[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

k, thank you for answering
wait, what i meant is if (for example) since Draciel is $8, is that including shipping?
Does Round Shell MS come with a launcher?
do u have any pictures of your black dranzer? and how much?
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:56 PM)pascal76 Wrote: do u have any pictures of your black dranzer? and how much?
Read this carefully..Smile
especially the first few lines...
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:11 PM)Dannajude Wrote: Excuse me but do you have a galeon2 trygator or pink galeon
I have none of those.

(Jul. 29, 2011  9:26 PM)whatevers2009 Wrote: do you still have the polta?
In clear red and solid purple, yes.
shipping was fast! lol Deikalo knows what I am talking about.
by any chance do you have any unopened flashleopards any where Wink im kind of on a bey spending spre!

btw im sending you a PM! so um i would watch out! Joyful_2
Hey!

Now I have no idea if this has been answered already but I am too lazy to go thorught the 12 pages...back on topic...you said you do discounts for bulk shipping. In your opinion what is bulk (like 3 beyblades or something) and how much do you discount. Thanks!
I have questions but since u told me to post them here they are. 1. I am interested in Gaia dragoon dark purple,killer eagle, and black dranzer. 2. Can I see pictures of the black dranzer? And 3. Is the Gaia dragoon the one with wings?? O and last question 4. Do u got the Gaia dragoon with wings in black or yellow also??
Can I see pictures of the opened Dranzer S (red) and the unopened Dranzer S (clear blue)? And does the red Dranzer S include stickers too?
Hai Deikailo. Do you still have Round Shell MS? Also, is Wolborg MS the regular silver color?
Hey Dei, is you're unopened beys list updated? If it is, may I see the box condition of Driger V?
could i see a pic of Killer eagle please?
How much is a Seaborg with shipping? pictures?
HI
can you reserve me these beys dragoon v red , dragoon v2 red and driger v2 red please.
THANKS
It says in the OP that she doesn't reserve things for people.
I PM'd you an offer on 2 HMS.. never got a reply, I have no idea what the values of these things are, as they aren't on ebay often, so I don't have a good way to judge the value, except by the same few models NIB for $8-10 shipped...

So, If I low-balled you, it wasn't intentional, I just honestly do not know what the market value is, so If you could PM me what you think is fair, that would be much appreciated, as I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PURCHASING THEM... ask Akirasdaddy, NFBeybladder if you need references, I'm ready to 'throw down' lol..
Deikailo, I thought you would have more pre-HWS for sale. Unhappy
I'm willing to buy stuff. I'm really interested in a pre-HWS L Drago. I mean, I would have sent you a PM with stuff I wanted, but I didn't want to piss you off...
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 AM)othellog Wrote: ......
I'm willing to buy stuff. I'm really interested in a pre-HWS L Drago. I mean, I would have sent you a PM with stuff I wanted, but I didn't want to piss you off...
You never piss me off. :p

I think I might have one coming in. If not, I have a NIP Gold L Drago.

This entire topic is going to be updated sometime this week.
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2011  2:54 AM)othellog Wrote: ......
You never piss me off. :p

I think I might have one coming in. If not, I have a NIP Gold L Drago.

This entire topic is going to be updated sometime this week.
What's that?
A gold pre-HWS L Drago??? Sounds sweet, but expensive. I just got a Pieces, Ares, and Virgo today and I would just like to own some more of them. And I need one more bey to have 50.
I really like some of your recolored libras, when you update the thread can you send me some pictures of your pre-HWS for sale?
Sure. I have mold 2 purple libra. I think I'm getting a leone in.