[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
Weird story:
Ive had two dreams so far of getting tW
Today i got one RBV6, and so did my brother
I opened it and i got tW
First thing i realized: These teeth are trash
Second thing I realized: The layer and driver are good for stress relief
Third thing i realized: My brother was crying
He got the B2. We have B2 (The original), bR, and Z2 already so we could make that combo without buying it
Anyways here r the pictures:
https://postimg.org/gallery/329hjet2m/
The teeth make me cry
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:46 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Weird story:
I opened it and i got tW
He got the B2. We have B2 (The original), bR, and Z2 already so we could make that combo without buying it
The teeth make me cry

Although it's teeth are pretty bad, it's actually pretty good at defense. As long as the other bey doesn't land giant hits it'll stand it's ground.
I'm back in California
Couldn't find any places 2 buy beyblades so couldn't get lS so sad
Anyways was a fun trip lol
(Jul. 12, 2017  1:46 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Weird story:
I opened it and i got tW
The teeth make me cry

omg that teeth...
well i assumed its made that way for balance purposes... else with tight teeth and a free spinning wheel it'll be the next OP layer....  just my thoughts...
i'm new but i give no mercy in a bey battle
(Jul. 17, 2017  4:52 PM)king arther Wrote: i'm new but  i give no mercy in a bey battle

That the spirit!
So, you live in North California :3
Nice 2 meet u, King Arther
BTW, isn't it King Arthur?

Nice to know that you have a strong Beyspirit tho
Does anyone want a meet-up anytime soon?
I'll probably won't make it it but some of you can! Please request a date and time so we can reach a consensus that works for everyone.
(Jul. 10, 2017  4:21 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2017  3:47 PM)teokiddo Wrote: i signed up for this for my 7 yr old - i dont think we are exactly able to participate but he really is obsessed with watching bey blade tournaments online so i thought we should find a real one -

Tournaments run by the WBO are for all ages so don't worry XD
Hmm, I could probably try to be an organizor but my understanding of Challonge app is quite minimal.
I'll try my best to get something goin as I'll be gone for a bit around the end of July.

looks like August might be the month for the next meet up. Smile
Yah I can do it
Just do it before mid-August

i'll be gone near the end of july 2
Camping

July 2, like July too
To lazy to write "too"
Sorry if u thought it meant the second of July
(Jul. 21, 2017  5:20 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Yah I can do it

Camping

July 2, like July too
To lazy to write "too"

Ok so a meet-up in August would be optimal

Camping

July 2, like July too
To lazy to write "too"

I will be busy on the 12th of August helping my sis move back in the 13th I could do though that's a Sunday so I don't know if that would work out for people so if not 13th then the 19th would be the next date I could go
(Aug. 07, 2017  3:16 AM)ZYeYO Wrote:

Camping

July 2, like July too
To lazy to write "too"

I will be busy on the 12th of August helping my sis move back in the 13th I could do though that's a Sunday so I don't know if that would work out for people so if not 13th then the 19th would be the next date I could go

Ok so 13th or 19th, got it
I won't be able to make it on either of those dates so I propose that we do it on the 20th (Sunday) but if it's more convenient then please continue with the 13th or 19th. I won't make it but it doesn't mean you can't meet eachother too!
So as an announcement I want everyone who wants to participate to say which date would they pefer and what time would they like. I'm thinking the same place again?
What time will we do it
I have church on 20th and I'm going somewhere on 19th
(Aug. 07, 2017  4:04 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: What time will we do it
I have church on 20th and I'm going somewhere on 19th

we can meet another date or month when mage and others have the time
Sure Im fine with that
Hmm, it's going to be harder to find a time during the school year
But we'll see, I'll try to PM some if the inactive people to see if they respond
Let me know when's a good time and I'll try to make it guys.
Hey guys,
Looks like we haven't used this in a while. How's everyone doing?
Me: I recently got lS and I hope to get O2 so that I can get xtreme (or the hasbro master kit)

Maybe we can meet up sometime in December (I have winter break for last two weeks)
(Nov. 07, 2017  5:28 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey guys,
Looks like we haven't used this in a while. How's everyone doing?
Me: I recently got lS and I hope to get O2 so that I can get xtreme (or the hasbro master kit)

Maybe we can meet up sometime in December (I have winter break for last two weeks)

Yea, it has been awhile. I'm doing fine, school is also fine for me and overall I'm good. Dioscoro PMed that he quit Beyblade but would come to a meet-up if there was one, most of the people here are kinda inactive which is quite sad but it's kinda tough cause few people stick with hobby. It's nice to see that you and Zyeyo are still here but our community has dwindled again, I hope I can convince some friends to get into it.
Anyways, while I understand December is the ideal time I'll have to wait until I know my schedule cause I'm planning on going to LA for a tournament, and I'll have to visit my grandparents in Canada which might take about 4-5 days? I still really hope we can finally meet and it's probable if I don't have much homework XD
I would try making some of my friends join this community, except for the fact that none of my friends are bladers.
(Nov. 08, 2017  2:16 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I would try making some of my friends join this community, except for the fact that none of my friends are bladers.

Oh well, eventually your friends will reach that point of maturity where they accept you and your hobby. I am thinking about meeting during the Thanksgiving holiday, I have about a week of free time.
(Nov. 08, 2017  3:06 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2017  2:16 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I would try making some of my friends join this community, except for the fact that none of my friends are bladers.

Oh well, eventually your friends will reach that point of maturity where they accept you and your hobby. I am thinking about meeting during the Thanksgiving holiday, I have about a week of free time.

Ah well that's too bad, since I'm going to Universal Studios with a few of my friends during Thanksgiving break.
I am free so any sat or sun is cool with me I have the gear to help out for a meet up extra parts launchers I might go to an LA event in December not sure yet
Still here as well guys , been dying to test out all my burst beys since I had acquired many more these past few months