[Selling]  SOLDIER-F3AR MFB SHOP - ZERO G PARTS

Hey guys just a quick update am selling some of my beys I don't need as a lot.

Azlanslayer please check the PM I sent you
I'm wOndering if u have sent the items and such. Hope u do Smile
Why do you not reply to azlan? Something seems fishy here...
Ya.. Been 2 weeks i have paid and waiting for the item to be shipped.. He keeps giving excises and break promises that he made..
(Apr. 01, 2011  7:26 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Ya.. Been 2 weeks i have paid and waiting for the item to be shipped.. He keeps giving excises and break promises that he made..
hmm.... you should give him one more week or maybe two more if the item doesn't arrive two weeks later then you should do something really. Normally shipping will be three weeks maximum. Did you take registered? Always take registered unless you have bought an item from them in the past.
how much for everything because i really want all those items.
Azlanslayer I already sent you a PM That's why I didn't say in the thread but yes your package has been sent sorry for taking super duper long Unhappy
I would hold off buying from him until Azlanslayer returns with positive results. It seems too fishy that 2 weeks have gone by and the seller has not even shipped his package.

Azlanslayer: I'd get ready to open a Paypal dispute if I were you.
Only if i know how. Now i'm waiting for the picture of the receipt. To fully trust he did sent it. Hah, idk how to do paypal file dispute Uncertain
Now selling parts and updated with picture

Azlanslayer I sent you a PM Please check it

EDIT:I can also make combo's out of the parts I have just PM me.
Now selling 230 Track!!! PM Me your offers
Hey Guys just a heads up am selling Bakushin Susanoo 90WF £16 Including Shipping anywhere in the UK
Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any Face,Clear Wheel,,Metal Wheel,Track and Bottom £12 Shipped!!! (Excluding Metal Faces,Assault Wheel,Bakushin Susanoo 90WF and 230 Lol)
Decided to sell my beys separately not selling parts anymore

EDIT: I Can Make any combo out of stuff listed in my mint section but not for £12 PM me your offers

EDIT 2 : Selling BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D Starter NIB PM Me
PM sent for MF-2 $10 and Earth Virgo GB145 BS $17.
Now selling Fang Leone

- Hoping for a quick sale so I can get back to selling my other stuff.
Btw, you can't say mint if its used twice. Mint means totally unused.
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:16 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Btw, you can't say mint if its used twice. Mint means totally unused.

Ah I see thanks for telling me.
$12 Usd for fang?
No point in low balling and you PM hime offers even if you tink its decent and BTW its here thanks
Now selling BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D Starter With Right Launcher 2 NIB £18 Shipped PM me if interested
Selling Fang Leone NIB £15!!!!!!!! Same price as Akirasdaddy good for people in the UK