers but I hust think that no one is the strongest in the word

I disagree. Beyblade is like any other sport, there is always someone in it who's better than everyone else. -Avery

Meh it’s also somewhat based on luck
It's totally based off of luck, as well as a whole slew of other factors many don't bat an eye to. I think the majority of us want to be the best, though few will actually put in the required work to get there. I wish you all the best of luck.

You know, it would be a lot easier to determine the best blader fully if the Hasbro world championship was more balanced. It didn't even come close to where I am, which made me absolutely furious. So many people can't participate in tournaments, so they try to become organizers to MAKE the tournaments, but I've seen so many people try to be organizers but all of the people interested are not part of the WBO, so they can't give towards the 4 parti-I'm rambling, aren't I? My point is, the tournaments we DO have are too spread out and lose lots of people, and the organizer quiz is rigged(I've been trying for 4 years. Yes, I had to lie about my age, but whatever). The organizers quiz system needs to be revised for those of us who go unnoticed.

Strike???

Let's all aim to be the very best! And you damned Cali organizers need to get your heads out of L.A. and into the I.E.! We're lonely!