[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

I can get the boosters, but I'm not opening them all to see what has the killer beafowl.
I thought that it was released on it's own? Or is that only for Sonokong? Anyway, about how much will all of this cost?
May i get some pics of driger v nib and wolborg (plastic)
THnks
Why would you need a picture of it NIB? Wut!?
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:53 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I thought that it was released on it's own? Or is that only for Sonokong? Anyway, about how much will all of this cost?

All that is gonna cost at least $100.
I know it'll cost a lot, just wat to know exactly how much.
Hey Deikailo, If you can don't get the Flame Byxis Booster for me. If you already got it then nevermind its good, I'll buy it.
Now that I think about it, I would like to replace Gravity Perseus and Meteo L Drago with their respected reshuffle sets (BB-97 and BB-98) if you could do that. Also, because they come with a 3-segment launcher I don't need a single one.
Hey Deikailo,
Have you received my PM with my details?
And just a small question.
Have you sent the stuff?
Hey sorry for the late reply, I have received my items perfectly as described earlier this week!. Deikailo is a great seller with great items. She just simply had alot on her plate the last 2 months, so I thank her for the patience she had with everyones order even with those like myself who grew suspicious.
Dunno where you live, mate.it all depends
Hey, just wondering if u sent the driger s stickers and can i see pics of guardian driger please? I wanna trade it for Meteo L-drago or Gravity Perseus if u still want those.
Hey, are you able to do that big order for me for the next tournament?
How much will the Black Dranzer cost?
Alright, thanks for the heads up. She should really edit his thread.
Yeah my bad, I always forget that with girl members. But I bet they get it a lot. I'll PM her on what beys she still has.
hey do u still have dragoon f and g
Deikailo have you sent the stuff?
Driger G, Dranzer V2 and Grip?
To the UK.

Yes or no?
Whats happening Deikailo?
I haven't heard any news about my Items since...