Scheduled downtime for migration

I'm using a browser called...Browser.I can't use chrome because it always says I'm banned...Every thing seems to work for me.
(Dec. 30, 2014  12:51 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: Actually. Update: Right now I'm looking at the second page of this thread but when I click to go to the first page, it gives me that weird jumble of text and symbols. I am posting this in hopes it reaches because threads show for one second and then not the next. I'm sure it will be resolved soon, though. See you guys!

Me too. Some more work now, but some like the last page of the NFL do that still.
For me everything works page-wise. I am trying my best to make Beywiki work, but at least do not worry : everything is completely saved, we just need to figure out how to get the links to work.

EDIT : And private messages too, which I am trying to resolve as soon as possible.
(Dec. 30, 2014  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2014  12:04 AM)Shido Wrote: Using Chrome as a browser, I get a page error; the one saying the webpage isn't available.

That sucks; hopefully it'll be up and running once again before the fourth. :\

What if you try another browser ?

Personally I use Firefox. loyd87, do you use Firefox as well ?

Yes I used Firefox too
I get this error while sending PMs.. last night i lost a PM that i had sent to Kai-V
I tired sending on IE, and google chrome, then i tried logging in on firefox, and i just couldnt. I was just redirected to the index page without even knowing if the password i typed was right or wrong
EDIT : until then can i send you a PM via email Kai V ?
Using Safari, I had some issues with symbol text, but it's fine now.

Only remaining issue for me is PM's. Good to see everything is being worked on- happy to see we overall successfully moved.
(Dec. 30, 2014  1:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Using Safari, I had some issues with symbol text, but it's fine now.

Only remaining issue for me is PM's. Good to see everything is being worked on- happy to see we overall successfully moved.

Is Beywiki working for you again? The site is still down for me.
When I try to send PM, it shows this error (Click to View)
When I try to open Beywiki, it shows this error (Click to View)
We're back ... again!

ALL HAIL MASONM (the guy who's advice helped us when we thought nothing else would work)

Glad to see we are back! Thanks guys for working on it so hard!
Really great news! Thanks for the hard work guys!

PMs are working again. Yay!
This is a relief...

This is my first successful attempt to get online in 3 days! I had no idea what was going on, haha.

Great work guys! Glad to see the site is up and running again.
Thank gods we are back. I didn't think I would survive any longer lol. Thank you mods for all of your hard work and dedication you put towards this site!
bout time were back. thx guys.
We're back!! Happy (semi late) New Year! I felt kinda broken without this site. Glad it's back.
Yes I finally don't have to go through the s***fest that is waiting for the stupid 503 connection, hallelujah!

Kai-V you goddess! And same with the person to fix it.
AWW BOOYAH!!! We're finally back and that is great because it was incredibly boring to wait and I was sick of seeing that 503 carp!!! OH THANK YOU KAI-V!!! You brought a smile to my face again!!!

What matinence was needed for this anyway?
Thanks for everything, Kai-V and MASONM. Happy new year to everyone, as well!
Well hello! It's been a while. What exactly happened?

Also... Will the scavenger hunt will get an extension considering that Beywiki is still down?
It's about time this place came back...I had to talk to Makashima on AFW for 3 days straight,LOL.
I actually talked to him quite a lot as well.
(Jan. 02, 2015  5:36 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I actually talked to him quite a lot as well.

Wait...Your a member on AFW too?!
(Jan. 02, 2015  5:40 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2015  5:36 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I actually talked to him quite a lot as well.

Wait...Your a member on AFW too?!

No, Shido. Privately I assume.