[Selling]  Deikailo's Excess Beys (UPDATED)

if anybody has a dranzer f and gaia dragoon v pm me
do you have a gaia dragoon v
pm her about it!
PMed for a Return! No reply. It has been over 2months since I payed her and she constantly ignores my increased persistence!

Meant Refund*
What mold is the Virgo?
Shoudn't this be closed? I'm not tryng to be harsh but it seems there is no updated activity here anymore.
Deikailo if its alright could you spin the virgo to see what mold thanks
File a paypal suit already!
How long ago was the purchase though? If it has been more then 45 days...you've lost your money.
Kyo2K11 Wrote:
Deikailo Wrote:Deikailo@gmail.com

If you don't write in your name, address, and items purchased, I will not send them to you.

Oh carp. I forgot. Can i give you them through here? :

{ADDRESS WENT HERE}

Sorry about everything. And thanks for everything.

Now that I have time, I went digging through my PM box. This was from months ago in a PM. I gave him fair warning...

People really need to read to protect themselves. If he doesn't write that into his paypal notes, he's not protecting himself and then I have no record of what he was buying in the first place. I told him to send me his info via email and clearly label it so I could find it and for months, he did not. It's not that I am uncooperative, it's that Kyo does not follow direction. He expects me to read his mind.

So now, for the last time, stop spamming my PMs and email. You emailed me everything so now it is my responsibility. However, my life does not revolve around shipping out your item and the united states postal service neither teleports nor expedites packages at the rate of shipping you've paid me for so you're going to have to wait instead of being a baby. Grow up and own up to your mistake of not putting your info into the paypal notes in the first place instead of pushing the blame on me.
(May. 09, 2011  9:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Kyo2K11 Wrote:

If you don't write in your name, address, and items purchased, I will not send them to you.

{ADDRESS WENT HERE}

Now that I have time, I went digging through my PM box. This was from months ago in a PM. I gave him fair warning...

People really need to read to protect themselves. If he doesn't write that into his paypal notes, he's not protecting himself and then I have no record of what he was buying in the first place. I told him to send me his info via email and clearly label it so I could find it and for months, he did not. It's not that I am uncooperative, it's that Kyo does not follow direction. He expects me to read his mind.

So now, for the last time, stop spamming my PMs and email. You emailed me everything so now it is my responsibility. However, my life does not revolve around shipping out your item and the united states postal service neither teleports nor expedites packages at the rate of shipping you've paid me for so you're going to have to wait instead of being a baby. Grow up and own up to your mistake of not putting your info into the paypal notes in the first place instead of pushing the blame on me.

First of all. I remembering SENDING you a PM with my address right after paying you because my friend bought something from you right after I did and told me I was suppose to put it into the notes. Also, this was from months ago, so please don't say I sent you my address 2-3 months AFTER PAYING. Obviously its your responsibility to send items to customers. Thats called "CUSTOMER SERVICE", if you can't keep a customer happy then your not going to get any business. Furthermore, making me wait for 3 months is unacceptable, along with dodging my PMs and not responding.

Ok, you have my money, and I can't do anything, who's position is more insecure? You have my items that I purchased 3 months ago along with my money. In addition to that, you dodge my PMs. It's not my fault I might act like a baby, its a result of insecurity of the fact YOU ARE IN POSSESSION of MY MONEY and I haven't gotten my items.

I have been patient but this is taking too long. I ask for a damn refund, you say its over the 30-day warranty from paypals terms or something. COME ON. 3 MONTHS RULE OUT THAT FACT. And like I said before. I SENT YOU MY ADDRESS IN MINUTES to an HOUR after Paying. So don't make up stupid excuses like this again.

Also for everyone else. HER LAST EXCUSE WAS "My car broke down". YOU HAVE FEET WALK TO THE POST OFFICE!
(May. 09, 2011  10:33 PM)Kyo2K11 Wrote:
Kyo2K11 Wrote:

{ADDRESS WENT HERE}

First of all. I remembering SENDING you a PM with my address right after paying you because my friend bought something from you right after I did and told me I was suppose to put it into the notes. Also, this was from months ago, so please don't say I sent you my address 2-3 months AFTER PAYING. Obviously its your responsibility to send items to customers. Thats called "CUSTOMER SERVICE", if you can't keep a customer happy then your not going to get any business. Furthermore, making me wait for 3 months is unacceptable, along with dodging my PMs and not responding.

Ok, you have my money, and I can't do anything, who's position is more insecure? You have my items that I purchased 3 months ago along with my money. In addition to that, you dodge my PMs. It's not my fault I might act like a baby, its a result of insecurity of the fact YOU ARE IN POSSESSION of MY MONEY and I haven't gotten my items.

I have been patient but this is taking too long. I ask for a damn refund, you say its over the 30-day warranty from paypals terms or something. COME ON. 3 MONTHS RULE OUT THAT FACT. And like I said before. I SENT YOU MY ADDRESS IN MINUTES to an HOUR after Paying. So don't make up stupid excuses like this again.

Also for everyone else. HER LAST EXCUSE WAS "My car broke down". YOU HAVE FEET WALK TO THE POST OFFICE!
Actually, it's not my responsibility to do anything after you exclude what you're buying in the paypal notes. Also, I told you after you forgot to email me your details, not PM them. How dumb can you be that you would misinterpret me twice? Your PM was buried under five pages within a day.

It is completely your fault that you act like a baby. You PM/email me like, two days after you (finally) email me your information. You really expect your items to show up after two days?

I suggest you stop demanding and start listening. If you're not listening, I can't help you.
(May. 09, 2011  10:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  10:33 PM)Kyo2K11 Wrote:
Kyo2K11 Wrote:

{ADDRESS WENT HERE}

Actually, it's not my responsibility to do anything after you exclude what you're buying in the paypal notes. Also, I told you after you forgot to email me your details, not PM them. How dumb can you be that you would misinterpret me twice? Your PM was buried under five pages within a day.

It is completely your fault that you act like a baby. You PM/email me like, two days after you (finally) email me your information. You really expect your items to show up after two days?

I suggest you stop demanding and start listening. If you're not listening, I can't help you.

Fine, lets get this over with this finally.

I will EMAIL you my address right now.
You already did... I have it.
(May. 09, 2011  10:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You already did... I have it.

Just to make sure. 3 months of patience isn't good for anyone.
I just said you finally sent it. No need to spam it by sending it twice.
(May. 09, 2011  10:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I just said you finally sent it. No need to spam it by sending it twice.

Well sorry.
A new, unboxed Driger V2..for $17?

Dekailo, you just rocked my world.

FANTASTIC PRICES! When I get some $, definitely shopping here.
(May. 11, 2011  10:30 PM)Sparta Wrote: A new, unboxed Driger V2..for $17?

Dekailo, you just rocked my world.

FANTASTIC PRICES! When I get some $, definitely shopping here.
Read it carefully, that is unboxed. It's new in the plastic.
I finally got my stuff so thanks.

I was kind of disappointed because I'm pretty sure I bought a blue customizable grip NIB.

I got on that was used and not it the "great condition" category.

But I am grateful that my items finally came and I got a free Dranzer V2 so thanks.
With the tournament request list, do you only have one of each?
Just wondering to you maybe have a Phantom Fox MS and what do you think a Reasonable price for one would be if you have one
May I see a picture of yellow Knight Dranzer