Apr

Step Into The Gachi

Austin, Texas
Tournament Results
Mueller Park
4550 Mueller Blvd
  Tournament is happening inside the hangar.
12:00 PM on 04/06/2019
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: Ek5dcK1.png]
i guess the team at takara tomy didn't get the memo that following a "z" series with a "gt" series does not bode well :v

If you want to see more tournaments in Austin, let us know by posting in this thread!
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-austin-...ight=texas

Tournament Time:
We will start registration at 11:00 AM and will begin the tournament at approximately 12:00 PM. If you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page! See you all there!

Please note that we cannot predict how long an event will be, as this varies based on the number of competitors and the ongoings throughout the day. In order to stay for the whole event, please be prepared to stick around for at least 2-3 hours.

Prizes:
To be determined.

Hosts:
This tournament is being hosted by TrainiacJ. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to PM us or post in the thread and we'll be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the tournament. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

If you need to go to the restroom, please tell a judge beforehand so that we can hold your match and it won't be counted as your forfeit. If you need to leave the tournament altogether, tell a judge before you go so we can deal with your matches accordingly.

Have your Account page open during registrationParticipants being registered to the tournament must login to their accounts on any device able to access the profile page prior to registration in order to prove they are the account owner and to ensure their username is accurately transcribed. Alternatively, you can bring a printed copy of your account page to show the tournament host during registration.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:10pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate. If you know you'll be late, please let us know via PM or a post in-thread!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Is this deck format

Or is it like a round robin or something
(Mar. 12, 2019  4:27 PM)drewb518 Wrote: Is this deck format

Or is it like a round robin or something

Tournament Structure depends entirely on how many people show up. First stages tend to be a Round Robin or Swiss format, and the finals are Single Ellimination and played with Decks. I'd recommend checking out the Burst Format rulebook to familiarize yourself with the specifics.

Also, this is going to be Burst Standard, not Classic, in case anyone was wondering. Since the new GT beys should be in some bladers' collections by the time this takes place, it would be a shame not to see how they do in battle, haha.
sorry I haven't joined the tourney but im still not sure that I can make it
Im joining and hopefully winning this time.
I'll be there. And I'll bring a prize Tongue_out_wink
i hope that I get to come it would be my first tournament

How old are the people who normally participate in these tournaments
If you just estimate it’s fine
My dad is curious
I can’t come to this because my mom is working in tax season and it’s too far away from Watauga City.

(Mar. 14, 2019  3:09 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: eyyy I wanna go

I like your vids and advice on Beyblade combos. If they made a battle style that allowed self made beys Nitro would be a tough opponent.
yeah nitro proto is too powerful
regular nitro is more realistic
is anyone bringing anything to sell at the tournament?
Thanks for hosting in Austin, I’ll make the next one!
Dang you guys are lucky you get to have your Beyblade tournament in a hanger no worries of rain that's for sure
It been a while since there was no tournament in the UK ??

Well there was a UK tournament in January but I missed it
I had to push this event back a week because most of the people who normally help me with these events have had surprise complications and can't make it on the 30th, and since we can't run an event understaffed, we're moving the tournament date to Saturday, April 6th. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:20 PM)drewb518 Wrote: i hope that I get to come it would be my first tournament

How old are the people who normally participate in these tournaments
If you just estimate it’s fine
My dad is curious

Same I'm new but I know what to do

(Mar. 17, 2019  4:06 AM)sakura Wrote: is anyone bringing anything to sell at the tournament?

I'll be selling an extreme tip hasbro
My son is 6 and loves beyblades. How old are the participants in these tournaments?
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:31 PM)kwells Wrote: My son is 6 and loves beyblades. How old are the participants in these tournaments?

WBO tournaments don’t have any age limits.
I would've loved to attend but the event was announced after my vacation threshold.
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:26 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2019  3:31 PM)kwells Wrote: My son is 6 and loves beyblades.  How old are the participants in these tournaments?

WBO tournaments don’t have any age limits.

Thank you.  He will be so excited.
Hey can we hand spin our beys
Would love to go, but not sure. Would love for this be in Houston Unhappy. If I go I can just show up or do I have to sign-up somewhere?
You sign up here, with the Join Tournament button. You can't hand spin your beys, you have to use a launcher.
Well i was about an hour into the drive before I realized it was pushed back Tired
oof sorry that's tuff