[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
(Mar. 31, 2017  3:43 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: hi I live in Jackson CA I could drive down to San jose for a tournament or do one in Sacramento. I do first gen plastics to third gen burst.

sheet/mat got you covered and 2 stadiums for burst to use also 1 Takara A-93 beystadium attack tornado type for first gen plastics. if you want to talk to me I am on google plus/Line/skype/discord. name for skype is ziyo1_nf
Yeah, let's do it! San Jose plastics
(Mar. 31, 2017  3:43 AM)ZYeYO Wrote: hi I live in Jackson CA I could drive down to San jose for a tournament or do one in Sacramento. I do first gen plastics to third gen burst.

sheet/mat got you covered and 2 stadiums for burst to use also 1 Takara A-93 beystadium attack tornado type for first gen plastics. if you want to talk to me I am on google plus/Line/skype/discord. name for skype is ziyo1_nf
What specifically is your discord tag?
Mine is  Strife#1523 so add me.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only kid here
I live in San Jose

I use (mainly) Zillion Zeus Infinity Hold.

And Lost Longinus Vertical Weight
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:15 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I'm pretty sure I'm the only kid here
I live in San Jose

I use (mainly) Zillion Zeus Infinity Hold.

And Lost Longinus Vertical Weight

Welcome to our semi-small group!
You should try Lost Longinus___Hold, it's been a combo that's seeing plenty of play competitively

Oh and don't worry, it's fine if ur a kid and I'm still kinda a kid too Smile
Once we do start a meet up you're welcome to join, I have plenty of parts that you can borrow

On a different note...
I won't be able to meet on most days of Easter break (for Catholics) but you guys can still start without me Wink
Im twelve

I'm christian

how old r u Mage
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:57 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Im twelve

I'm christian

how old r u Mage

Not sure if I wanna reveal that :p
But, older than you
ya probably

hey I'll try the lost longinus _____ hold tomorrow
NorCal, you need to pick up the slack! You have 5 members who want to do this, one of whom is a large Beytuber, even without advertising on YouTube, you could at least have a Club Format Event. At least two of you should be taking the Organizer's Test and all of you need to be discussing potential dates and locations.

I want to see the day that NorCal and SoCal could meet up all at once for one grand Tournament!
(Apr. 19, 2017  7:01 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: NorCal, you need to pick up the slack! You have 5 members who want to do this, one of whom is  a large Beytuber, even without advertising on YouTube, you could at least have a Club Format Event. At least two of you should be taking the Organizer's Test and all of you need to be discussing potential dates and locations.

I want to see the day that NorCal and SoCal could meet up all at once for one grand Tournament!

Can we maybe have this in San Jose, maybe on Saturday?
I have school and church and I can't go very far...
I'll be okay if it's in San Francisco or Santa Cruz or Oakland, tho.
Just not too far from San Jose.
(Apr. 19, 2017  8:02 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Can we maybe have this in San Jose, maybe on Saturday?
I have school and church and I can't go very far...
I'll be okay if it's in San Francisco or Santa Cruz or Oakland, tho.
Just not too far from San Jose.

Any kind of tournaments should be planned at least 2 weeks prior to the event, it would too short of a notice for many of us. I'll consider taking the quiz but I have some more studying to do Unhappy
We can definitely get a tournament/meet in the summer but we should try to do it earlier
Looking forward to gathering all the bladers Smile
(Apr. 19, 2017  8:12 AM)Mage Wrote: Any kind of tournaments should be planned at least 2 weeks prior to the event, it would too short of a notice for many of us. I'll consider taking the quiz but I have some more studying to do Unhappy
We can definitely get a tournament/meet in the summer but we should try to do it earlier
Summer in somewhere like Sf would be good, I would just have to get a ride from my old man.
I don't know about Saturdays though, but I'll check!
Thank you! I would like to have it in San Francisco!

Just one thing, are hasbro beys allowed? Because I only have those.
(Apr. 29, 2017  3:44 AM)Dioscoro Wrote: Thank you! I would like to have it in San Francisco!

Just one thing, are hasbro beys allowed? Because I only have those.

Definitely! All burst beys from both Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed, unless the host makes it a Hasbro or TT only tournament.
I can't wait to see you guys (maybe in SF). But mostly I really want to have a tournament in the first time of my life!
(Apr. 29, 2017  4:08 AM)Mage Wrote: Definitely! All burst beys from both Hasbro and Takara Tomy are allowed, unless the host makes it a Hasbro or TT only tournament.
You gotta take the organizer exam, let's plan this for summer, unless you want to make it in the nearest future
(May. 02, 2017  6:55 PM)histri Wrote: You gotta take the organizer exam, let's plan this for summer, unless you want to make it in the nearest future

Yes I probably will, I just have to get used to templete and the app. Will probably do it for the summer, I've ordered RBV6S for myself and for tournament prizes in advance. Hopefully Blader Zyeyo will chip in Wink
(May. 02, 2017  11:21 PM)Mage Wrote: Yes I probably will, I just have to get used to templete and the app. Will probably do it for the summer, I've ordered RBV6S for myself and for tournament prizes in advance. Hopefully Blader Zyeyo will chip in Wink
Got it, Mage, I've finally gotten a ride and a new member. He's my friend.
I'm open on Saturday... I recently got new beyblades because my dad is back from Korea.
Ok, so everyone who is interested please reply. I need a roll call on all Bladers who are interested, YOU SHOULD BE ACTIVE ALMOST ALL THE TIME
I'm not going to be an organizor until the summer but that doesn't mean we can't meet up and get to know eachother better. I'm thinking we should do it on a Saturday so please post about your schedule and the dates we can be available on.
(May. 06, 2017  8:32 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, so everyone who is interested please reply. I need a roll call on all Bladers who are interested, YOU SHOULD BE ACTIVE ALMOST ALL THE TIME
I'm not going to be an organizor until the summer but that doesn't mean we can't meet up and get to know eachother better. I'm thinking we should do it on a Saturday so please post about your schedule and the dates we can be available on.
I'm always available because I'm lonely
 。゚(゚∩´﹏`∩゚)゚。
Ok, so I have these people active now
histri
blaster dad
And Black Mirror
I hope Dioscoro, Zyeyo, and Barragan26 will reply soon
(May. 07, 2017  8:42 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, so I have these people active now
histri
blaster dad
And Black Mirror
I hope Dioscoro, Zyeyo, and Barragan26 will reply soon
I can talk to ZYeYO, I've also got a friend.
He doesn't go on the WBO tho.
I would like to meet. I work weekends though till about 3pm