[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

If she has disabled PM's from you then I doubt she is willing to do business with you.
(Nov. 28, 2011  9:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: If she has disabled PM's from you then I doubt she is willing to do business with you.

This. She is fully within her own right to refuse sale to anyone.
Aww snap, can't seem to PM you about those beautiful ones there.. . . :V I see I'm ignored now. ;( good luck with this and nice collection btw. There should be an face for 100+ beys! Lol.
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:37 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  9:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: If she has disabled PM's from you then I doubt she is willing to do business with you.

This. She is fully within her own right to refuse sale to anyone.
Following up on this, I am extremely picky about who I sell to.
Driger S is in its original color scheme, correct? Looks like it from the picture; just making sure.
Yes, it is. Trust me, nobody is getting my recolour Driger S's...
Hi, i made an offer but u didnt gave me an answer...please, i really want those blades...
Hey dei I PMed you about your uriel2 yesterday.
Please PM me back as soon as you can Grin
Hey are you selling the grips at the bottom of the first picture?
(Dec. 09, 2011  8:06 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: uhh.......shipping to New Zealand?
Yes.

(Dec. 09, 2011  9:55 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Hey dei I PMed you about your uriel2 yesterday.
Please PM me back as soon as you can Grin
Your answer is in the opening post. Offers in PM, questions in the thread. You should really learn to read. Also, Blitz already bought it.

(Dec. 10, 2011  1:01 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey are you selling the grips at the bottom of the first picture?
Yes.

you wouldnt be selling a dark dragoon or any of the other dark beyblades would you? or would you happen to know someone that is?!
Dei,do you still have this Bey?
-Dranzer V2
-Dranzer G
-Driger V2
Are they in great condition? Could you send me some photos in PM?
Thanks.
You say you have spare parts. Do you have a Takara Trypio AR, a Left-Spin MG SG shell, an MG repell core and/or any metal tipped MG base? I know you have the parts on beyblades but I'd rather not spend more than I have to if you have spares.

Also, what colour is your BB-10 and do you ship to england?
Um attack stadium is the name of it and BB-10 is the item number. Not all attack stadiums are going to be BB-10's so I think it's safe to assume that it's the original clear version.
All attack stadiums are labeled BB-10 on ebay but you're probably right.
Do you think you can post a picture of one Driger V2, one with original stickers and colour, and one Dragoon V please?

Edit: Or perhaps post pictures through PM?
She already have that in her Op...
(Feb. 18, 2012  2:12 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: She already have that in her Op...

Well a more detailed and close up picture, because I cant really see the details of the bey's condition.
They do say mint but that doesn't mean the stickers(judging from the other pics)