Star Wars General Discussion

(Dec. 24, 2020  5:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  4:36 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Darth Nihilus was definitely very powerful wasn’t THAT powerful tbh. He just drained the force energy of planets in order to increase his own life span, the plants weren’t necessarily destroyed. His force abilities were relatively the same and not overpowered themselves and it was only his lifespan that was effected by the drain. In terms of offensive power he was a glass cannon.

DeltaZakuro btw I believe he’s one of the Sith Lords that brought back into canon in ep 9 because Sidious had a statue of him on exegol. Doesn’t necessarily mean his origin is the same but it’s still cool.

Yeah, if I remember correctly Revan is canon too due to a Sith Trooper squad named after him. Idk if there was a Revan Statue in the Exegol temple though.

Just took a look at the wiki and a bunch of other names are also canon since the other legions are named after former Sith lords as well such as darth Andeddu and darth Tenebrous (darth plagueis master).
So, what are your favourite instances of the Jedi and sith teaming up? The answer can be from either canon and legends.

While I don’t usually like legends much I think it was pretty d*mn awesome when the  Sith order and Jedi order teamed up to destroy Abeloth. Seeing Dark lord of the Sith Darth Krayt team up with Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker was way too cool.

Eclipse Force do you have one?
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: So, what are your favourite instances of the Jedi and sith teaming up? The answer can be from either canon and legends.

While I don’t usually like legends much I think it was pretty d*mn awesome when the  Sith order and Jedi order teamed up to destroy Abeloth. Seeing Dark lord of the Sith Darth Krayt team up with Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker was way too cool.

The one you stated, that was super sick.

This guy is cool
[Image: latest?cb=20190516152637]
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: So, what are your favourite instances of the Jedi and sith teaming up? The answer can be from either canon and legends.

The one you stated, that was super sick.

This guy is cool

Can’t quite see the image.
(Dec. 25, 2020  4:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2020  3:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The one you stated, that was super sick.

This guy is cool

Can’t quite see the image.
Oh you can't? I can, here's another.
[Image: latest?cb=20060622194802]
I’m bored let’s talk about Star Wars.
I was able to complete my Star Wars: Thrawn book series on Christmas. Pretty excited to read ‘em.
Just rewatched the revenge of the sith trailer. It pretty much spoils the entire movie LMAO. To be fair, Star Wars fans knew what was going to happen anyways.
(Dec. 20, 2020  10:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I searched and I didn't see any threads like this.

A thread where you can talk about the movies, shows, comics, novels and more

To kick this off here is the roadmap for the upcoming Disney+ shows

Is this real? Cuz if it is I am super excited.
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:21 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2020  10:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I searched and I didn't see any threads like this.

Is this real? Cuz if it is I am super excited.

Yes it’s real.
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Star Wars fans be eating good

-Deleted
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Star Wars fans be eating good

Disney is making them don’t hold your breath far too much. Star hoping. What we really need is old republic.

It’s also become pretty clear to me that owning a left spin bey has given him a lot of his popularity, even Lui and Shu (who was popular before hand but still got bolstered by this) are subjects of this. It’s further evidenced and implied in gt when Longinus, Fafnir and Spriggan received new releases with different/no owners. Its clear that a lot of his popularity is due to Fafnir.
Wrong thread but yeah, Fafnir is cool. However generalizing a bunch Free fans to not actually caring about Free but just Fafnir is not cool. Now, back to Anime and Manga random thoughts.
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:39 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  5:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Disney is making them don’t hold your breath far too much. Star hoping. What we really need is old republic.

It’s also become pretty clear to me that owning a left spin bey has given him a lot of his popularity, even Lui and Shu (who was popular before hand but still got bolstered by this) are subjects of this. It’s further evidenced and implied in gt when Longinus, Fafnir and Spriggan received new releases with different/no owners. Its clear that a lot of his popularity is due to Fafnir.
Wrong thread but yeah, Fafnir is cool. However generalizing a bunch Free fans to not actually caring about Free but just Fafnir is not cool. Now, back to Anime and Manga random thoughts.

Lol yeah that was for another thread my bad I’ll fix it

If you think about it Palpatine creating Anakin can never really work
I think that the most powerful Jedi in canon would be “all the Jedi” Rey (sequels are lame) while the most powerful in legends would be Luke skywalker based on their feats.
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that the most powerful Jedi in canon would be “all the Jedi” Rey (sequels are lame) while the most powerful in legends would be Luke skywalker based on their feats.

they're apparently planning to reboot the sequels.
Popular Star Wars YouTuber and other fans express their disappointment in LucasFilm exec Pablo Hidalgo’s alleged response to an emotional reaction video

The creator of the YouTube channel Star Wars Theory, which has nearly three million subscribers, posted a video of himself reacting to a scene from The Mandalorian. The video received some online mockery, which Star Wars Theory accused Hidalgo of supporting.

Yo was this really bad or what havent seen the vid but not surprised tbh
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Popular Star Wars YouTuber and other fans express their disappointment in LucasFilm exec Pablo Hidalgo’s alleged response to an emotional reaction video

The creator of the YouTube channel Star Wars Theory, which has nearly three million subscribers, posted a video of himself reacting to a scene from The Mandalorian. The video received some online mockery, which Star Wars Theory accused Hidalgo of supporting.

Yo was this really bad or what havent seen the vid but not surprised tbh

Oh yeah I saw that video on feed.
(Dec. 28, 2020  11:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The music in Star Wars is so relaxing

I suppose some of it would be. A lot of it is intense as well  though.

whats ur fav star wars movie?

(Dec. 28, 2020  11:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously only Yoda memes nowadays

star wars
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:20 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

whats ur fav star wars movie?

(Dec. 28, 2020  11:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Seriously only Yoda memes nowadays

star wars

I like all of them but Revenge Of The Sith takes the cake for me.
(Dec. 29, 2020  1:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  12:20 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: whats ur fav star wars movie?

star wars

I like all of them but Revenge Of The Sith takes the cake for me.
Same. Disney screwed up the final trilogy so I hate those 3
Here is my ranking of every CANON currently existing Star Wars movie/tv show excluding Star Wars resistance since I haven’t seen it. The ones in the red bracket are the ones I consider pretty good, the blue bracket is decent and the green is pretty bad:
———————————————————
1: Star Wars ep 5: The empire strikes back
2 Star Wars ep 3: Revenge of the sith
3 Star Wars ep 6: Return of the Jedi
4: Star Wars the clone wars tv series (all seasons counted)
5: Star Wars ep 4: a new hope
6: Rogue one: A Star Wars story
7: Star Wars Rebels
8: Star Wars: The mandalorian
———————————————————-
———————————————————-
9: Star Wars ep 7: The force awakens
10: Solo: a Star Wars story
————————————————————
————————————————————
11: Star Wars the clone wars movie
12: Star Wars ep 2: Attack of the clones