[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Hoi guys I'm in Korea
Tried to find dF but failed
On the other hand, I got gV and KS for about 7 dollars each

kS, sorry
(Jun. 24, 2017  11:57 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hoi guys I'm in Korea
Tried to find dF but failed
On the other hand, I got gV and KS for about 7 dollars each

kS, sorry

That's great! gV is actually 1400¥ according to the beyblade website so u got a great deal!
(Jun. 24, 2017  4:30 AM)Mage Wrote: Well, JoJo's in North Cal now so maybe if she has time we could invite her to a meet-up?
Although a lot of our SJ members have gone quiet/inactive and I'm concerned that they won't respond when we post about a meet-up on this thread.

"JoJo's in North Cal now" really for how long though would be sad to miss a meet up like that
Any Tournaments planned here? I might be moving to SF for college soon so just wondering
(Jun. 28, 2017  5:29 PM)DECEPTICON Wrote: Any Tournaments planned here? I might be moving to SF for college soon so just wondering
NOOO any chance you can make on in philly in july? i want a rematch lol
:0 It'll be nice to meet you in North Cal
As of now there aren't any tournaments but we recently had a meet-up, which only me and Blader Zyeyo came XD
I'm just gonna say that I've been active just that I have nothing to say here

Also, dF comes out today in Korea so I might be able 2 get it in the next few days
Hi guys, im back from a huge outdoor toy market, and I came across something...

Its called dF
I would upload a picture but I dunno how
But anyways im happy because about 3 hours ago I said I might be able 2 get it
(Jul. 01, 2017  5:01 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hi guys, im back from a huge outdoor toy market, and I came across something...

Its called dF
I would upload a picture but I dunno how
But anyways im happy because about 3 hours ago I said I might be able 2 get it

It's Drain Fafnir right?
Ya, i said dF
(Jul. 01, 2017  12:11 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Ya, i said dF

Oh, that's  great Grin
Just gotta get Polish and Atomic to make it the LAD lord
You can go to postimg.org and upload a picture from your phone onto their website
Then you copy the link for forums by pressing to button on the right of the link
Finally, you paste it in your reply and then you've got a picture here :3
Wuz gonna get random booster 6 but my parents said only 2 beys (gonna get lS soon when I go to japan).
(Jul. 02, 2017  4:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Wuz gonna get random booster 6 but my parents said only 2 beys (gonna get lS soon when I go to japan).

WOOOOAH
UR GONNA GO TO JAPAN GrinDD
Lucky u
Only for like 8 hours

Hey I also got bR
It looks like the disks of both bR and dF are badly scratched and has tiny dents all over them. Is it supposed to be like this?
Also my left proto launcher skips gears

https://postimg.org/image/srw3vnzp7/

Also has a weird spot on it but that doesn't matter

Never mind what I said about scratched, they're just badly dented all over and lost their shine in a day
They also appear slightly rusted
Also, dFs teeth seem pretty bad compared to gV, kS, and bR
Sorry for posting so much
(Jul. 04, 2017  1:00 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Only for like 8 hours

Hey I also got bR
It looks like the disks of both bR and dF are badly scratched and has tiny dents all over them. Is it supposed to be like this?
Also my left proto launcher skips gears

https://postimg.org/image/srw3vnzp7/

Also has a weird spot on it but that doesn't matter

Never mind what I said about scratched, they're just badly dented all over and lost their shine in a day
They also appear slightly rusted
Also, dFs teeth seem pretty bad compared to gV, kS, and bR
Sorry for posting so much

Don't worry bout posts XD I'd love to hear more
Could you post a clearer photo with the frame separate under a decent light? Also, what's up with the star :3
Blaze Ragnaruk is like the only God Layer I won't get XD
But u got some good stuff now Smile I can't wait to meet u in person and battle Wink
Hey but r those things natural for dF
Like pretty bad teeth
And the spot
(Jul. 04, 2017  7:43 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey but r those things natural for dF
Like pretty bad teeth
And the spot

It might be the Nothing Driver's fault for that, mine has looser spring compression so it makes the teeth feel weaker
Otherwise dF's teeth are, in my opinion, a bit worse than V2 teeth
How bout the spot
Sorry 4 bothering you with something meaningless

Does ur dF have little dents all over the place on its disk
The texture doesn't feel different tho
(Jul. 04, 2017  1:49 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: How bout the spot
Sorry 4 bothering you with something meaningless

Does ur dF have little dents all over the place on its disk
The texture doesn't feel different tho

Don't worry it's fine Smile
My 8 disk is starting to become duller due to the fact that I've been using it but otherwise, I don't see any dents.
Imma post a pic in a bit
U can just tap the pic to go to the website
This didn't really work how I thought it would l, maybe cause I'm doin it on mobile...[img=340x100000][Image: 20170704_101230.jpg][/img]
hey folks - we are new to this world, but want to find a tournament in the bay area in the next month or two - anyone know of any?
(Jul. 10, 2017  4:44 AM)teokiddo Wrote: hey folks - we are new to this world, but want to find a tournament in the bay area in the next month or two - anyone know of any?

Well since tornaments for the WBO are fan run, it's all up to us XD
I could host another meet up but I'm not sure about the schedule of everyone else
(Jul. 10, 2017  6:36 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  4:44 AM)teokiddo Wrote: hey folks - we are new to this world, but want to find a tournament in the bay area in the next month or two - anyone know of any?

Well since tornaments for the WBO are fan run, it's all up to us XD
I could host another meet up but I'm not sure about the schedule of everyone else

i signed up for this for my 7 yr old - i dont think we are exactly able to participate but he really is obsessed with watching bey blade tournaments online so i thought we should find a real one -
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:47 PM)teokiddo Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  6:36 AM)Mage Wrote: Well since tornaments for the WBO are fan run, it's all up to us XD

i signed up for this for my 7 yr old - i dont think we are exactly able to participate but he really is obsessed with watching bey blade tournaments online so i thought we should find a real one -

Tournaments run by the WBO are for all ages so don't worry XD
Hmm, I could probably try to be an organizor but my understanding of Challonge app is quite minimal.
I'll try my best to get something goin as I'll be gone for a bit around the end of July.