[Singapore] Singaporean Bladers

Is this thread still active? If not are there any more Singapore threads? I am new so I am trying to find other bladers.
(Mar. 11, 2020  11:29 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Is this thread still active? If not are there any more Singapore threads? I am new so I am trying to find other bladers.

No it is not, the last post was July 2018, check the date of the the last post and if it has been over a year, don’t post. It is considered Necro-posting and is a form of spam
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:43 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  11:29 AM)DiepDot Wrote: Is this thread still active? If not are there any more Singapore threads? I am new so I am trying to find other bladers.

No it is not, the last post was July 2018, check the date of the the last post and if it has been over a year, don’t post. It is considered Necro-posting and is a form of spam

If it’s a thread like this, and he’s trying to find other Singaporean bladers, then it is fine.
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:43 PM)Nik P. Wrote: No it is not, the last post was July 2018, check the date of the the last post and if it has been over a year, don’t post. It is considered Necro-posting and is a form of spam

If it’s a thread like this, and he’s trying to find other Singaporean bladers,  then it is fine.

Srry didn’t know
Ok so are there other Singaporean threads? Sorry I have to post here again but I can't find any others. Do I start another Singapore thread?
(Mar. 11, 2020  11:42 PM)DiepDot Wrote: Ok so are there other Singaporean threads? Sorry I have to post here again but I can't find any others. Do I start another Singapore thread?

There's another thread in General https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-SINGAPORE
You can also PM me for the link to our private Facebook group, which has 100+ members and counting. Private tournaments are currently being put on hold due to the virus situation.

if you are new, i would recommend you to follow BeybladeSG page on facebook for news of future tournament (after this whole Covid19 virus thing ends) if you haven't, and also news for future Beyblade products. https://facebook.com/sgbeyblade
(Nov. 11, 2009  4:33 PM)SasukeKenzan Wrote: Looking for Singaporean Bladers to play with, anyone that's in Singapore?

hello
GUYS. IM CONSIDERING BECOMING A WBO ORGANIZER FOR SINGAPORE! I'll be the first in that case. But first before we try, I'd like to know how many competitve bladers there are here, if not enough then I'm not gonna try, but I'm also interested to join KingSpin's private Facebook thing soon (I don't have Facebook) and some of the G4 tournaments
there are alot of comp bladers here, pm me if u wanna talk bout this Grin