[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

Updated OP With cheaper prices and Free Shipping to UK
Soldier-F3AR!

My item arrived 7 days after you shipped it Grin. Fast shippint, Cheap Prices and High safety. Lots of bubblewrap. 10/10. Gave me a free Ray and Beypoint card, to make up for the 2 weeks i hae been waiting. Thanks alot. Smile
Azlanslayer: I'm glad you have got the items finally.

Soldier-F3AR: I'm sorry if my post may have disrupted your business, however, 2 weeks delay is quite suspicious.
(Apr. 11, 2011  5:12 PM)poseidon Wrote: youve had a deal with nano haven't you lol

Look at my shop, it says the same thing :p

I'm loving the LLD I bought from you. it came in good condition (box bent a little. But who cares?) I will be buying from you in the future.
My 230 arrived in perfect condition. 10/10 great seller.
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: My 230 arrived in perfect condition. 10/10 great seller.

Glad to hear you received it! also I know have cheaper prices with free shipping on all of them
Got the Beypoint Card yesterday. Cheap, and in near-perfect condition. I only had to wait a week for it. Will buy again.
Hey guys just a heads up any Face,Metal Wheel,Clear Wheel,Track and Bottom £10 Shipped!!!!
The offer for any Face,Metal Wheel,Clear Wheel,Track and Bottom £10 Shipped!!!! is still on btw
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:53 PM)poseidon Wrote: any parts so even burn aquario 90R2F ?

Yes any part.
2 things
1 is there such thing as a fan leone booster?
2 is there any chance you can get a bb-10 stadium and sell it to me for around 18USD
(Apr. 19, 2011  8:14 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: 2 is there any chance you can get a bb-10 stadium and sell it to me for around 18USD
No I can't.
(Apr. 19, 2011  8:14 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: 2 things
2 is there any chance you can get a bb-10 stadium and sell it to me for around 18USD
The very lowest you will be able to find one is about $40.

PM me if you get a CS.
(Apr. 19, 2011  8:45 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  8:14 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: 2 things
The very lowest you will be able to find one is about $40.

PM me if you get a CS.

Sure will do also the offer for any combo £11 shipped is to any country not just the UK.
Just received my package today. Well packaged, quick shipping.
Shop opened again also selling a mini parts set PM me your offer if interested.
Can't believe am doing this but Any Combo £9 Shipped!!! Limited Time Only