[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
12:00 or 1:00 PM is fine with me Smile
ok so the first meet will be on (((((June 10th at SYLVESTER HARVEY COMMUNITY PARK around 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm))))). I will be there at around 12:00 whare shall we meet at the park I was thinking at the sign near the basketball court.
I will be carrying a Takara Tomy burst stadium with me and will be wearing a Red IN-N-OUT baseball cap so you know it's me.
(Jun. 04, 2017  8:22 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: ok so the first meet will be on (((((June 10th at SYLVESTER HARVEY COMMUNITY PARK around 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm))))). I will be there at around 12:00 whare shall we meet at the park I was thinking at the sign near the basketball court.
I will be carrying a Takara Tomy burst stadium with me and will be wearing a Red IN-N-OUT baseball cap so you know it's me.

Perfect, all info is correct and I'll see u there.
Just want to ask if histri will be coming and if anyone else knows they're coming please respond.
I'll also be selling some beys at the meet

I'm selling
Random Booster Volume 6
CONFIRMED Beast Behemoth. 4Cross. Weight -$15
CONFIRMED Exceed Evileye 2Glaive Weight-$15
And Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing-$22

Code included for all beys
(Jun. 05, 2017  3:47 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: I tired to get the day off but couldn't Uncertain

That's fine, we can all meet at a time when we're all available
Someday...
(Jun. 04, 2017  9:28 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  8:22 PM)ZYeYO Wrote: ok so the first meet will be on (((((June 10th at SYLVESTER HARVEY COMMUNITY PARK around 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm))))). I will be there at around 12:00 whare shall we meet at the park I was thinking at the sign near the basketball court.

Perfect, all info is correct and I'll see u there.
Just want to ask if histri will be coming and if anyone else knows they're coming please respond.
I'll also be selling some beys at the meet

I'm selling
Random Booster Volume 6
And Drain Fafnir 8 Nothing-$22

Code included for all beys

histri, unfortunately, will not be able to make it
Hm, lets hope that Dioscoro comes cause otherwise it would just be the two of us ;_;
Everyone ready? ;)
getting ready will be on the road in 40mins
Oh yeah, I'll also be bringing some MFB beys along with some bonuses for buying the stuff I'm selling Wink
I've arrived at the park

I'm sitting at a table close to the basketball court with a poka-dot bag on top of the table.
Also, what sign? All I see is the tennis court next to the basketball court.
yesterday meet up was fun even though it was just me and Mage. we mostly did some testing with dFPAt aginst some left spin combos and attack combos like V8VX, X8VX and so far out of the two X seems to hold its ground whare V mine and Mages bursts more than are X's against dFPAt and one deck format battle that Mage kindly showed me how it works and I must say it's a really fun way to play Beyblade. I had a good time and would like to do another meet up sometime in the future with more players.
It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it Smile
Surprisingly Xcalibur knocked out Neptune Knuckle Revolve and Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic quite a lot during our little deck format round. I'll try to recreate the situation to see if X8VX actually has KO potential or if it was just luck.
arghh I want dF so bad
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:24 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: arghh I want dF so bad

I am selling one :3
I brought it along with 2 confirmed RBV6s, I inclued bonuses with them too. If you buy dF you get a beyblade burst manga book with ur purchase :D
And if you buy one of the RBV6s u get a proto launcher ;)
Which beys do the RBV6s have
(Jun. 17, 2017  10:55 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Which beys do the RBV6s have

TW.4G.At
P2.6C.Sp
B2.4C.W
I2.2V.H
E2.G.At
F2.6G.L
F2.P.At
E2.2G.W
No I meant like the onesage have

*ones Mage
(Jun. 17, 2017  11:21 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: No I meant like the onesage have

*ones Mage

And you get a proto launcher with it Wink
So who is in San Jose ? Maybe we can have a meet up ?
Sadly yes
We'll just have to wait when TheKingTai is avaliable as he is an amazing host ;)
(Jun. 22, 2017  3:51 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Everyone's silent now?

sorry for the late reply I have been busy with my new job I live 2 hours away from SJ so it would have to be another meet up for me to go
Well, JoJo's in North Cal now so maybe if she has time we could invite her to a meet-up?
Although a lot of our SJ members have gone quiet/inactive and I'm concerned that they won't respond when we post about a meet-up on this thread.