[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

(Jun. 06, 2011  3:56 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: Just wondering to you maybe have a Phantom Fox MS and what do you think a Reasonable price for one would be if you have one
She doesn't Have it.... AND YOUR NOT GONNA TOUCH MY AWESOME PHANTOM FOX MS AT ALL!
(Jun. 06, 2011  4:12 AM)scipio132 Wrote: May I see a picture of yellow Knight Dranzer
It's new in the plastic so if I took a picture, you'd mostly get a glare from the plastic. Believe me, I've tried.
Is the list up to date?
I was wondering if your "Thunder Pegasus" is the actual purple version of "Torch Pegasus"... Or did you just misidentified Torch as Thunder?
Sent you an email and a PM, just wondering what day you sent and looking for that confirmation number you said you would send me.

Thanks
Pm sent can u pls reply back...
(Jun. 13, 2011  1:18 PM)john-flip-pride Wrote: I was wondering if your "Thunder Pegasus" is the actual purple version of "Torch Pegasus"... Or did you just misidentified Torch as Thunder?
It's the actual purple version. Smile
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:05 PM)DVogtQB Wrote: Sent you an email and a PM, just wondering what day you sent and looking for that confirmation number you said you would send me.

Thanks
Sorry I haven't responded earlier. I was waiting for the addresses of the beylotto winners so I could ship everyone's package out at once, which I got, unfortunately, after I put my car back into the repair shop. The good news is today I was able to make it to the post office so I will be PMing you your tracking number. You should get it in about three days.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:45 PM)Leon77 Wrote: Pm sent can u pls reply back...
I have a life outside the WBO. As it says, I am away. Your PM request is now buried under a hundred or so other PMs. You should have posted the request for pictures here, as stated in the OP.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:45 PM)Leon77 Wrote: Pm sent can u pls reply back...
I have a life outside the WBO. As it says, I am away. Your PM request is now buried under a hundred or so other PMs. You should have posted the request for pictures here, as stated in the OP.
[/quote]

O ok srry bout that so Can I get pics of dragoon f,s,and v,Guardian Driger and dranzer v and v2 both red and also have u sold the driger v2 (red),killer eagle, or thunder peagsus??? Thanks and srry again for any inconvenience..
Is it that you want to see that I have them or their condition? Because my camera is the one on my phone, which will not show minor details.
Well I really jus want to know there condition like if there's any stickers missing or peeling off??and also if u still have killer eagle, thunder pegasus, dark driger/dracial or the red driger v2??
Thanks Deikailo! Pleasure doing business with you.
Hi!

Someone I know is interest in Master Draciel. Could you show me a picture of the top and tell me the price please? Is it sold with a launcher in its box?

Thanks!
(Jun. 17, 2011  8:44 PM)Archange Wrote: Hi!

Someone I know is interest in Master Draciel. Could you show me a picture of the top and tell me the price please? Is it sold with a launcher in its box?

Thanks!

for the price..you really should read the op first..and read thoroughly..its the first sentence at the op..and it is in bold..
Well I read it and last time I was exhausted and I missed and forgot a lot if things I read so I'm sorry but this time I understand and remember what I read last time: but I thought that when we have questions about something we have to post here, in this thread to ask you something and Private Messages are only for purchasing procedure, so it would be sure that the buyer will buy the top.
I'm not sure I want to buy it I just want information first, then I'll say all the informations I received to the person who want to buy the top and he will decide if he want to buy it or not.

So I really don't understand your rules here ._. (language problem maybe).
(Jun. 18, 2011  5:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

Thanks!

for the price..you really should read the op first..and read thoroughly..its the first sentence at the op..and it is in bold..

considering he asked for stuff which deikailo says to do he's not done anything wrong has he!
i'm talking abotu price offering actually..the rest are fine..
Thank you very much! Both items came on Friday. I appreciate the sale.
Hey deikailo I know ur busy but I jus wanted to know if u still had the blades I wanted?? And also wat the condition of the beys are???
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:01 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I updated it. I found some. By the way, I can provide cases with each HMS purchase.

Hey Deikailo, If you still have that bey, can you sell that to me

Thanks!
If it's NIP, then there is no launcher and I cannot take a picture of it. If it's NIB, there is no point in a photo, really, because you can just google it, unless you're worried about the box condition, which I am going to tell you right now is in far from perfect condition. If it's NIB, it comes with a launcher.
Updated the OP to reflect changes in stock. No more Burning Kerberous or Thunder Pegasis.
is draciel draciel mbd if so can i have some pics
i have a few questions Smile
do you update the thread after every sale?
is the cost shown including shipping?
if it isn't, how much is it?
do launchers cost extra?
thanks Grin
No, I don't update the thread after every sale, but that's mostly because I have duplicates.

Cost includes shipping to everywhere except Italy.

I have to quote you depending on your country.

If you order enough stuff, I will throw in launchers. Wink