[Singapore] Singaporean Bladers

can use season 2 in battle stamps meh! wow so confident. im not sure if im going or not Uncertain
I used Season 2 in freeplay. Totally awesome, everyone was looking at my Vulcan Horuseus.
Corrupted promoter ma. Lousy promoter who doesn't follow the rules, no beyspirit at all.
Just bought Metal Assist. Awaiting 5 items to arrive at my home. Lightning L-Drago, Beypointer, Metal Assist, Grip Support and Dragoon S. No more money to buy anymore beyblades T.T. I'm broke.
Why buy l drago online when youcan buy it in tru? And, nice try changing the topic Smile
anybody know where to get metal assist,grip support ,suspension ?
i heard that hell kerbecs is the beast n i cant fight it,what bey can win hell kerbecs?
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:27 PM)aafiiq Wrote: i heard that hell kerbecs is the beast n i cant fight it,what bey can win hell kerbecs?

That has absolutely nothing to do with events. Stay on topic.
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:27 PM)aafiiq Wrote: i heard that hell kerbecs is the beast n i cant fight it,what bey can win hell kerbecs?

That has absolutely nothing to do with events. Stay on topic.

not here to fight you man but i thought the topic is singaporean bladers,not 'events',some of the people here not even talking about topics,youcan remove me but i will just make a new account,i ask that question because i want to know what beyblade available in singapore can defeat hell kerbecs,im still on topic
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:25 AM)aafiiq Wrote: not here to fight you man but i thought the topic is singaporean bladers,not 'events',some of the people here not even talking about topics,youcan remove me but i will just make a new account,i ask that question because i want to know what beyblade available in singapore can defeat hell kerbecs,im still on topic

If you actually read the description of the WBO General forum, you might want to just stop trying to defend yourself. These threads in the WBO General forum are not meant to isolate groups from the rest of the community.
(Feb. 27, 2011  5:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  4:25 AM)aafiiq Wrote: not here to fight you man but i thought the topic is singaporean bladers,not 'events',some of the people here not even talking about topics,youcan remove me but i will just make a new account,i ask that question because i want to know what beyblade available in singapore can defeat hell kerbecs,im still on topic

If you actually read the description of the WBO General forum, you might want to just stop trying to defend yourself. These threads in the WBO General forum are not meant to isolate groups from the rest of the community.

alright,you are a member,so?that does not mean you're the perfect one here,prove to me that i am going to the wrong topic,everobdy here is talking about beyblades in singapore and what are the good ones here,there are no events yet and we do not want this to be a dead thing.you mean you want us to spend money going overseas just to beybattle?
Hello Kai V why did you attached a moderator to my post?
If you click on your warning level, you can see what you were given a warning for.
I know I may be a bit late but I live in Bukit Panjang..... I am ready to beybattle withing my area or maybe to choua chu kang.
Im from singapore too,maybe at NEX?
Anyone going to Plaza SIngapura? Theres a sale over there, beyblades are really at a cheap price. Cheaper than AD and Dimsum2u. Theres an event too, Finals on Sunday. Its going to be a load of fun!
On facebook, there is a page called Beyblade SG, if u haf an account go join, it willl tell all the details about the upcoming events!
Yup. Its known. Anyone coming this Saturday and Sunday for Stage 1? I'm going to come there again, to win Silver and Gold of course! I have won Bronze during the Heart Of The Lions tournament.
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:04 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Just bought Metal Assist. Awaiting 5 items to arrive at my home. Lightning L-Drago, Beypointer, Metal Assist, Grip Support and Dragoon S. No more money to buy anymore beyblades T.T. I'm broke.

Where did u buy the beypointer? pls tell me, i need it sooo badly...

basalt horogium
Hi people, are beypointers ment to come with 1000 points? cuz mine came with zero
any1 know where the 4D system is being sold in Singapore? i heard that there were selling in Funan Digital Mall
Sorry for necro but to answer your question, 4d is not out in Singapore yet.
How do you enter official tournaments in Singapore?I'm new to beyblading
what is better fang leone or earth eagle?