Special Moves

Custom Special Move Typhoon Wind. This is for my custom bey
It's Endless Spin not Eternal Spin
Anybody know the other two new moves other than Egis Guard and Cho-Z Dive?
Air Knight 12Expand Eternal (aK.12E.Et.)
Air Shoot
Knight Flier
Knight Megablow
@[NewRocChampion1] What are you doing?
(Jan. 09, 2019  3:25 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: @[NewRocChampion1] What are you doing?

He Is Spamming to reach 50 Posts and Then be a Organizer. I have Reported most of his posts and Tagged Mana. He is ready for WBO Supereme Ban Hammer
I don't know what that is but back to the main topic.
I have a special move for drain fafnir

nothing boost: a move that causes fafnir to hit the line at the edge of the stadium giving him a speed boost before fafnir takes the center

so what do you think?
(May. 13, 2019  4:17 PM)Fafnirfan Wrote: I have a special move for drain fafnir

nothing boost: a move that causes fafnir to hit the line at the edge of the stadium giving him a speed boost before fafnir takes the center

so what do you think?
I think that's cool but apparently Fafnir has a weakness where it can't hit the edge of a stadium otherwise its at risk of Burst. I don't know how that works tho.
to me buster xcalibur's fith impact is powerful useful and lit
(May. 13, 2019  5:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

so what do you think?
I think that's cool but apparently Fafnir has a weakness where it can't hit the edge of a stadium otherwise its at risk of Burst. I don't know how that works tho.

The rubber has high friction
My favorite moves from burst
Shin Flash Shoot
Shin Flash Rush Shoot
Shin Jet Shoot
Runaway Shoot
Counterbreak
Southern Cross Shoot
Shield Crash
Hyper Shield Crash
Double Impact
Beast Hold
Swing Counter
Death Spiral
Nightmare Shoot
Bound Attack
God Reboot
Ultimate God Reboot
God Slash
Cyclone Loop
Shin Tornado Attack
Double Strike
Flying Double Strike
Backflip Shoot
Warp Shoot
Eternity Shoot
Spinning Moon Dive
Drain Spin
Nothing Break
Cyclone Counter
Fang Attack
Triple Impact
Axe Shoot
Final Guard
Screw Absorb
Smash Hammer
Thunder Attack
Trigger Attack
Metal Dragon Crash
Requiem Slash
Winning Jet Shoot
Cho-Z Press
Emperor Crash
Dragon Scream
Wrath Of Flaming Tornado
Sword Rebellion Hell Slash
Revive Armor Press
Howling Bite
Impact Wall
Absorb Break
Dead Impulser
Dead Gravity
Quest Upper
Cho Valkyrie Slash
Cho Southern Cross Shoot
Cho Spriggan Slash
Cho-Z Shield
Cho-Z Sword
Air Flyer
Knight Mega Blow
Double Dead Stinger
Dead Stinger Press
Diving Dead Stinger Press
Grand Beat
Hurricane Defense
To be honest my favorite Special Move is Rush Launch because it's the OG and a basic attack type move/pattern. On a side note, what would happen when Wizard Fafnir battled a left spin opponent? It would probably have a new move like Ratchet Defense.
My custom move is Inferno overdrive my soon to be made 3d printed bey gains a boost in power and speed and rushes at the other bey
I have a custom bey named Crystal Aether and it has a special move called Crystal Counter when it hits the wall to gain speed to back up its defense.
(May. 15, 2019  1:00 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I have a custom bey named Crystal Aether and it has a special move called Crystal Counter when it hits the wall to gain speed to back up its defense.
So I'm assuming its a defense type.
Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick:
1. Judgement Blow - In Attack Mode, Joker hits the opponent with its rubber, causing it to Burst or K.O;
2. Judgement Protection - In Defense/Stamina Mode, Joker uses its rubber to Deflect an Upcoming Attacks.
3. Judgement Twist - When hit hard in battle, the Trick Driver switches to Another Mode.
DEAD GRAVITY!

(May. 17, 2019  1:34 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: DEAD GRAVITY!

this move gave me chills.
I have a bey called void dragoon and its special move, where it got its name, is void launch
a special move where the bey does wonder flash launch and gives time for the opponent to decide to get hit or to dodge.
hit: the bey will hit the opponent bey with imediate force so hard it will literally either send it flying,or burst it.
dodge: the opponent barely dodges the bey but it will get stuck in the center circle of the arena and a move like dead gravity will happen and once it is over, the bey would burst
My Cho-Z bey, Rise Aeolus has about 2 special moves:
1. Rise Spin: Using the bey in Stamina mode, the metal tubes create upper force, making it start rising (hence Rise) and the opponent to drain less stamina from Aeolus.
2. Aeolus Counter: Using the bey in Defense mode, it kind of "drains" spin from the enemy, but not in the way Fafnir would. The way Aeolus does it is when contact occurs, the bey speeds up slightly (while the opponent still retains their spin) and the tubes draw more wind and starts speeding up even more
my fav till now is cho-spriggan slash and cho southern cross shot,they are so satisfying
(May. 20, 2019  7:36 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: Triple rebound strike. wonder valtryek

Triple rebound strike is where valtryek hits the walls of the stadium 3 times with intense power and then slams into his opponent.
(May. 13, 2019  5:23 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

so what do you think?
well it doesn't hit the edge edge but it his the edge