Scavenger Hunt 2016: Results & Winners!

Man, I did worst than last year, but anyway. Hit me up with that bit booster driver
Congrats to the winners! I may not have had the time to complete any additional tasks, but I'm glad I was able to get an anniversary face Smile Crazy to think this is the 4th celebration I've participated in!
Can I ask what the driver bit booster is? Smile
(Jan. 26, 2017  2:15 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Can I ask what the driver bit booster is? Smile

What it holds is a secret, just like most Bit Boosters~
So is it a random driver??? Or any random beyblade part?
Edit: What are the perks of bit boosters?? Are they just random bits to show off or do they all have special parts? :)
Each Bit Booster contains its own Bits usually representing Face marks, Bit Chips, etc. They adorn your profile and add more to it, but you can also trade them with someone else's Bits to build yourself a collection of your favourite Beyblade Bits.
Wow, the results were posted so fast this year! While I can't help but think the final scores should have been a bit... closer than they were, congratulations to the winners.

As for my Face Boosters, I'd like:
  • Red x1
  • Yellow x1
  • Purple x1
  • Amber x1
  • Driver x1
  • Vivid x1
  • Garnet x2
  • Azurite x1
please.

EDIT: Forgot about the free booster as well, I would like a second Azurite please.
I want
Bit Booster Blue, Green, Azure, Azurite and Garnet. As for my free bit Booster I will choose Vivid Smile
(Jan. 26, 2017  7:17 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I want
Bit Booster Blue, Green, Azure, Azurite and Garnet. As for my free bit Booster I will choose Vivid Smile

wow I almost forgot we get free booster too haha.

So along with booster I got with points ( 2 GARNET, DRIVER,  RED and Finally AMBER). I want a Bit Booster AZURITE for my free Bit Booster
Oh for my free boaster I'll take azure
Wow awesome guys
I would like to have
Bit booster Violet
Bit booster Amber
Bit booster jade
Bit booster red
Bit booster driver
bit booster VIVID
Ah how many Boosters can we get?
Hi !!! Congratulations to everyone
I would like :
1 bit booster Garnet
1 bit booster Vivid
1 bit booster Azurite
thanks
(Jan. 26, 2017  8:17 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Ah how many Boosters can we get?

As many as your number of points allows.
(Jan. 26, 2017  8:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As many as your number of points allows.
Oh. I just updated my post about the Bits I want haha.
congo to all the winner n thanx wbo Smile
can i take two of the same face ?

like 2 vivid face ? like that ?
(Jan. 27, 2017  5:18 PM)Alex Mercer Wrote: congo to all the winner n thanx wbo Smile
can i take two of the same face ?

like 2 vivid face ? like that ?

Yes you can bro
Bit Booster AZURITE
i told like to take 2 Bit Booster VIVID and a Bit Booster GARNET thank you Smile
I'd love one of
Bit Booster AZURITE
&
Bit Booster GARNET.
Congratulations to everyone who participated and won Grin
I will comsume all the points in exchange for these stuff

8 pts - Poseidon
7 pts - AZURITE
5 pts - driver
(Jan. 29, 2017  2:02 AM)roux Wrote: I will comsume all the points in exchange for these stuff

8 pts - Poseidon
7 pts - AZURITE
5 pts - driver
posidon is included in bit booster vivid which is random. u cannot pick
(Jan. 29, 2017  2:35 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: posidon is included in bit booster vivid which is random. u cannot pick

ha, sure. I adjust that to vivid then
Just to clarify again, I would like 1 VIVID 1 AZURITE and one of the Taka and Fumi bits. Correct me if I'm wrong but do we get a free booster? If so i would like 1 AZURE
The Taka & Fumi bits are automatic after you get 3 points. you dont need to use points for them correct?