World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. (/Thread-San-jose-California-Bay-area-bladers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

[San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Sep. 13, 2011

I live in san jose, and i was wondering if anyone lives in the bay area. I would like to get an idea of how many people live around here so that i can host a tournament soon.

I AM aware that there was a thread made like this that was closed. someone suggested that the thread for the los angeles tournament was used, well, LA is 6-7 hours away from san jose, so it is MUCH too far for northern california bladers to travel, just for a tournament.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Sep. 17, 2011

Anyone in the bay area?? come on, there has to at least be couple of bladers!

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - iBladerSpirit - Sep. 18, 2011

I live in the bay area but NEAR FREMONT SO GOING TO SAN JOSE WOULD TAKE ABOUT A HALF AN HOUR OR AN HOUR DEPENDING ON THE TRAFFIC but i can't find any bladers around here either. Hope to battle you if i'm at san jose. I was there a while ago. We should have a tournament at GREAT mall. That would be EPIC

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Sep. 19, 2011

a Great mall tournament? that sounds like it would be pretty neat. but, i already have a venue in mind. a d and j hobby in campbell.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Sep. 30, 2011

i've gotta bump this. c'mon, there has to be more people in the bay area!

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Oct. 06, 2011

BUMPPPPPPPPP. anyone?!?!

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Oct. 19, 2011

bump

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - JoJo [Jp0t] - Dec. 03, 2011

No need to bump. I live in Vallejo and I kind of know my way around San Jose. To the Great Mall at least. I'll be gladly to help organize a tournament. I hope you guys read this post soon.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - geminikid13 - Dec. 04, 2011

OMG!!! I FINALLY FOUND IT! a thread for bladers that are actually IN MY AREA! Gasp xD I live in fremont also! is there any way that I can help? (have a lot of beys, would like to battle a WBO blader very much) I have no BB-10, but I have some other stadiums. MXS with no craters, anyone?

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Dec. 04, 2011

Finally! I could use maybe 1 or 2 people to help. 3 more people and we can have an official event. I have a bb-10. MXS and other hasbro stadiums are for free play only. if we get a few more people. i could pull something off Within the next few months.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - geminikid13 - Dec. 05, 2011

Sweet! I hope we can find some more bladers... I really want to battle in a BB-10! Cute probably after christmas, because I think I'm gonna be getting a twisted tempo.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - JoJo [Jp0t] - Dec. 05, 2011

I also have a BB-10 and two Hasbro stadiums.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - geminikid13 - Dec. 05, 2011

hopefully there are more bay area bladers around here...

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - JoJo [Jp0t] - Dec. 26, 2011

Are we still planning a little get-together after Xmas?

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - V0rtex - Dec. 28, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  7:34 AM)jojospud247 Wrote: Are we still planning a little get-together after Xmas?

maybe. it depends on who's up for it. i was trying to recruit some of my friends to join the WBO so we could have an official tournament. if you guys still want to to a little get together, I'm completely up for it Grin

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - Beastmaan - Jan. 25, 2012

I am trying to plan an event for early March you can check out the post at this link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-California-USA-California-Bladers?page=19

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - mzaimcraft22 - Dec. 02, 2012

I would be glad to join and I know some of my friends would like to also

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - NoLine - Dec. 13, 2012

my sister and i are new to the scene but would love to join in an event. we live in the hayward/unioncity/fremont area

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - PwnagePotato - Feb. 20, 2013

I live in san francisco, around the richmond area. But totally up to it.

Hai jp0t! Your youtubes are ossim possim.

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - sk8jack115 - Feb. 26, 2013

i live in foster city put am up for a great mall tournament!

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - the #1 blader - Mar. 25, 2013

hi im The #1 blader I might come with my freind

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - Flameasome - Apr. 14, 2013

(Sep. 13, 2011  3:27 AM)V0rtex Wrote: I live in san jose, and i was wondering if anyone lives in the bay area. I would like to get an idea of how many people live around here so that i can host a tournament soon.

I AM aware that there was a thread made like this that was closed. someone suggested that the thread for the los angeles tournament was used, well, LA is 6-7 hours away from san jose, so it is MUCH too far for northern california bladers to travel, just for a tournament.

I would love to be in your tornement

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - Zero Abyss - Apr. 23, 2013

WE ARE ANONYMOUS
WE WILL NOT FORGIVE
WE WILL NOT FORGET
EXPECT US

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - eaglenemesis - Jul. 28, 2013

I live in the bay area!

RE: [San jose, California] Bay area bladers. - avyay - Oct. 20, 2013

Hi All..
Please let me know if there are any tounaments in the bay area.. fremont/san jose/campbell.
I would love to get my 7 yr old..
Thanks in advance!