Special Moves

Here is a thread to talk about Special Moves in the anime and your own fanmade Special Moves!
Rush Launch is practically easy to use and can be done by almost any attack type besides performance tips that twirl super fast around the stadium to the point where it has lost control. You just simply have to tilt your launcher to an angle almost completely parellel to the stadium, completely parallel and it will start by twisting on all edges of the tip rather than one edge.
With this rush launch, your bey will start to whirl in a way that it doesn't completely surpass the centre point of the stadium so that it can put hard hits on attack type beyblades or rapidly hit stamina and defense beyblades until they burst.
With the red chaos core stadium you can totally launch from a little higher up and aim right for the bump in the middle and do a bounce shot lol.
Okay, My turn.

Usin the combo zA.0U.Ds

Move name: Zet Storm

Stall fast On the tornade ridge for 2 times and then Dash directly towards the opponent to give it a One hit KO.

Except the Self bursts, this move is effective quite a bit.
Speaking of the new Geist Fafnir we are going to get in September we should give it some Special Moves

Geist Spin
Geist Slash
Triple Dragon Hit

These are not real, I repeat, these ARE NOT REAL!
A move with Bk 2 d sw
Special move
All lined up
At two clicks the claws extend and 2 d and saw all match perfectly creating the most epic 2 contact point attacks .i feel this will be epic in IRL.
(Aug. 09, 2018  3:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Speaking of the new Geist Fafnir we are going to get in September we should give it some Special Moves

Geist Spin
Geist Slash
Triple Dragon Hit

These are not real, I repeat, these ARE NOT REAL!

It’s supposed to be called Geist Fafnir?
That what I heard the translation was from the corocoro magazine

I'm going to state every main character's strongest Special Move is an add my own comments about it (Super Z bladers only)

Here is the formula

Character and Bey
Strongest Special Move (in my opinion)
Comment

Valt Aoi/ Winning Valkryie
Winning Winged Launch
Risky, but a powerful move to be reckoned with

Aiga Akaba/ Z Achilles
Z Dive
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity

Fubuki Sumie/Emperor Forneus
Emperor Drift
Another move other than the classic defense type move

Ranjiro Kiyama/ Crash Ragnurak
Hurricane Counter
A move that is so powerful it will BLOW you away

Lui Shirosagi/ Bloody Longinus
Bloody Squall
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity 2.0

Suoh Goshuin/ Hell Salamander
Sword Rebellion Hell Slash
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity 3.0

Houi Oh/ Archer Hercules
Archer Strike
Finally, a move that doesn't use gravity but it uses a slope which uses gravity, uugh

Phi/ Revive Phoenix
Revive Impact
Gravity, gravity we all love-- just forget it

Laban Vanot/ Vise Leopard
Howling Bite
To bad this can't happen in real life even I still think Leopard isn't that bad

Xhan Bogard/ Buster Xcalibur
Fourth Impact
The only move that is SPECIAL to it currently

Kyle Hakim/ Hazard Kerbeus
Chain Counter
He tried to copy Valt when he has Genesis Valtryek

(This was made mainly for comic relief and sorry that it was really long. I will make updates and maybe even do this on older Burst characters)

Geist Spin
Geist Slash
Triple Dragon Hit
Geist Counter

Trying to make more fanmade (unconfirmed) Special Moves for Geist Fafnir

Which Special Move from which character and bey in Beyblade Burst (season 1) was the strongest (not counting Boosts/Shots)
sX.1'H.impact
Special move: Final impact
All points line up and make xcalibur very unbalanced and makes a big impact before it spins out
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:01 PM)Battleburst Wrote: A move with Bk 2 d sw
Special move
All lined up
At two clicks the claws extend and 2 d and saw all match perfectly creating the most epic 2 contact point attacks .i feel this will be epic in IRL.

(Aug. 10, 2018  11:43 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: sX.1'H.impact
Special move: Final impact
All points line up and make xcalibur very unbalanced and makes a big impact before it spins out

Literally the same special move but bk has 2 claws,lol
Fanmade Special Move time!
Winning Valkryie 12 Volcanic
Winning Triple Slash

Valtryek uses the circulating wind around its three metal blades to cut the opponent with a three hit wind slash combo.
I got one I've thought of:

Bey: Revive Phoenix 0Bump Friction

Special Move: Phoenix End

Phoenix hits to the edge of the stadium with the rubber around the POM on Friction, Phoenix gains speed and speeds around the stadium then impacting the opponent (This SM could work with and without Revive Phoenix's Armor)
(Aug. 09, 2018  6:16 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That what I heard the translation was from the corocoro magazine

I'm going to state every main character's strongest Special Move is an add my own comments about it (Super Z bladers only)

Here is the formula

Character and Bey
Strongest Special Move (in my opinion)
Comment

Valt Aoi/ Winning Valkryie
Winning Winged Launch
Risky, but a powerful move to be reckoned with

Aiga Akaba/  Z Achilles
Z Dive
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity

Fubuki Sumie/Emperor Forneus
Emperor Drift
Another move other than the classic defense type move

Ranjiro Kiyama/ Crash Ragnurak
Hurricane Counter
A move that is so powerful it will BLOW you away

Lui Shirosagi/ Bloody Longinus
Bloody Squall
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity 2.0

Suoh Goshuin/ Hell Salamander
Gravity, gravity, we all love gravity 3.0

Houi Oh/ Archer Hercules
Archer Strike
Finally, a move that doesn't use gravity but it uses a slope which uses gravity, uugh

Phi/ Revive Phoenix
Revive Impact
Gravity, gravity we all love-- just forget it

Laban Vanot/ Vise Leopard
Howling Bite
To bad this can't happen in real life even I still think Leopard isn't that bad

Xhan Bogard/ Buster Xcalibur
Fourth Impact
The only move that is SPECIAL to it currently

Kyle Hakim/ Hazard Kerbeus
Chain Counter
He tried to copy Valt when he has Genesis Valtryek

(This was made mainly for comic relief and sorry that it was really long. I will make updates and maybe even do this on older Burst characters)

Geist Spin
Geist Slash
Triple Dragon Hit
Geist Counter

Trying to make more fanmade (unconfirmed) Special Moves for Geist Fafnir

Which Special Move from which character and bey in Beyblade Burst (season 1) was the strongest (not counting Boosts/Shots)

GRAVITY is gravity ( you forgot PHI , He uses GRAVITY to remove its Armour )
Here are all the Special Moves we have in Super Z so far...

Winning Slash
Winning Flash Launch
Winning Winged Launch
Z Buster
Z Launch
Z Defense
Z Slash
Z Dive
Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Roktavor Typhoon
Hurricane Counter
Dragon Scream
Bloody Squall
Wrath of the Flaming Tornado
Raging Crimson Hellfire
Eternal Spin
Archer Strike
Phoenix Break
Revive Impact
Howling Bite
Fourth Impact
Chain Protection
Chain Counter

Let me know if I have missed any

Also, I find it weird that Achilles is a Balance type but it barely takes the center and only has one Special Move (Z Defense) that is based on defense
(Aug. 18, 2018  1:22 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Here are all the Special Moves we have in Super Z so far...

Winning Slash
Winning Flash Launch
Winning Winged Launch
Z Buster
Z Launch
Z Defense
Z Slash
Z Dive
Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Roktavor Typhoon
Hurricane Counter
Dragon Scream
Bloody Squall
Raging Crimson Hellfire
Eternal Spin
Archer Strike
Phoenix Break
Revive Impact
Howling Bite
Fourth Impact
Chain Protection
Chain Counter

Also, I find it weird that Achilles is a Balance type but it barely takes the center and only has one Special Move (Z Defense) that is based on defense
Isn't there also a Winning Flash Rush Launch? I'm pretty sure Valt used this against Sisco/Silas. Also, as for the Z Achilles type thing, he has yet to use a Stamina related move as well. And, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Achilles have some kind of Counter Break-style move?
(Aug. 18, 2018  1:22 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Here are all the Special Moves we have in Super Z so far...

Winning Slash
Winning Flash Launch
Winning Winged Launch
Z Buster
Z Launch
Z Defense
Z Slash
Z Dive
Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Roktavor Typhoon
Hurricane Counter
Dragon Scream
Bloody Squall
Raging Crimson Hellfire
Eternal Spin
Archer Strike
Phoenix Break
Revive Impact
Howling Bite
Fourth Impact
Chain Protection
Chain Counter

You forgot "Shin Emperor Drift" which is a stronger version of Emperor Drift that first appeared in the latest episode of Super Z.
That is not a real SPECIAL MOVE. It sounds like, but I think there is much of a pause to be real. Plus, this has happened before and it wasn't real.

(Aug. 18, 2018  1:55 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Winning Slash
Winning Flash Launch
Winning Winged Launch
Z Buster
Z Launch
Z Defense
Z Slash
Z Dive
Emperor Guard
Emperor Drift
Roktavor Typhoon
Hurricane Counter
Dragon Scream
Bloody Squall
Raging Crimson Hellfire
Eternal Spin
Archer Strike
Phoenix Break
Revive Impact
Howling Bite
Fourth Impact
Chain Protection
Chain Counter

Isn't there also a Winning Flash Rush Launch? I'm pretty sure Valt used this against Sisco/Silas. Also, as for the Z Achilles type thing, he has yet to use a Stamina related move as well. And, if I'm not mistaken, didn't Achilles have some kind of Counter Break-style move?

There is also no such thing as a Winning Flash Rush Launch

Also, if somebody could watch episode 39 of Beyblade Burst Evolution on Monday, Disney XD at 4 pm central/5 pm Eastern and tell me the names of all the new Special Moves I would appreciate it because I will be at first day of school
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Also, if somebody could watch episode 39 of Beyblade Burst Evolution on Monday, Disney XD at 4 pm central/5 pm Eastern and tell me the names of all the new Special Moves I would appreciate it because I will be at first day of school

I always watch BBE and set it to record I'll tell you all new moves. Ooh and this episode should be good Kurtz and Boom Khalazar appear I think.
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:29 AM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:16 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

I always watch BBE and set it to record I'll tell you all new moves. Ooh and this episode should be good Kurtz and Boom Khalazar appear I think.

Thank you MrBlade
(Aug. 18, 2018  4:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  2:29 AM)MrBlade Wrote: I always watch BBE and set it to record I'll tell you all new moves. Ooh and this episode should be good Kurtz and Boom Khalazar appear I think.

Thank you MrBlade

Your welcome but I just found out on toonzone.net That Beyblade Burst Evolution along with the fellow shows it runs with (Pokemon and Yo-Kai Watch) are moving back to their original Saturday slot 8:00am for Beyblade which will start August 25th so there won't be any BBE this Monday as it is moving back to Saturdays.
Exceed Evileye: Crushing Grip:
It uses the gaps in the layer to hook onto the opponent's layer, causing a burst finish

Mad Minoboros: Quaking Stampede:
Minoboros starts jumping around the stadium unpredictably and starts slamming into the opponent with all its strength, usually resulting in a burst finish
Shin emperor drift is sorts like counter break if you know what I mean
(Aug. 19, 2018  12:38 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Shin emperor drift is sorts like counter break if you know what I mean

Shu MUST have Thought him that move ( Fubuki hasn't shown his true potential )
I went back and checked and Shin Emperor Drift is like Counter Break
(Aug. 19, 2018  5:32 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I went back and checked and Shin Emperor Drift is like Counter Break

Nice and also Buster Xcalibur has a new move known as Fifth Impact using a new certain frame on bX