[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

I THOUGHT I WAS BUYING THERMAL!!

ARGHH KNOW WHAT JUST SELL IT
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:47 PM)ControL_ Wrote: When's the bidding end date?

Tuesday 15th March 10:30 PM
(Mar. 11, 2011  11:56 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Why not tonight?

I dunno gives people sometime to see the Lot.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:47 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Isn't 75 a bit low, I would offer 85. Too bad I have all the beys
It's called a bid. You get items for a low price - That's what the system is for.
Auction end date has been changed to tonight and BladeStorm is currently the Highest bidder.
Pm sent.. Payment sent too.. Bought Libra Metal Wheel Grin
Soldier, please Reply my PM on regarding the Libra item. Thanks.
(Mar. 23, 2011  8:58 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Soldier, please Reply my PM on regarding the Libra item. Thanks.

Sorry for taking so long but I have now replied back to your PM please check it.
how much for snipe launcher with shipping for canada?
Read the OP, it clearly says under the stock in Bolded 'OFFERS ONLY' PM him an offer and he'll PM you back, that's how it works here on the WBO.
Been 3 days i have been waiting for reply. Please reply and upload pics that i requested. It seems little fishy....
Added more items and shipping is included with the prices

Azlanslayer Please check the PM I sent you.
Added much more items most NIB and as I said before shipping is included in all and if you think the prices are too high pm me and we can negotiate.
Now selling 2 Earth Virgo's 1 NIP And One Mint both Takara PM If interested

EDIT:Am also selling Flame Gemios 105CS,Burn Saggitario 105HF and Earth Cancer DF145ES All Mint.
Been 7 days since i made payment.. And the item still hasn't been sent Unhappy. Pm hacen't been replied..