Star Wars General Discussion

What do you think would happen if Anakin was given the rank of Jedi Master?
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What do you think would happen if Anakin was given the rank of Jedi Master?

He would still turn to the dark side IMO. He was desperate to save Padme and thought Palpatine could help him.
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:08 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: What do you think would happen if Anakin was given the rank of Jedi Master?

Star Wars theory did a video about this.
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Here is my ranking of every CANON currently existing Star Wars movie/tv show excluding Star Wars resistance since I haven’t seen it. The ones in the red bracket are the ones I consider pretty good, the blue bracket is decent and the green is pretty bad:
———————————————————
1: Star Wars ep 5: The empire strikes back
2 Star Wars ep 3: Revenge of the sith
3 Star Wars ep 6: Return of the Jedi
4: Star Wars the clone wars tv series (all seasons counted)
5: Star Wars ep 4: a new hope
6: Rogue one: A Star Wars story
7: Star Wars Rebels
8: Star Wars: The mandalorian
———————————————————-
———————————————————-
9: Star Wars ep 7: The force awakens
10: Solo: a Star Wars story
————————————————————
————————————————————
11: Star Wars the clone wars movie
12: Star Wars ep 2: Attack of the clones
13: Star Wars ep 9: The rise of skywalker
14: Star Wars ep 1: The phantom menace
15: Star Wars ep 8: The last Jedi:
————————————————————-

Just gonna quote this so people can see and share their opinion.
Sort of a plot hole in Star Wars: In canon, force ghosts can interact with actual existing objects and additionally, they can still very well use the force to interact with the real world as well. This begs the question, why on earth didn’t Luke just stop the emperor himself. He would have effectively been an unstoppable force and he could still hold his lightsaber too so all it took was slashing the guy in half and then perhaps the use of the force to destroy the sith order/ships.
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Here is my ranking of every CANON currently existing Star Wars movie/tv show excluding Star Wars resistance since I haven’t seen it. The ones in the red bracket are the ones I consider pretty good, the blue bracket is decent and the green is pretty bad:
———————————————————
1: Star Wars ep 5: The empire strikes back
2 Star Wars ep 3: Revenge of the sith
3 Star Wars ep 6: Return of the Jedi
4: Star Wars the clone wars tv series (all seasons counted)
5: Star Wars ep 4: a new hope
6: Rogue one: A Star Wars story
7: Star Wars Rebels
8: Star Wars: The mandalorian
———————————————————-
———————————————————-
9: Star Wars ep 7: The force awakens
10: Solo: a Star Wars story
————————————————————
————————————————————
11: Star Wars the clone wars movie
12: Star Wars ep 2: Attack of the clones
13: Star Wars ep 9: The rise of skywalker
14: Star Wars ep 1: The phantom menace
15: Star Wars ep 8: The last Jedi:
————————————————————-

Oh yeah, I absolutely love rogue one.

(Dec. 29, 2020  6:38 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Sort of a plot hole in Star Wars: In canon, force ghosts can interact with actual existing objects and additionally, they can still very well use the force to interact with the real world as well. This begs the question, why on earth didn’t Luke just stop the emperor himself. He would have effectively been an unstoppable force and he could still hold his lightsaber too so all it took was slashing the guy in half and then perhaps the use of the force to destroy the sith order/ships.

Maybe he was busy, maybe he doesn't know, maybe sith force spirits are stopping him, maybe, maybe, maybe...

Also. The han solo movie is no good
I kinda thought it was decent tbh. It just felt very Star Wars to me (solo). 

As for Luke, sith can’t become force spirits as it is a light side only technique that requires extensive light side power and knowledge. Ironic isn’t it? The power the sith crave so much, immortality, is something only the light side can truly obtain.
So he wasn’t being stopped. The real reason is probably just plot. 
[[ NØBØDY ]]
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I kinda thought it was decent tbh. It just felt very Star Wars to me (solo). 

As for Luke, sith can’t become force spirits as it is a light side only technique that requires extensive light side power and knowledge. Ironic isn’t it? The power the sith crave so much, immortality, is something only the light side can truly obtain.
[[ NØBØDY ]]
I see. I say solo is no good cos I fell asleep during it. Because it was boring
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:54 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  6:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I kinda thought it was decent tbh. It just felt very Star Wars to me (solo). 

[[ NØBØDY ]]
I see. I say solo is no good cos I fell asleep during it. Because it was boring

Yeah that’s understandable lol.
Only good part about Solo was Darth Mauls appearance. Imo it was a interesting twist that Qira was working with Maul the entire time.

Zeutron [[ NØBØDY ]]
(Dec. 29, 2020  7:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Only good part about Solo was Darth Mauls appearance. Imo it was a interesting twist that Qira was working with Maul the entire time.

Zeutron [[ NØBØDY ]]

Totally agreeable. A tiny percent of the show which I paid 12 dollars to watch though.
Who else would agree on Luke Skywalker being the most powerful Jedi of all time (legends) While Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord in both canon and legends?
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:20 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: whats ur fav star wars movie?

star wars

I like all of them but Revenge Of The Sith takes the cake for me.

Revenge of the Sith was definetely the best MOVIE I ever watched.
What's the time period from the end of the Old Republic to the start of the New Republic?
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What's the time period from the end of the Old Republic to the start of the New Republic?

Depends on what you me by new republic explain?
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Who else would agree on Luke Skywalker being the most powerful Jedi of all time (legends) While Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord in both canon and legends?

I agree. Luke used a move in legends called Force Judgement. (which I think is just Jedi Force Lightning)
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  2:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Who else would agree on Luke Skywalker being the most powerful Jedi of all time (legends) While Palpatine was the most powerful Sith Lord in both canon and legends?

I agree. Luke used a move in legends called Force Judgement. (which I think is just Jedi Force Lightning)

He did more than that. He pretty much has downright insane feats such as reversing the gravitational pull of a black hole, inventing an absolute overload of new light side techniques many of which were extremely lethal, to give you an idea, he created a light side technique that eradicated all dark side users within a radius and that’s just ONE of the powers he discovered, he invented the first proper counter technique to the light whip and later crushed Lumiya with ease, destroy the extremely powerful force entity Abeloth who was probably the most powerful force user to ever exist, led and won the war against the yuuzhan vong, a species that was practically immune to the force for the most part by destroying their overlord in battle, defeated force sensitives who were powered up by force nexus (the same thing that gave the Mortis gods and Abeloth their powers) when teamed up with his wife and son, created the new Jedi order and served as its grand master even managing to fix a lot of its flaws many of which were causes in Anakins turn to the dark side, he beat sidious in a lightsaber duel all on his own, he could freeze multiple objects and masses both large and small in time using the force, had a force presence that was enough to make even the mighty Exar Kun fearfully realize Luke was more powerful than him and he even survived Palpatines force storms which were pretty much the most powerful sith technique ever used. 

And the craziest part? These are just SOME of his feats. Luke was pretty much a force god in legends.
(Dec. 29, 2020  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I agree. Luke used a move in legends called Force Judgement. (which I think is just Jedi Force Lightning)

He did more than that. He pretty much has downright insane feats such as reversing the gravitational pull of a black hole, inventing an absolute overload of new light side techniques many of which were extremely lethal, to give you an idea, he created a light side technique that eradicated all dark side users within a radius and that’s just ONE of the powers he discovered, he invented the first proper counter technique to the light whip and later crushed Lumiya with ease, destroy the extremely powerful force entity Abeloth, led and won the war against the yuuzhan vong, a species that was practically immune to the force for the most part by destroying their overlord in battle, defeated force sensitives who were powered up by force nexus (the same thing that gave the Mortis gods and Abeloth their powers) when teamed up with his wife and son, created the new Jedi order and serving as its grand master even managing to fix a lot of its flaws many of which were causes in Anakins turn to the dark side, He even beat sidious in a lightsaber duel all on his own, he could freeze multiple object and masses both large and small in time using the force, his force presence was enough to make even the mighty Exar Kun fearfully realize Luke was more powerful than him and he even survived Palpatines force storms which were pretty much the most powerful sith technique ever used. 

And the craziest part? These are just SOME of his feats. Luke was pretty much a force god in legends.

Im so glad this isn't canon for many reasons.
(Dec. 29, 2020  11:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im so glad this isn't canon for many reasons.

Totally, as cool as legends was for a time, it got a little too messy and overpowered. Although I’m not the biggest fan of the sequels, the new canon has definitely kept the powers at a more realistic level and has also kept the overall story far more concise and smaller which I find better for now. I don’t mind them moving forward with the story because I know Rey will eventually have to at some point but it doesn’t need to be so much so fast. For now they can stick to portraying events that occur between eps 1-9 with a small bit of old republic like they’re doing rn.
One of my favorite fight scenes (Spoilers for the Mandalorian S2 Finale)
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  8:23 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: What's the time period from the end of the Old Republic to the start of the New Republic?

Depends on what you me by new republic explain?

Well the republic from the prequals.
(Dec. 30, 2020  3:36 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Depends on what you me by new republic explain?

Well the republic from the prequals.

In canon it’s yet to be established. In legends it ended around 1000 bby when the sith were finally thought to be destroyed. It’s most likely going to be the same thing in canon.
I kinda understand why Mark Hamill hates The Last Jedi. They made Luke look like an absolute joke, and the fact he's happy that
makes me so happy.