[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:58 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: *Ahem*
back on topic....
UPDATE OP pls.
I'm going to do that on Sunday. I need to go on my roof to take a picture because there is not enough space in my room to do it.
That PM you sent me was fun to read and reply to. Seriously, though, start treating people better than how you would treat a ragdoll.

Can we ban this guy now?
Like I said I been patient and you still don't know anything
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:04 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: Like I said I been patient and you still don't know anything
Yes, he's been waiting to be banned this entire time. Someone please grant him his wish because obviously, he is trying to break all the rules via PM.
(Nov. 03, 2011  4:04 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: Like I said I been patient and you still don't know anything

Still no reason to rant. All in all, lets drop this conversation. Its pointless starting a flame war.
How did I miss all that Tired

Anyway, I'm gonna just chip in and point out that Dei is an awesome seller, and the last thing she deserves is slander like that.
HAWAiiANhamma28 was obviously given a very high warning level for all the inappropriate messages he posted and sent to the Members who posted in this topic in reply to his comment, however I have not banned him completely because I was unable to find anything from his posts back in July 2011, nor from his private messages back then, that could really have indicated to Deikailo that he had an attitude. He obviously does now, but he seemed fine before, and perhaps he could have been replied to. I invite anyone who would like to do it to add HAWAiiANhamma28 to their Ignore List, it will work efficiently in keeping his messages away from you.

As always, I am simply a strategist trying to find the best solution for everybody, or for as many people as possible.
WOW , amazing beyblades you have , are you still selling them ? And these prices include the Shipping cost , right ? Do you ship internationaly ?
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)ReiYuki Wrote: WOW , amazing beyblades you have , are you still selling them ?

if this still havent close..of course she is still selling it..XD

(Nov. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)ReiYuki Wrote: And these prices include the Shipping cost , right ?

i believe..the one with no tags "(shipping included)" is without shipping..XD

(Nov. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)ReiYuki Wrote: Do you ship internationaly ?

i think its in the OP bro..
Just want to give some customer feedback.

I bought a Phantom Orion and the NIB Round Shell at Stage Fright. Everything was in perfect condition, and there were no manufacturing errors inside either product. The Round Shell's Running mode gimmick is super fun to play around with, btw. Thanks Dei!
Could you tell me what colour the killer eagle is please? Thanks.
Updated the OP with current list of plastics + pics. I have parts to sell individually as well. MFB to come.
Why Is one RB vol.7 more expensive than the other? How I wish I had a job and my own credit card
(Nov. 28, 2011  5:42 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Why Is one RB vol.7 more expensive than the other? How I wish I had a job and my own credit card
The demand is higher on RBV7 than RBV8.

But you put them both as RBV7 though
? No she hasn't there different

(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Unopened
  • RBV7 - $18 (shipping included)
  • RBV8 - $17 (shipping included)

(Nov. 28, 2011  6:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote: ? No she hasn't there different

(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Unopened
  • RBV7 - $18 (shipping included)
  • RBV8 - $17 (shipping included)

Originally they both read RBV7, it was edited since.

Can we all please stop spamming the thread now?

Deikailo ' Wrote: PM me all offers, post questions, please. I only want to deal with serious final sales via PMs, not questions. All questions may be answered here in the thread. When you paypal me for payment,please include what you purchased and where it will be sent in the notes. If you don't, I assure you, you'll be waiting a while.
Um, I asked a valid question. Please will someone tell me why it was deleted. Also yes I very well understand that most of you believe that I should pm her, but if I had the option to do I would have done so.[/quote]
EDITGrinouble Post
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. ALL QUESTIONS ASKING ABOUT PRICES WILL BE REPLIED WITH SARCASM.
(Nov. 28, 2011  9:04 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote: DO NOT ASK FOR PRICES. ALL QUESTIONS ASKING ABOUT PRICES WILL BE REPLIED WITH SARCASM.

This was not there last night when i asked or I wouldn't have asked in the first place
It has been there forever, and was there when your post was made. I know this for a fact, because I checked at the time. It was the same size, too, I am quite sure.
(Nov. 28, 2011  9:08 PM)th!nk Wrote: It has been there forever, and was there when your post was made. I know this for a fact, because I checked at the time. It was the same size, too, I am quite sure.

Well its still doesnt matter I dont have an option to PM her so what I offer to her in her thread?