[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
I live in san jose, and i was wondering if anyone lives in the bay area. I would like to get an idea of how many people live around here so that i can host a tournament soon.

I AM aware that there was a thread made like this that was closed. someone suggested that the thread for the los angeles tournament was used, well, LA is 6-7 hours away from san jose, so it is MUCH too far for northern california bladers to travel, just for a tournament.
Anyone in the bay area?? come on, there has to at least be couple of bladers!
I live in the bay area but NEAR FREMONT SO GOING TO SAN JOSE WOULD TAKE ABOUT A HALF AN HOUR OR AN HOUR DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC but i can't find any bladers around here either. Hope to battle you if i'm at san jose. I was there a while ago. We should have a tournament at GREAT mall. That would be EPIC
a Great mall tournament? that sounds like it would be pretty neat. but, i already have a venue in mind. a d and j hobby in campbell.
i've gotta bump this. c'mon, there has to be more people in the bay area!
BUMPPPPPPPPP. anyone?!?!
bump
No need to bump. I live in Vallejo and I kind of know my way around San Jose. To the Great Mall at least. I'll be gladly to help organize a tournament. I hope you guys read this post soon.
OMG!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT! a thread for bladers that are actually IN MY AREA! Gasp xD I live in fremont also! is there any way that I can help? (have a lot of beys, would like to battle a WBO blader very much) I have no BB-10, but I have some other stadiums. MXS with no craters, anyone?
Finally! I could use maybe 1 or 2 people to help. 3 more people and we can have an official event. I have a bb-10. MXS and other hasbro stadiums are for free play only. if we get a few more people. i could pull something off Within the next few months.
Sweet! I hope we can find some more bladers... I really want to battle in a BB-10! Cute probably after christmas, because I think I'm gonna be getting a twisted tempo.
I also have a BB-10 and two Hasbro stadiums.
hopefully there are more bay area bladers around here...
Are we still planning a little get-together after Xmas?
(Dec. 26, 2011  7:34 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Are we still planning a little get-together after Xmas?

maybe. it depends on who's up for it. i was trying to recruit some of my friends to join the WBO so we could have an official tournament. if you guys still want to to a little get together, I'm completely up for it Grin
I am trying to plan an event for early March you can check out the post at this link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Californ...rs?page=19
I would be glad to join and I know some of my friends would like to also
my sister and i are new to the scene but would love to join in an event. we live in the hayward/unioncity/fremont area
I live in san francisco, around the richmond area. But totally up to it.

Hai jp0t! Your youtubes are ossim possim.
i live in foster city put am up for a great mall tournament!
hi im The #1 blader I might come with my freind
(Sep. 13, 2011  3:27 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I live in san jose, and i was wondering if anyone lives in the bay area. I would like to get an idea of how many people live around here so that i can host a tournament soon.

I AM aware that there was a thread made like this that was closed. someone suggested that the thread for the los angeles tournament was used, well, LA is 6-7 hours away from san jose, so it is MUCH too far for northern california bladers to travel, just for a tournament.

I would love to be in your tornement
WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
WE WILL NOT FORGET
EXPECT US
Hi All..
Please let me know if there are any tounaments in the bay area.. fremont/san jose/campbell.
I would love to get my 7 yr old..
Thanks in advance!