[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
So, the updated list
histri
histri's friend
Barragan26
blaster dad
BlackMirror
Maybe Zyeyo
Don't know about Dioscoro but if he or she comes on we would have 8 people
Oakland seems to be the easiest for me and parking wise and it's the closest to me as I have to drive 2h 12mins. also, there is China Town that has 3 different parks that are really close together in that area one of them is Chinese Garden Park. Saturdays work best for me too.
Would everyone be O.K with a place in Fremont?
It's between San Jose and Oakland
Oakland is not safe at all, especially Chinatown and Chinatown IMO might be a bit weird cause I know those Aisans will judge us and glare (I'm Asian myself so I know)
I know it would take some more time to get there but please bear with it, the park I'm thinking about is Lowry Park(the closest Fremont park to Oakland). The park is pretty small but has a big grassy area that would work fine as long as we brought some mats or something of that sort.
Even is Dioscoro or a new person comes I think I'll stick with this being a meeting, and I know it will be painful to especially Zyeyo cause he'll have to drive for a long time but I don't think we're ready for a official tournament. We need to get to know eachother and discuss about our schedules, and we could have a mini unofficial tournament of our own.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience but I hope you will consider it.
Also Bart would help people move around the bay easily . I take it about every week to and from San Jose to concord
(May. 08, 2017  12:43 AM)Mage Wrote: Would everyone be O.K with a place in Fremont?
Oakland is not safe at all, especially Chinatown and Chinatown IMO might be a bit weird cause I know  those Aisans will judge us and glare (I'm Asian myself so I know)
I know it would take some more time to get there but please bear with it, the park I'm thinking about is Lowry Park(the closest Fremont park to Oakland). The park is pretty small but has a big grassy area that would work fine as long as we brought some mats or something of that sort.
Even is Dioscoro or a new person comes I think I'll stick with this being a meeting, and I know it will be painful to especially Zyeyo cause he'll have to drive for a long time but I don't think we're ready for a official tournament. We need to get to know eachother and discuss about our schedules, and we could have a mini unofficial tournament of our own.

Thank you for warning me about Oakland Chinatown I have never been there it looked like a nice place so I suggested it. Lowry Park, Fremont, CA 94555 is ok with me. I have one mat if we need another I can pick one up at the hardware store along with some sheets of plywood if you think we need it.
(May. 08, 2017  7:21 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(May. 08, 2017  12:43 AM)Mage Wrote: Would everyone be O.K with a place in Fremont?
Oakland is not safe at all, especially Chinatown and Chinatown IMO might be a bit weird cause I know  those Aisans will judge us and glare (I'm Asian myself so I know)

Thank you for warning me about Oakland Chinatown I have never been there it looked like a nice place so I suggested it. Lowry Park, Fremont, CA 94555 is ok with me. I have one mat if we need another I can pick one up at the hardware store along with some sheets of plywood if you think we need it.

Perfect! That's great to hear that it's within your reach and for the mats Smile. Sometime in the future we'll be able to make it happen!
MageSo, the updated list
histri
histri's friend
Barragan26
blaster dad
BlackMirror
Maybe Zyeyo

Yes I might and most likely will be there but it's pretty far like 1 hour away from where I live and also I broke my string launcher and I just got it so it might take me a long time to get a new one so can we maybe have this tournament around June 10?

Just saying can we battle with Hasbro maybe Takara Tomy? Does anyone here have Hasbro beys?
(May. 17, 2017  6:24 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: MageSo, the updated list
histri
histri's friend
Barragan26
blaster dad
BlackMirror
Maybe Zyeyo

Yes I might and most likely will be there but it's pretty far like 1 hour away from where I live and also I broke my string launcher and I just got it so it might take me a long time to get a new one so can we maybe have this tournament around June 10?

Just saying can we battle with Hasbro maybe Takara Tomy? Does anyone here have Hasbro beys?

U can definitely use Hasbro and Takara Tomy and battle them, I have a few Hasbro MFB beys and 2 Hasbro Burst Beys. June 10th, I gotta check my schedule so I'll post back on that. But if most people are available then I'll make an exception.
I may be there around that time, so put me up as possible. I'll let you know by next week
Sadly I might have one big problem. I don't have one of those things were you put all your beys in. Any advice guys?
(May. 19, 2017  4:31 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: Sadly I might have one big problem. I don't have one of those things were you put all your beys in. Any advice guys?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005QWY...ref=plSrch

This is what I use, as well as some other Bladers like Kevo and JoJo.
I'm okay with Fremont- just like 30 minutes away

I can go on Saturdays (except this Saturday and next Saturday). I'm free on Sundays after 1 p.m.

Would it be okay if my parents are there (again, I'm only in middle school).
My brother is also interested in beyblade (he's 7 years old).

Okay, so finally, it will be okay if I bring all my burst beyblades, right (I only have 12).

I'll be in Hawaii on June 10th, could you maybe schedule it to an earlier date on the weekends? (not on saturdays).
(May. 19, 2017  6:56 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm okay with Fremont- just like 30 minutes away

I can go on Saturdays (except this Saturday and next Saturday). I'm free on Sundays after 1 p.m.

Would it be okay if my parents are there (again, I'm only in middle school).
My brother is also interested in beyblade (he's 7 years old).

Okay, so finally, it will be okay if I bring all my burst beyblades, right (I only have 12).

I'll be in Hawaii on June 10th, could you maybe schedule it to an earlier date on the weekends? (not on saturdays).

It's fine if your parents come, mine will too so they won't be that lonely XD
You can bring as many beys as you want, the sky's the limit!
Your brother can definitely come, there's pretty much almost no age limit.
Hmmm, Saturdays are what most people are avaliable on so I'm not sure we can change that much. How long will you be at Hawaii? We could push the event back or forward a bit, but we can't have one too soon cause it should be at least 2 weeks prior.
This will still be more of a meeting as I would be the only judge if a tournament happened and I would like us all to get to know eachother first.
Also, everyone else please note any days that you won't be available because we absolutely need to find one that fits us all.

I could do June 10th but y'know the situation anyways :p
Um I'm going to Korea on the 15th, and I'll be back on July 15th. It's okay if u meet without me, I just want to be in a tournament. I'll get some more beys from korea Smile
Getting some new burst beys with the next few months . Can't wait Smile
Aghhhh! I'm sorry BlackMirror but this might become a tournament.
Barragan26 could you tell us your schedule and times you work and when you're free? We should make the tournament around 11-12 o'clock so that everyone has had the chance to eat Breakfast and Lunch.
IS EVERYONE OK WITH LOWRY PARK IN FREMONT
This is by far the most important part, please say if you can make it to Lowry Park in Fremont on JUNE 10TH.
I will provide a standard Burst stadium and maybe some mats. I will bring spare Burst and MFB launchers, if you want a part I'll be happy to lend you it (if I have it). It would also be appreciated if you could prepare your own stadiums and launchers as we would be able to run the tournament smoother.
I hope this can work out, cause we would be finally be establishing a Beyblade group for North California.
Sadly I work weeends , the latest I get out is usually 3pm maybe earlier Uncertain
June 10th works sorta for me, plus Tai will be there, so itś gonna be good.
Ok Mage then I'll probably have to miss this one.
Maybe we can have another one between July 16 and August 10?
(May. 23, 2017  11:53 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Ok Mage then I'll probably have to miss this one.
Maybe we can have another one between July 16 and August 10?

That could probably work! I'll have plenty of time to become an Organizor so yeah
Looks like I'm going to Hawaii on the 12th instead. I might be able to come, but I have to ask my mom first.
Woo hoo, that's great Smile
I hope you can make it!
I only have a standard blue hasbro stadium can I bring that because I can't get a TT stadium?
(May. 25, 2017  5:46 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: I only have a standard blue hasbro stadium can I bring that because I can't get a TT stadium?

Sure but it won't be legal to use for doing the matches
U can use it 4 free play tho
I maybe can't go because it seems like you guys mostly have TT beys and I just have hasbro.