String Launcher or Long Winder or Sword Launcher

Poll: Only vote if you have experience with both

String
36.36%
Long Winder
63.64%
Total: 100% 110 vote(s)
The psychological effect is exactly why I launch with my non-dominant hand.
When it comes to beyblade, I have no dominant hand.
1:36
1:44
1:56
1:39
1:51

Orange Light Launcher + Long Winder

1:48
1:42
1:52
1:50
1:49
1:50
1:29
2:05

Just some quick launches. For some reason, my orange Light Launcher does not seem as smooth as MissingNo.'s... Of course...

Anyway, what I see is that my launches do not necessarily last longer, but they are surprisingly consistent, for the most, with that orange Light Launcher.
(Jul. 08, 2016  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Large quote removed.]

What about the Heavy Beylauncher and the Speed Beylauncher?
(Jan. 01, 2017  2:19 PM)V2KX Wrote: What about the Heavy Beylauncher and the Speed Beylauncher?

That post was made before the Speed And Heavy Launcher was released
Oh i didn't see that. I am new to WBO But Beybladed for a long time. So I kind of get lost around where some extra info is at E.G When messages were sent.
I have to say that the string launcher is the best in terms of functionality, while the long winder with string launcher is the most durable. The sword launcher I bought simply broke down after a single day, so I'll pass. And as expected, my string launcher broke down as well, but well over four months. As for the long winder, please don't use it with the handle. You need to have an extremely firm grip of the handle to launch it at the right angle, and even more so when you're using a driver with less stability, say jaggy or blow. Love how the quake driver can benefit slightly from it though, but that's about how much it offers. Among several tests I did with R2GR, it only gives ten more seconds of spin time when compared to short winder. Sure, the boost of stamina and spin power is awesome and all, but it just infuriates me every time my orbit driver goes berserk just because my launch angle gets slightly off.
I personally, enjoy using the sword launcher, the grip is large enough for me to hold it, plus, the ripcord is shaped just the right way for me to get a good pull from it.
SuperGrip launcher is the best it seems
(Jan. 11, 2017  9:35 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: SuperGrip launcher is the best it seems

wow how it did speed wise compared to TT launchers?

after so long use with both launcher. I still prefer Long Winder + Light Launcher

I broke 2 String Launchers ever since I got my first one back in 2015. I'm using LL + LL from months and it was still good (though my blue one lost long ago in Jan 2016 so got new orange).

I don't know why but always able to get MUCH faster launch with LL + LL compared to String Launcher. For example, I'm able to make D2GD stall (1 or 2 laps) which I never able to do with string (yes I know it sounds weird but it's true)
(Jan. 11, 2017  9:35 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: SuperGrip launcher is the best it seems

definitely one of the last things I expected to hear

Is it better then any other TT launcher????????????
(Jan. 11, 2017  11:23 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is it better then any other TT launcher????????????

i have a regular string launcher and long winder but not speed beylauncher. the supergrip launcher gives my WAM 10 more seconds compared to the others. i have not done any official testing tho
(Jan. 12, 2017  1:29 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: i have a regular string launcher and long winder but not speed beylauncher. the supergrip launcher gives my WAM 10 more seconds compared to the others. i have not done any official testing tho

Well I know that my Hasbro proto launcher gives the same revolutions as my Takara Tomy light launcher
I prefer the sword launcher over anything, thank you very much.
(Mar. 11, 2016  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think there is no way the Light Launcher is anywhere near as strong as the BeyLauncher. Coincidentally, I edited an article on Beyblade Wikia this week on a similar subject: it is not by pure generosity that TAKARA-TOMY gave away or at least lent red BeyLaunchers LR to all Bladers in the Beyblade World Championship 2012 - it was clearly to even out the fields, because Hasbro had completely failed to make this strongest launcher widely available in all countries. They did not want to see Asian Bladers get a huge advantage.

As for the Long Winder though, I cannot just put it past consideration, but yo, we have BeyLoggers now, so just plug one to each, try to create two accounts or make sure you know what each BeyLogger gives as highest shoot power on the BeyCloud application, and just compare. No need for super special equipment.

Where can i find this app? Ive never even heard of it. Of course im new back to the scene
Just search ベイブレード in Google Play or on iTunes App Store. It is TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade Burst application. However, your device could also be incompatible with some functionalities of the application if it is more or less new.
Might as well add my times with the Hasbro Super Grip Launcher and the two kinds of Ripcords, the longer one with the SG Launcher and the one that comes with normal sets, both have been straightened.
I didn't use the normal Launcher since the mechanisms between the SG and normal Launchers are exactly the same and I have a hard time holding those tiny things steady (Note: I don't have any Takara Tomy Launchers yet)

Stock R2 Gravity Revolve (Revolve is very loose, what many would call ideal, used because that is the only Stamina Type I have currently)

Normal Ripcord:
1:24
1:37
1:26
1:40
1:28
1:38
1:33
Average: 1:33.3

Super Grip Ripcord:
1:36
1:34
1:43
1:34
1:41
1:39 (Launched as hard as I could, Teeth Skipped)
Average: 1:37.3

So actually not bad at all for such a minimalist design. Still need to compare it to my launches on TT Launchers though, a problem for the future.
Well, im getting a sword launcher with a Xeno Xcalius Magnum Impact, and i have a burst ratio of 90%, meaning with the launcher, i could burst a beyblade no matter what, this is very helpful
(Feb. 11, 2017  10:16 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Well, im getting a sword launcher with a Xeno Xcalius Magnum Impact, and i have a burst ratio of 90%, meaning with the launcher, i could burst a beyblade no matter what, this is very helpful

You wouldn't be guaranteed a burst though. Xcalius X2 (Xeno Xcalibur) is NOTORIOUS for having extremely low stamina, and Impact is near impossible to control. Something like Xcalibur Force Xtreme would be a better blade, and even them, you aren't ever 100 percent guaranteed.

(sorry for the long rant)
I can control my beyblade with impact tip easily
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:02 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I can control my beyblade with impact tip easily

It maybe true but Xtreme is just far better due to having much ebtter recoil control and speed. Normal Xcaliber also has more attack
Is the Sword launcher the best or am I wrong?
(Feb. 12, 2017  3:10 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Is the Sword launcher the best or am I wrong?

By now it kinda depends if the blade can utilize a launcher to its maximum potential ex. String launcher
In my opinion, the speed beylaunchers seems to be the best gear wise. But it depends if you can get maximum power with a string launcher.
(Feb. 12, 2017  12:02 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I can control my beyblade with impact tip easily

Wondering which angle you're launching it at.
(Feb. 11, 2017  10:16 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Well, im getting a sword launcher with a Xeno Xcalius Magnum Impact, and i have a burst ratio of 90%, meaning with the launcher, i could burst a beyblade no matter what, this is very helpful

Also wondering what you're testing it against...