Jun

Shin LA Burst Standard 6-19-21

South Pasadena, California
Tournament Results
Orange Grove Park
815 Mission St
  Meet out side the gazebo starting at 1:00 PM. The event will be inside the gazebo starting at 2:00 PM
02:00 PM on 06/19/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

$5 admission fee goes towards the gazebo rental fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Challonge Links 
1st stage:
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/y8rmzc5q
Finals:
https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/9xg4pr85

Must Read!!!!!!!

Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Lend or Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Do Not Bring More Than 1 Person With You
7. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters/6 feet apart)
8. After each Match Judges Must Disinfect Stadium
9. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate
10. Eliminated from the tournament? You must leave the tournament area.

Please see additional event information and any local or federal requirements below.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

http://cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pag...-2020.aspx

http://covid19.ca.gov/safer-economy/#county-status

Los Angeles is currently in the Orange Tier.

WBO Tournament info:

If you have a question about the tournament, please post it in this tournament thread.  Generally, that is the quickest way to get an answer.  Also, please read through the tournament thread as your question may have already been answered.  Private messages are inefficient as many members ask the same questions.  

Participant Cap: 24

* Please be aware of the new community rules. Registering for the tournament and not showing up is a Tournament Violation. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules

Event Schedule
01:00PM-01:30PM Registration 
01:30PM-01:45PM Bracket Set-up
01:45PM-02:00PM Announcements
02:00PM Tournament Starts
*Tournaments can last up to 5 hours

Prizes:
[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com

The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online gift code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

• 1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code

In addition, prizes (tbd) will be provided for 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This Event is Approved.

GLHF Shindog!
Wow I would love to go but I'm heading to Maryland next week RIP
Good luck Shindog! Make sure to rank up Wink !
GLTY Shindog

GLTY = good luck to you
Let’s gooooooo!! Another Cali tournament!! And my new job gives me weekends off!! 💪🏻💪🏻
Lucky I want to go well good luck
Going to try to make the next one near LA!
I got asked what the tournament format will be recently. Since our cap is 24, if we have

8-11 players-Round Robin
12-16 players-Block Round Robin
17-24 players-Swiss
I like Swiss 👌🏻 No first round elimination
I'm actually free for once this weekend, so I'll join you guys. I'm way behind on recent releases though.
(Jun. 07, 2021  9:28 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: I'm actually free for once this weekend, so I'll join you guys. I'm way behind on recent releases though.
Woah! Nice!
It’s been a long time.
Hello Shindog is there a waitlist just in case someone doesn’t show? Thanks
Can’t wait!!!!!!😁😆
Several people have contacted me to ask if I can get more people in.  I really cannot increase the cap at this time at this facility.  I am also not able to have a wait list at this point in time (see WBO Covid restrictions #9). I apologize for the inconvenience, and I do plan to have more events here in the future.

Also, if you are joined and for some reason can no longer attend, please unjoin as soon as possible so someone else may have a chance.  

Thank you.
Is there any way I/others can come just to hang out, not sure how it works with COVID. Not saying anything with joining/waitlisting, just asking if I can come to chill with everyone to be clear.
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:38 AM)Gavin cool Wrote: Is there any way I/others can come just to hang out, not sure how it works with COVID. Not saying anything with joining/waitlisting, just asking if I can come to chill with everyone to be clear.

The capacity of the gazebo is 50.  Many participants will bring one other person with them and we have 24 participants.  There may be some space for a few more people in the gazebo, but that is not something I can guarantee.  This is a public park of course, so anyone can obviously come to the park.  I just can’t promise everyone space in the gazebo.
(Jun. 14, 2021  4:59 AM)Shindog Wrote: The capacity of the gazebo is 50.  Many participants will bring one other person with them and we have 24 participants.  There may be some space for a few more people in the gazebo, but that is not something I can guarantee.  This is a public park of course, so anyone can obviously come to the park.  I just can’t promise everyone space in the gazebo.
I have to apologize, but I will not be able to attend this tournament. I will be dropping out so there will be one open spot after this has been posted. Have fun everyone! I'll try to catch the next one.
(Jun. 15, 2021  4:31 AM)JoJo [Jp0t] Wrote: I have to apologize, but I will not be able to attend this tournament. I will be dropping out so there will be one open spot after this has been posted. Have fun everyone! I'll try to catch the next one.
Sorry you can't go and I did not reconize you cause you changed your pfp lol
If I do attend, I won't even be in LA until almost 3pm, let alone the ride to Pasadena. Should I just opt out and help with hosting when I get there?
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:26 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: If I do attend, I won't even be in LA until almost 3pm, let alone the ride to Pasadena. Should I just opt out and help with hosting when I get there?

If you can make it, it would be nice to see you there.
(Jun. 15, 2021  8:45 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  6:26 PM)Achi-baba Wrote: If I do attend, I won't even be in LA until almost 3pm, let alone the ride to Pasadena. Should I just opt out and help with hosting when I get there?

If you can make it, it would be nice to see you there.

I just don't wanna hold up the event just so I can play though. Plus, my beys are way outdated.
(Jun. 15, 2021  11:23 PM)Achi-baba Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2021  8:45 PM)Shindog Wrote: If you can make it, it would be nice to see you there.

I just don't wanna hold up the event just so I can play though. Plus, my beys are way outdated.
Okay I understand.  We can’t stay too late I guess since the gazebo rental is technically only 4 hours.  Come by and say hi if you can!
This will be my first time attending an organized tournament. Can't wait!