[San jose, California] Bay area bladers.

Poll: Do you live in or near the bay area?

Yes
71.43%
No
28.57%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
(Mar. 24, 2017  5:27 PM)Mage Wrote: I feel like we should just bring everything
It's more enjoyable when you switch between Burst and MFB. So if you get bored of one format we can switch to the other one
I have a LR string launcher that I can let you borrow so don't fret

Thank you
Also, i think we should make a Cali Bladers discord, what do you think
Depends on the rest of the people
I myself don't have Discord but I can probably try it out
My Wifi is very unstable as of now tho cause a wire broke and it's inside a wall
(Mar. 24, 2017  5:34 PM)Mage Wrote: Depends on the rest of the people
My Wifi is very unstable as of now tho cause a wire broke and it's inside a wall

I see, I hope your Wi-Fi gets fixed.
I think a discord would be ready helpful because we can round up all the Cali blades in one place
Maybe do a northern cali bladers so it'll be easier for us to attract people in our area rather then people from so Cal so it can avoid traffic Smile
(Mar. 24, 2017  8:42 PM)Barragan26 Wrote: Maybe do a northern cali bladers so it'll be easier for us to attract people in our area rather then  people from so Cal so it can avoid traffic Smile
Obviously yes, what do you think of the discord idea
I haven't used discord before so it'll be new for me
(Mar. 24, 2017  11:10 PM)Barragan26 Wrote: I haven't used discord before so it'll be new for me

Honestly, you should. It's also really good so, get it (plus it's free and on mobile)
(Mar. 25, 2017  1:21 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Ok will download it
Tell me once you're done

(Mar. 25, 2017  1:21 AM)Barragan26 Wrote: Ok will download it
https://discord.gg/6sR8F

If you get discord, use this link 
https://discord.gg/6sR8F
(Mar. 25, 2017  4:23 PM)Barragan26 Wrote: It said the code expired or invalid
Let me send another 
https://discord.gg/KyeAtXp
Just to let you guys know though, if you are going to take the conversation off to another platform, then do so completely. To limit liabilities, we can only be responsible for events that are entirely planned here, so either you discuss it all on this site, or you do not further talk about it on here and also do not try recruiting Members of the World Beyblade Organization here.
(Mar. 25, 2017  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to let you guys know though, if you are going to take the conversation off to another platform, then do so completely. To limit liabilities, we can only be responsible for events that are entirely planned here, so either you discuss it all on this site, or you do not further talk about it on here and also do not try recruiting Members of the World Beyblade Organization here.
Oh ok, thank you for the heads up

So about the meet ups, when do you think we can have the first one?
Boblader has not responded for quite some time so I doubt we'll be hearing from him anytime soon
I could try to send Beygabe a PM but it would be a waste of time if we haven't set up a date since I've already sent a similar PM to him (or her)
I can't do it this Sunday and most Sundays won't work cause I have track meets. Although, most of my Saturdays are free. So yeah, just have to discuss when both of you are avaliable on probably a Saturday
(Mar. 25, 2017  7:41 PM)Mage Wrote: Boblader has not responded for quite some time so I doubt we'll be hearing from him anytime soon
I could try to send Beygabe a PM but it would be a waste of time if we haven't set up a date since I've already sent a similar PM to him (or her)
I can't do it this Sunday and most Sundays won't work cause I have track meets. Although, most of my Saturdays are free. So yeah, just have to discuss when both of you are avaliable on probably a Saturday

Then Saturday if I can get a ride.
How about making it around Richmond Or San Pablo (too far, isnt it)
Sunday is the only day I can get a ride sadly, but let's plan more
Yes I agree
I'll search up parks in San Jose that are close to decently close to both Foster City (where I am) and Fremont (where Beygabe is)
(Mar. 25, 2017  8:39 PM)Mage Wrote: Yes I agree
I'll search up parks in San Jose that are close to decently close to both Foster City (where I am) and Fremont (where Beygabe is)
Seems good, but also the date. We gotta figure out the date
I've found an area that seems pretty open and generally nice
Willow Street Frank Bramhall Park, it's an OK distance from where Fremont and Foster City is and it's got open areas
If someone could bring a large sheet/mat that would be awesome, we could probably just sit in the grass if it doesn't rain.
The specidic address is 1320 Willow St, San Jose, CA 95125 and you can get directions here https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willow...21.9089961
This is the link to where we should meet
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willow...98!6m1!1e1
One of us would wait at the sign and when we're all there we can start
(Mar. 25, 2017  8:54 PM)Mage Wrote: I've found an area that seems pretty open and generally nice
Willow Street Frank Bramhall Park, it's an OK distance from where Fremont and Foster City is and it's got open areas
If someone could bring a large sheet/mat that would be awesome, we could probably just sit in the grass if it doesn't rain.
The specidic address is 1320 Willow St, San Jose, CA 95125 and you can get directions here https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willow...21.9089961
This is the link to where we should meet
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Willow...98!6m1!1e1
One of us would wait at the sign and when we're all there we can start
Now that we've got the place, we gotta make the location
(Mar. 25, 2017  9:04 PM)histri Wrote: Now that we've got the place, we gotta make the location

Wut ._.
That is a location
(Mar. 25, 2017  9:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Wut ._.
That is a location
I meant date i meant date 

But yeah, it's time for us to decide when. Pm the others
(Mar. 25, 2017  9:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Wut ._.
That is a location
Any word from the others?
We still need to make a date and time
(Mar. 27, 2017  5:34 PM)histri Wrote: Any word from the others?
We still need to make a date and time

Beygabe has not responded yet but I have hope that he will, Boblader is definitely not going to be around.
(Mar. 27, 2017  9:50 PM)Mage Wrote: Beygabe has not responded yet but I have hope that he will, Boblader is definitely not going to be around.
We should have a 1v1 thing then unless Beygabe can come. If you can drive or get a ride on a Saturday, can you go near like Richmond for a small meet up at least? I can't go that far since I can't drive yet.
hi I live in Jackson CA I could drive down to San jose for a tournament or do one in Sacramento. I do first gen plastics to third gen burst.

sheet/mat got you covered and 2 stadiums for burst to use also 1 Takara A-93 beystadium attack tornado type for first gen plastics. if you want to talk to me I am on google plus/Line/skype/discord. name for skype is ziyo1_nf