Star Wars General Discussion

(Jan. 05, 2021  7:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:17 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You weren't missing much tbh. There were some good episodes but it just wasn't as good as Rebels or Clone Wars (which I still need to finish)

Ahh ok. It uses different animation as well right?

Yeah, but in a way it is sorta similar to Rebels.
OUT TODAY:

The High Republic: Light of the Jedi

The High Republic: A Test of Courage

The High Republic: The Great Jedi Rescue
[Image: Eq-ph0sUwAcYT96?format=jpg&name=large][Image: Eq-ph0PXUAAkuMj?format=jpg&name=large]
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: OUT TODAY:

[Image: Eq-ph0sUwAcYT96?format=jpg&name=large][Image: Eq-ph0PXUAAkuMj?format=jpg&name=large]

Alright so the high Jedi era is the semi old republic of the new canon. Kinda sounds lame ngl. I would much rather have events that occur between the Sith and Jedi order.
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: OUT TODAY:

Alright so the high Jedi era is the semi old republic of the new canon. Kinda sounds lame ngl. I would much rather have events that occur between the Sith and Jedi order.

Yes!! That would be incredible.
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  7:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so the high Jedi era is the semi old republic of the new canon. Kinda sounds lame ngl. I would much rather have events that occur between the Sith and Jedi order.

Yes!! That would be incredible.

Sad that Disney thinks people want high republic era stuff.

DeltaZakuro the good thing is that we may actually get to see some more canon things about Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis since they were active during the the high republic era.
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  9:24 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yes!! That would be incredible.

Sad that Disney thinks people want high republic era stuff.

DeltaZakuro the good thing is that we may actually get to see some more canon things about Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis since they were active during the the high republic era.

Yep, i hope so.
Just remembered that Luke completely and utterly destroyed Snoke in battle which brings up the question, why didn’t Luke just stop the first order himself seeing as he was more than capable of defeating Ben and Snoke by himself? Snoke was so fearful of him that he literally wanted to send his armada to Skywalker’s island just to deal with him. Disney is giving us that bs where Luke is “too shameful for failing Ben” to step up and fight his demons. It just sounds stupid to me, Luke is supposed to have good emotional strength, that’s pretty much his thing.
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just remembered that Luke completely and utterly destroyed Snoke in battle but that just bring up the question, why didn’t Luke ust stop the first order himself seeing as he was more than capable of defeating Ben and Snoke by himself. Snoke was so fearful of him that he literally wanted to stand his armada to Skywalkers island just to deal with him. Disney was giving us that bs where Luke is “too shameful for failing Ben” just sounds stupid to me, Luke is supposed to have good emotional strength, that’s pretty much his thing.

Yup that was good but I liked Dark Moll vrs Darth Vader
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just remembered that Luke completely and utterly destroyed Snoke in battle but that just bring up the question, why didn’t Luke ust stop the first order himself seeing as he was more than capable of defeating Ben and Snoke by himself. Snoke was so fearful of him that he literally wanted to stand his armada to Skywalkers island just to deal with him. Disney was giving us that bs where Luke is “too shameful for failing Ben” just sounds stupid to me, Luke is supposed to have good emotional strength, that’s pretty much his thing.

Yup that was good but I liked Dark Moll vrs Darth Vader

Honestly Maul is no match for canon Vader.
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yup that was good but I liked Dark Moll vrs Darth Vader

Honestly Maul is no match for canon Vader.
u realize that the mc of star wars was never luke?
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  7:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly Maul is no match for canon Vader.
u realize that the mc of star wars was never luke?

Sure I do. It was actually Anakin. Although Luke took over as mc after ep 6 in legends while Rey took over as mc after ep 6 in canon.
Apparently Luke Skywalker is actually capable of using force repulse in canon and is the only character to currently do so.
Darth Tyrannus  vs Darth Maul?
An extremely awesome short fan animation of Luke Skywalker vs Palpatine in Dark Empire. If you don’t know, Dark Empire is a comic series from legends continuity where Palpatine actually returned and turned Luke to the dark side as his apprentice. Eventually it turned out Luke only pretended to be turned to get close enough to Palpatine to kill him.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tj3jMqoXipk
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: An extremely awesome short fan animation of Luke Skywalker vs Palpatine in Dark Empire. If you don’t know, Dark Empire is a comic series from legends continuity where Palpatine actually returned and turned Luke to the dark side as his apprentice. Eventually it turned out Luke only pretended to be turned to get close enough to Palpatine to kill him.

I'm a fan of Anakin and Dark maul
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)Zeutron Wrote: An extremely awesome short fan animation of Luke Skywalker vs Palpatine in Dark Empire. If you don’t know, Dark Empire is a comic series from legends continuity where Palpatine actually returned and turned Luke to the dark side as his apprentice. Eventually it turned out Luke only pretended to be turned to get close enough to Palpatine to kill him.

I'm a fan of Anakin and Dark maul

That pretty cool and all. Have you read dark empire? The above animation is an animated interpretation of Luke vs Palpatine from that series.
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I'm a fan of Anakin and Dark maul

That pretty cool and all. Have you read dark empire? The above animation is an animated interpretation of Luke vs Palpatine from that series.

Yes i have, don't remind me of how I hate palpatine
He is watching what yall are talking about lol
[Image: tenor.gif]
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  5:59 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That pretty cool and all. Have you read dark empire? The above animation is an animated interpretation of Luke vs Palpatine from that series.

Yes i have, don't remind me of how I hate palpatine

Dark empire wasn’t great but it was interesting to see Palpatine back. What was your favourite moment from Dark Empire?
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:04 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes i have, don't remind me of how I hate palpatine

Dark empire wasn’t great but it was interesting to see Palpatine back. What was your favourite moment from Dark Empire?

I don't know but I liked it when the action started

I really liked Revenge of The Sith. Dark Vader is for sure my fav character is star wars. Whats urs?
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:06 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Dark empire wasn’t great but it was interesting to see Palpatine back. What was your favourite moment from Dark Empire?

I don't know but I liked it when the action started

I really liked Revenge of The Sith. Dark Vader is for sure my fav character is star wars. Whats urs?

Luke Skywalker.

DeltaZakuro favourite Star Wars movie? Or even better a Star Wars tier list including all the currently released movie and tv shows.
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't know but I liked it when the action started

Luke Skywalker.

DeltaZakuro favourite Star Wars movie? Or even better a Star Wars tier list including all the currently released movie and tv shows.

Made separate for shows

1. Revenge Of The Sith
2. Return Of The Jedi
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Attack Of The Clones
5. A New Hope
6. Rogue One
7. The Phantom Menace
8. The Rise Of Skywalker
9. The Force Awakens
10. Solo
11. The Last Jedi

Shows

1. The Mandalorian
2. Rebels.
3. Clone Wars
4. Resistance
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=to2SMng4u1k[/video]
A recreated version of Obi wan vs Vader in a new hope that uses the choreographing and duelling style of the new movies.
Who is your favorite SW actors? Mine are Mark Hamill, Gina Carano, Adam Driver, Ewan McGregor and Ian Mcdiarmid.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:26 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who is your favorite SW actors? Mine are Mark Hamill, Gina Carano, Adam Driver, Ewan McGregor and Ian Mcdiarmid.

Liam Neeson, Ian Mcdarmid, Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, Ewan McGregor, Alec Guinness and whoever the hell played Vader (both the voice and physical actors). My choices are mostly the same as yours.