[Singapore] Singaporean Bladers

From sgbeyblade fb page

Come join us this weekend demo and play with our friendly Beyblade ambassadors! Don't forget we are also running the Free Stadium promotion at the 5 Toys "R" Us!

Takashimaya
Sat & Sun: 12pm to 8pm

Kiddy Palace Jurong Point
Sat & Sun: 1pm to 9pm

Kiddy Palace Compass One

Kiddy Palace Causeway Point

Toys "R" Us Vivocity
Sat & Sun: 11am to 8pm

Toys "R" Us Waterway Point

Toys "R" Us Parkway Parade

Toys "R" Us Paragon

Toys "R" Us City Square
Another new event! Took this from the sg beyblade Facebook

Happy Mid-week guys! Planning your weekend activity? How about having a first hand tryout at out New Dual Cyclone Beystadium?

The stadium is battery powered and the Stadium rotates 2 ways, ensuring a fierce clash between the Beyblades!

Will your Beyblade survive the clash or will it "Burst" open in the powerful and unforgiving stadium?

Test it this weekend only at Takashimaya, Toys "R" Us Vivocity, Kiddy Palace Compass One and Kiddy Palace Jurong Point.

So is anyone heading down?? I'm curious and would like to see how much fun is that stadium...
we all should meet up some time Smile

im free on saturday evenings how bout yall?
Sounds like a plan. I'm okay but what venue do you have in mind?
TGIF guys! Don't forget, our G4 tournament is back! Come join us this weekend demo and play with our friendly Beyblade ambassadors.

Also, we are having our E-Stadium Trial selected store, so do come and experience the maximum "Burst" effect at selected stores!

See below for G4 Tournament and demo locations:

Takashimaya [G4, Demo & E-Stadium]
Tournament timing: 2pm & 5pm

Kiddy Palace Jurong Point [Demo & E-Stadium]

Kiddy Palace Compass One [Demo & E-Stadium]

Kiddy Palace Causeway Point [Demo]

Toys "R" Us Vivocity [G4, Demo & E-Stadium]

Toys "R" Us United Square [Demo]

Toys "R" Us City Square [Demo]

Isetan Katong [Demo]
aye ur the guy i met jn ?? and im always free on Sundays
wdym?

btw, anyone interested in organizing a wbo tournament here? I'll come if I'm free though.
anyone going takashimaya later at 5pm? ill be there tho.
Hi guys I'm a strong blader care to meet?

(Jul. 31, 2017  12:45 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: we all should meet up some time :)

(Aug. 18, 2017  2:56 AM)Ethan fighter Wrote: Hi guys I'm a strong blader care to meet?

(Jul. 31, 2017  12:45 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: we all should meet up some time :)

Ethan fighter:Pls no burst PLS

where do you have in mind? btw i only play Burst
Hey everyone! Come join us this weekend demo and tournament with our friendly Beyblade ambassadors.

Kiddy Palace Compass One [Demo & E-Stadium]

Kiddy Palace Nex [Demo]

Toys "R" Us Waterway Point [Demo]

Isetan Scotts [Demo]

OG People's Park [Demo]
yo bersilus u going takashimaya again today?
(Aug. 19, 2017  4:56 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: yo bersilus u going takashimaya again today?

Sorry I was sick. Perhaps tml
Hey everyone! Come join us this weekend demo and tournament with our friendly Beyblade ambassadors.

Toys "R" Us Paragon [Demo]

Toys "R" Us Westgate [Demo]

Isetan Katong [Demo]
Sat: 12pm to 8pm

OG Orchard Point [Demo]

anyone going takshimaya at 2pm tomorrow?
From the Beyblade SG FB page. G3 TOURNEY!!!

Hello Hello Weekends!!! Here are the locations for our Beyblade Tournament & Demo.

Please note that there WILL NOT be G4 Tournament held this weekend as G3 will be ongoing at Isetan Scotts, so head on there if you want to get in some Beyblade Action!

Have you tried our Cyclone Stadium yet? If not then head on over to the E-Stadium Location to experience the high speed "BURST" action!

Isetan Scotts [G3 Tournament, Demo & E-Stadium]
Date: Sat & Sun
Tournament Timing: 1pm - 4pm
Finals: 5pm (Winners of Session 1-4 only)

Takashimaya [Demo & E-Stadium]

Kiddy Palace Causeway Point [Demo]

Toys "R" Us Vivocity [Demo & E-Stadium]

BHG Bugis [Demo]

See you guys!
Okay SG beybladers. There will be something big coming soon, just need all the members here to help tell friends and all go take part in the event Once it's out Smile
g2 tournament !!! hyped even tho i already know i'll lose lmao haha. anyone going? may i know when?
Do beyblade burst boxes in Singapore have no qr code for the beylogger to scan? Just got beast behemoth from Isetan but there is no hidden qr code to scan.
Yeah the code is meant for Japanese app
Wow been a long time eh? Beyblade is really dying in Singapore Unhappy I think this is due to an advertising problem. Remember how when Beyblade mfb launched in Singapore the Anime was also on Octo? Since Octo was a free channel Beyblade really blew up as everyone knew about it by watching the anime and watching the advertisements on Octo. As for Beyblade Burst i have not seen a single advertisement and the Anime is only shown on Disney XD which is a paid TV channel. Even in shops like Kiddy Palace,Toys"R"us and Popular Beyblades are placed in out of site locations and therefore achieve low sales. I don't think Beyblade can ever be as popular in Singapore as it was back in 2011 to 2014 when literally everyone played Beyblade.
?
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:26 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Wow been a long time eh? Beyblade is really dying in Singapore Unhappy I think this is due to an advertising problem. Remember how when Beyblade mfb launched in Singapore the Anime was also on Octo? Since Octo was a free channel Beyblade really blew up as everyone knew about it by watching the anime and watching the advertisements on Octo. As for Beyblade Burst i have not seen a single advertisement and the Anime is only shown on Disney XD which is a paid TV channel. Even in shops like Kiddy Palace,Toys"R"us and Popular Beyblades are placed in out of site locations and therefore achieve low sales. I don't think Beyblade can ever be as popular in Singapore as it was back in 2011 to 2014 when literally everyone played Beyblade.
?

yeah i guess but beyblade is till "quite" popular, with many bladers that consistently come to tournaments every week. but you are right, advertising is a big problem here
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:27 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  6:26 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Wow been a long time eh? Beyblade is really dying in Singapore Unhappy I think this is due to an advertising problem. Remember how when Beyblade mfb launched in Singapore the Anime was also on Octo? Since Octo was a free channel Beyblade really blew up as everyone knew about it by watching the anime and watching the advertisements on Octo. As for Beyblade Burst i have not seen a single advertisement and the Anime is only shown on Disney XD which is a paid TV channel. Even in shops like Kiddy Palace,Toys"R"us and Popular Beyblades are placed in out of site locations and therefore achieve low sales. I don't think Beyblade can ever be as popular in Singapore as it was back in 2011 to 2014 when literally everyone played Beyblade.
?

yeah i guess but beyblade is till "quite" popular, with many bladers that consistently come to tournaments every week. but you are right, advertising is a big problem here

Really? How old are the people in the tournaments?Also which part of Singapore are you talking about? Here in bedok other than me and my neighbor I have not seen a single other person playing beyblade.
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:41 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:27 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: yeah i guess but beyblade is till "quite" popular, with many bladers that consistently come to tournaments every week. but you are right, advertising is a big problem here

Really? How old are the people in the tournaments?Also which part of Singapore are you talking about? Here in bedok other than me and my neighbor I have not seen a single other person playing beyblade.

yooo havent u seen the facebook beyblade page? or my ig account haha

most g4 tournaments is held at orchard AND harbourfront, occasionally yishun and tampines (like this weekend) also have. and check out the facebook page for the schedule https://facebook.com/sgbeyblade

the age varies too, but most mature and competitive bladers are above the age of 13