[Singapore] Singaporean Bladers

Hi fellow bladers in who is from or currently living in Singapore.

Are any of you guys interested in participating in a WBO Tournament in the first week of September? Maybe 2nd of September? This could be the 1st WBO tournament for you Singaporeans.

A few Indonesian bladers (8-9 of us) will be in Singapore during then, and if you guys are interested, we can have a tournament. However, I'd need a local Singaporean blader to help out with the location and a few other things.
Seriously, not even one member is slightly interested?
Urm...I'm from SG.....with beyblades rock aries,aqurio and big bang pegasus.
But I'm not joining a battle!
(Oct. 29, 2011  8:21 AM)madokatheblader Wrote: But I'm not joining a battle!

What, why not ?
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

What, why not ?
Because i suck in beyblade but only good in customising.

Nowdays nobody plays beyblade in singapore anymore. Though 4d is out, still nobody wants to play. Wonder waht happened to all the ambassadors and promoters at the shops selling beys.... Maybe they lost their job
I was in singapore for christmas, there were a few beybladers there, but they need some drive...... 4D? VariAres there yet?

Izuma
(sorry for the slight necro)
(Jan. 15, 2012  7:34 AM)spykid27 Wrote: Nowdays nobody plays beyblade in singapore anymore. Though 4d is out, still nobody wants to play. Wonder waht happened to all the ambassadors and promoters at the shops selling beys.... Maybe they lost their job

People are still playing Beyblade in Singapore. During the month of december 2011, there were quite a few tournaments being held. But all of them organized by TaiSheng Toys (the distributor of Takara tomy beyblade in Singapore). Since that time, no 4D from takara tomy has been launched in Singapore, 4D parts are not allowed all the tournaments, only season 2.

On last Friday, 4D TT was launched in Singapore, so starting February 2012, 4D are allowed in the tournaments.

There will be last tournaments for non-4D beyblades, on 28-29 Jan in Singapore.

Not WBO tournaments though.

(Jan. 18, 2012  12:48 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I was in singapore for christmas, there were a few beybladers there, but they need some drive...... 4D? VariAres there yet?

Izuma
(sorry for the slight necro)

since 20 Jan 2012, 4D from Takara tomy are available in singapore. Previously only 4D from sonokong is available.
cmon, I should have stayin in Singapore then... urgh

thanks wdsg
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:29 PM)DarkWolfXPLODE Wrote: guys to be honest there r battles every weekend at every toys r us in singapore. i usually battle at toys r us vivo city Pinching_eyes see u guys there

modified beys allowed??
(Dec. 01, 2011  8:46 AM)madokatheblader Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  2:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

What, why not ?
Because i suck in beyblade but only good in customising.
so do i i still bey though

Hey wassup guysi customized a "demon pegasus" its metal fusion wing pegasus with some snake track that is
Transparent black

-got it fom a 3ds game i bought in singapore :p

I use zero G beylaunchers and i use my demon pegasus its Oppp it can 1 hit guardian l drago
XD

Lol i usually do it at bishan park but wont be able to do it this year cuz of me psle
When's the next Beyblade Tournament in Singapore? Grin
Is anybody involved in beyblade burst right now?

Or are there even tournaments in sg now?
Welp if u are hosting a tournament the best is in central or a place that is equally far. Like jurong east for example. U could host a j-cube rooftop
I remember when I got my first beyblade back in 2011.It was an Earth Eagle 145 WD.I remember the epic battles I had and how much fun I had with beyblades exploding and beyblades flying out of the stadium more than 4meters away.I can't understand why at one point everyone suddenly stopped playing beyblade and now they don't even sell fake beyblades.Now if you play beyblade people will think you are childish.Can't understand why?Then Vanguard and Buddyfight started taking over which was so boring.Zero g didn't even make a difference it just sat in stores and now they sold so less that they have to sell a pack of three beyblade for $15.Now my only hope is beyblade burst!
Thanks for reading!
(Dec. 17, 2016  2:38 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: Welp if u are hosting a tournament the best is in central or a place that is equally far. Like jurong east for example. U could host a j-cube rooftop

Hey fellow blader I saw your post in another thread about how you miss beyblade after 6 years.I feel the same.This is the first time I have met someone who misses beyblade as much as me.
Read the comment I posted before this.
i wish i could host a tournament. then i remembered i am 13 lmao
(Mar. 31, 2017  12:12 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: i wish i could host a tournament. then i remembered i am 13 lmao

You can host at 13, it doesn't limit your ability to host a tournament ;D

Check out this:  https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
i dont have time lol ?

also did the change bladers to wheelers or something?
(Apr. 01, 2017  12:22 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: i dont have time lol ?

Nope that idea was scrapped and was change to beyblade burst, im trying to find groups of bladers in sg but to no avail plus dont see anyone playing beyblades in the stores or anywhere anymore, regarding united square toys r us , i was the one that provided the stadium in front of the store thats why there was tons of kids there, weekdays and weekends other than their own stadium back in MFB series
I recently got into this, having bought gen1 stuff but never really played.
Was recently at the demo event at jurong point. Ended up helping the ambassadors more than I play XD (understandable since it's all kids)
A few braver ones challenged me though.
(Jul. 04, 2017  10:16 AM)Kazuya.K Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2017  12:22 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: i dont have time lol ?

Nope that idea was scrapped and was change to beyblade burst, im trying to find groups of bladers in sg but to no avail plus dont see anyone playing beyblades in the stores or anywhere anymore, regarding united square toys r us , i was the one that provided the stadium in front of the store thats why there was tons of kids there, weekdays and weekends other than their own stadium back in MFB series

Hence why they had the promo for past weekend. Spent $20 on burst products and get free stadium worth $20+(selected stores)
The Weekend promo is back, and if i remember correctly, its available at takashimaya and Toys'r'us
Spend 20 on burst products and get the stadium free
Hi im from SG i have a few bb and will play at Jurong Point femo station with some other bladers
(Jul. 16, 2017  10:04 AM)Beyblade Danish Wrote: Hi im from SG i have a few bb and will  play at Jurong Point demo station with some other bladers