you have talent but this isn't going anywhere
2.22%
you suck
13.33%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
im srry and sure id like a new bey for christian
you can email me the pic ill pm u my email address
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if the opponents bey still spinning.
this story is amazing and im making a sketch for the rip fusion wheel
Chapter 14 part 2
Srry for the long wait but it was worth it trust me and my next story "Rise from the Ashes!"

We decided that before we got serious we decided to gto see the sights. I was amazed, there were so many sights to see. The architecture of various different buildings were just beautiful, and there were so many dcolors of red tan ornage yellow and many more. Me and Christian decided to go to the bey park while the girls decided to go shopping. "Go Libra!!" shouted as he and his opponent clashed in their small stadium but Libra easiliy knocked out its opponent. "Yeah!" shouted Christian holding out his bey pointer. He won about 300 points. Christian and I multiple battles and one a total of 3921 points. "You guys are the best!" exclaimed a little boy. "Not yet!" shouted another boy. "first you gotta beat me!!" He said holding out his launcher. "Who gets to battle him" I asked. "Lets play rock paper scissors for it!" I said. "rock, paper, scissors." As we revieled our hands we saw that I had chosen rock and Christian scissors. "Ok looks like I get to battle you" I said pulling out Rage Kitsune. "I warn you I'm un-defeated" said the kid. "Ok sounds like fun" I said excited. "Let it rip!" we yelled launching our beys into the stadium.....and almost instantly I shot my opponent out of the stadium. "Uhh ok well that was.....fun? I guess" I said as I stared at him. We soon left and headed to our groups meeting place up in the eifle tower. While we waited up on top we stared down at the people. "So whats the deal between you and Hotaru?" asked Christian. "What do you mean." I asked. "Well you obviously like her and she seems to feel the same way." He said. My face turned bright red. "I wonder what the girls are doing" I said quickly changing the subject. (changes the scene) "Hotaru you have to try this on!" exclaimed Akiko. "Yeah that would look great on you." said Kotori. "And you should also try these on too" said Kotori and Akiko as they buiried Hotaru in clothes. "Guys I'm not the shoping type." said Hotaru with an awquard smile after nearly drowning under dresses, skirts, etc. (switches back to Nico and Christian.) Christian and I soon became board waiting up in the tower. We walked over to the stadium up top and waited there. The stadium itself was really cool, it was a huge stadium with to platforms hanging off of the edge and was a shining silver color. While we waited there looking down at the people below watching as they went about with their varioous agendas it soon began to snow. "What?" I said holding out my hand. "Its the middle of summer it shouldnt be snowing" I said. We then heard a sort of giggle. We both turned around to see a girl in a pink skirt and a black jacket. "High I'm Viro" She said. "And this is my bey Diamond Felis" she said holding out her bey. She then flipped off of the railing and landed on one of the plateforms on one side of the stadium. "Lets battle." She said. "Master Gen will be very pleased if I defeat you." "Damn" I said. "He got to another spirit blader." Christian and I attached our beys to our launchers. 3....2....1... "Let it Rip!!!!" we yelled launching our beys into the stadium. "Felis destroy them!!" yelled Viro. Felis then shot around and attacked Cyber Libra at sonic speeds. Libra was Knocked all around the stadium as a sicking cracking sound was made as Felis rushed to attack Libra befor it could hit the ground. "Special Move!" she commanded "Frost Storm!" the bey erupted with chunks of Ice and snow shooting Libra out of the stadium and off of the Eifle tower. "Libr No!!" shouted Christian as his beloved bey fell to the ground and was smahed into a thousand shining pieces. "Libraa!!" He screamed sobbing. End of chapter 14 part 2
I think youll all enjoy chapter 15 it will reveal alot of secrets that I hope will enthrall you and make you want to read more
nearly finished with the sketch and do you mind if i post a character
that is evil
nope i dont mind i dont care if a characters good or evil as long as their good ideas then is cool
Chapter 15 The death of Nico
"LIBRA!!!!" screamed Christian as his bey fell to the earth. We watched as the bey hit the ground shattering into a thousand shinning pieces. "Dammit!" Screamed Christian. Viro laughed from the other side of the stadium. "Well now that that nuisance is out of the way I can move on to you" she said with an insidious smile. You 'll pay for that you monster!!" I shouted as Kitsune launched itself towards Felis. When they collided there was a force that emanated from the two beys blowing both of us back. "Who are you!" I shouted. "I'm Viro Hishima the owner of the spirit bey Felis." she said. "Did Gen hire you?" I asked. "Yes and he offered to pay me handsomely" said Viro. "I won't let you win!!!" I yelled as the beys collided with a huge explosive force. "move at full speed kitsune!" I yelled as kitsune movedall around the stadium at an impossible speed. "Go Felis" shouted Viro. Felis managed to match kitsunes speed both beys fought wildly dissapearing and reappearing releasing a wild explosive force. The storm built up increasingly rising to dangerous levels. I was forced to grab onto the railing for fear of being blown away. Each time the beys collided there was a burst of wind so powerful that Christian was blown back. "Christian!" I shouted. "What" He yelled back. "You have to get away from here go get Hotaru and the others. I don't want to have to hold back." as I finished my sentence Christian nodded understanding exactly what he had to do. "Special move!" I shouted. "Kamikaze Strike!!" My bey launched itself towards Felis as it burst into flame it disappeared moving at super sonic speeds. Then reappeared in an explosive collision with Felis blowing our opponent away. "I will not lose" Screamed Viro with an insane smile. "Special move frost claw!!" the bey shot a sharp blast of ice at Kitsune. "Rage Storm!" I yelled and the bey then shot up into the air in a tornado of flame as it danced in the sky easily blowing Felis' attack away. I then brought the flaming spiral down upon Felis. "Special move!!" She shouted. "Frost killer!" she shouted. Then released a furious blizard that exploded in a shower of snow and ice. I was blinded as I was blown back. The bey then dissapeared and split into four spinning ice tornadoes. I saw the stunning beauty and horror of the attack as it spiraled towards kitsune and came crashing down onto my bey attacking relentlessly. "Stop!" I shouted. My bey was cracked in multiple places and its spin-track was unable to support the multiple attacks. I only had one choice, "I didn't want to use this on you but you leave me no choice" I said. I was about to use a special move with enough destructive force to blow both of us off of this tower but I had to stop her from hurting my bey. "Special move!!" I shouted. "Desperado Bomber!!!!!" The bey then up into flame then launched forward along with multiple balls of compressed fire which shot towards Felis in a blind fury and then they all barraged Felis in a huge explosion that was so bright I had to look away. When I looked back I saw that Viro's bey was split in half. Viro fell to her knees "I lost" she said with a blank stare. She then broke into crazy hysterics "I lost" she screamed laughing and crying at the same time with the smile of a psychopath on her face. She continued to scream and thrash and through her insane tantrum, then a helicopter appeared with Gen standing inside. "Viro!" he shouted. "Control yourself!! and get in!" "I don't want to!" she replied. "What did you just say" said Gen with Malice in his voice. He then was surrounded in a dark aura his eyes glowing purple Viro's eyes glowed in the same color and she began screaming and thrashing in pain then passed out. "Thats more like it" said Gen as he picked her up and tossed her into the copter. "Wait!" I yelled as he began to take off, but he ignored me and flew away. I then heard the sound of metal groaning and breaking, it then collapsed and I fell. My life flashed before my eyes I saw the faces of my friends and family I then saw the face of Gen. The last image that I saw was Hotaru's smile I savored the image and let it be my final thought..happy that it was her face he saw she was my first travel companion and she stayed with me no matter what and never questioned me I wondered if I
would live to tell her how I felt. "Oh well" I said to myself. I then closed my eyes and prepared to take in my last breath hoping my death would be painless
End of chapter 15
Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I wanted it to be perfect for you guys anyway if your wondering what happens to Nico then youll have to read to find out
Chapter 15 The death of Nico
"LIBRA!!!!" screamed Christian as his bey fell to the earth. We watched as the bey hit the ground shattering into a thousand shinning pieces. "Dammit!" Screamed Christian. Viro laughed from the other side of the stadium. "Well now that that nuisance is out of the way I can move on to you" she said with an insidious smile. You 'll pay for that you monster!!" I shouted as Kitsune launched itself towards Felis. When they collided there was a force that emanated from the two beys blowing both of us back. "Who are you!" I shouted. "I'm Viro Hishima the owner of the spirit bey Felis." she said. "Did Gen hire you?" I asked. "Yes and he offered to pay me handsomely" said Viro. "I won't let you win!!!" I yelled as the beys collided with a huge explosive force. "move at full speed kitsune!" I yelled as kitsune movedall around the stadium at an impossible speed. "Go Felis" shouted Viro. Felis managed to match kitsunes speed both beys fought wildly dissapearing and reappearing releasing a wild explosive force. The storm built up increasingly rising to dangerous levels. I was forced to grab onto the railing for fear of being blown away. Each time the beys collided there was a burst of wiknd so powerful the Christian was blown back. "Christian!" I shouted. "What" He yelled back. "You have to get away from here go get Hotaru and the others. I don't want to have to hold back." as I finished my sentence Christian nodded understanding exactly what he had to do. "Special move!" I shouted. "Kamikaze Strike!!" My bey launched itself towards Felis as it burst into flame it disappeared moving at super sonic speeds. Then reappeared in an explosive collision with Felis blowing our opponent away. "I will not lose" Screamed Viro with an insane smile. "Special move frost storm!!" the bey shot another blast of snow and ice at Kitsune. "Rage Storm!" I yelled and the bey then shot up into the air in a tornado of flame as it danced in the sky easily blowing Felis' attack away. I then brought the flaming spiral down upon Felis. "Special move!!" She shouted. "Frost killer!" she shouted. Then released a furious blizard that exploded in a shower of snow and ice. I was blinded as I was blown back. The bey then dissapeared and split into four spinning ice tornadoes. I saw the stunning beauty and horror of the attack as it spiraled towards kitsune and came crashing down onto my bey attacking relentlessly. "Stop!" I shouted. My bey was cracked in multiple places and its spin-track was unable to support the multiple attacks. I only had one choice, "I didn't want to use this on you but you leave me no choice" I said. I was about to use a special move with enough destructive force to blow both of us off of this tower but I had to stop her from hurting my bey. "Special move!!" I shouted. "Desperado Bomber!!!!!" The bey then shot lit up into flame then launched forward along with multiple balls of compressed fire which shot towards Felis in a blind fury and then they all barraged Felis in a huge explosion that was so bright I had to look away. When I looked back I saw that Viro's bey was split in half. Viro fell to her knees "I lost" she said with a blank stare. She then broke into crazy hysterics "I lost" she screamed laughing and crying at the same time with the smile of a psychopath on her face. She continued to scream and thrash and through her insane tantrum, then a helicopter appeared with Gen standing inside. "Viro!" he shouted. "Control yourself!! and get in!" "I don't want to!" she replied. "What did you just say" said Gen with Malice in his voice. He then was surrounded in a dark aura his eyes glowing purple Viro's eyes glowed in the same color and she began screaming and thrashing in pain then passed out. "Thats more like it" said Gen as he picked her up and tossed her into the copter. "Wait!" I yelled as he began to take off, but he ignored me and flew away. I then heard the sound of metal groaning and breaking, it then collapsed and I fell. My life flashed before my eyes I saw the faces of my friends and family I then saw the face of Gen. The last image that I saw was Hotaru's smile I savored the image and let it be my final thought..happy that it was her face he saw she was my first travel companion and she stayed with me no matter what and never questioned me I wondered if I
would live to tell her how I felt. "Oh well" I said to myself. I then closed my eyes and prepared to take in my last breath hoping my death would be painless
End of chapter 15
Sorry it took so long to write this chapter. I wanted it to be perfect for you guys anyway if your wondering what happens to Nico then youll have to read to find out
please respond people I want to know what you think of this chapter
hen are my characters coming in?, cool chapter
this is a nice story
i have a request
name:tainin
bey:hell leone bd145b
special move:raging terror
where a black lion lets a black tornado out and hits the opponet in the air
description i forgt:green fingerless glove,black jacket,black shirt,calm
white pant
brown hair
green eyes
i keep forgetting stuff srry
and is a bad guy and is undr the connstlation leo
Nice leone abd draco I havent found a place fr your character.yet sorry
its ok, i can wait
hay if you made this story into a youtube video series it would probably go viral also could you use my character too not trying to be a bother and you can turn me down if you want.
named JAKS partner flame Pegasus 100HF/S has bright orange hair kinda tan normally wears character t-shirts like Mario or Pacman and difrent shades of blue pants special moves 1.Pegasus flame hoof destroyer starts with flat mode jumps up and aims for facebolt with tip on contact swiftly changes from flat to sharp mode and destroys it 2.Pegasus flaming space typhoon like Pegasus star bringer and poison serpents circular grinding attack combined often destroys wheel 3. Pegasus burning boom a flaming sonic boom that melts strait through entire opponents blade only used in last resort though because it's hard to handle and almost imposable to control he is a free spirit and drifts along anywhere occasionally joining the bad or good guys and fights for both sides but seems to have an hidden motive
omg ty cuz this is a good story
forget the (omg) part idk y i put it
thanks and i have been thinking about it i'm not as cool and smart as i have envisioned him on everything and i'm a little chubby compared to him having some mussels but i'm a nice guy
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:56 AM)hellkerbecs7680 Wrote: ur probly not chubby

thanks for trying to boost my self confidence but your wrong and i'm hoping to have my caterer put in and SPOILER me and jetstream are working on a new story together
ya im waiting for my charcter to be in the story to
If you don't mind, I'd like to request a character.

Name - Hyou Pantera
Age - 15
Bey - Basalt Lynx CHADMWB/MHWF(Wide Metal Ball/ Metal Wide Flat. CHAD is Change Height Armor Defense. It changes from 145 to 230.)
Desc. - Hyou is a witty boy, and he loves to insult his opponents. He uses the Defense Type bey, Basalt Lynx(Which can hopefully evolve later).

Special Move -Prowl- Lynx spins in one spot, growing faster and faster. Lynx suddenly moves forward, colliding with the opposing bey, knocking into the air. Lynx continues by getting itself into the air, and slamming it's tip into the opposing bey's face bolt. Lynx slams it into the ground, the face bolt loosened. With the opposing bey stuck, Lynx moves back, and slams into it, making it fall apart.